Dow Jones down another 1000 points!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His fault to begin with
Hey assclown, was it Trumps fault the Dow went up to 36K first? Cause you moronic cunts were sure crowing about that being all biden!

Anyone who was jumping into the market too late - and were not Warren Buffet or Berkshire Hathaway - simply had no business being there.
Def not an investing environment for the little guy.

If they got singed, burnt after all these warnings, it served 'em right.
Investors have been warned for quite a while that this was a comin'
This woulda happened if Trump had been President too.
The party had simply gone on way too long.

Caint live by faith alone.... @Lokmar!
Nope. The dow would be 6000 to 8000 points higher right now.

Even if Trump had pushed it higher, the market would have still crashed or corrected itself.

There was simply no correlation between the share price of many companies and their actual earnings or perfromance.

Y'know what they say @Lokmar ......what goes up...has ta come down, Bud!
You swore up and down that the Dow wouldnt hit 33K in 2021 like I told you, yet it did. The dow is only down because democRATs derailed the economy. You dont have to like it josephine.

The Democrats may be at least partially to blame.

Nevertheless, if you placed your bets on faith as opposed to common sense, research and past performance of the Stock Market, the it seems rather short-sighted.... @Lokmar.

All you had ta do, was follow those YouTube videos and stock advice from the top investors in the World and well over 90% of them were saying the same thing for nearly 2 years, even before Biden came into office. That there would be a day of reckoning and the market was headed for a major correction or crash.

Common sense is common sense.
Yep and common sense tels me the democRATs are 100% to blame as usual.

I'm sure the Democrats will pay/get hammered in your country's upcoming Congressional Elections @Lokmar.

While I didn't see they are completely to blame, they are at least partially to blame.

so they will take a pounding for their mistakes, fer sure.

But hey...don't worry...I'm not a Democrat or Biden supporter or American.

So I'm impartial to your election results and I believe the Democrats will lose many races in your midterms.

Just calls em as I sees em

See they were headed for an easy election, but they decided to turn on Roe V Wade. It just energized 3 generations of women that had that option as a safety net. Only boomer women knew a world before Roe.

Gen Xers, Millenials and Gen Z. A real life friend of mine (from forums actually) had her daughter just graduate college. She said "Susie" never cared one whit about politics. Now, she's on fire...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with
Hey assclown, was it Trumps fault the Dow went up to 36K first? Cause you moronic cunts were sure crowing about that being all biden!

Anyone who was jumping into the market too late - and were not Warren Buffet or Berkshire Hathaway - simply had no business being there.

Even if Trump had pushed it higher, the market would have still crashed or corrected itself.

There was simply no correlation between the share price of many companies and their actual earnings or perfromance.

You swore up and down that the Dow wouldnt hit 33K in 2021 like I told you, yet it did. The dow is only down because democRATs derailed the economy. You dont have to like it josephine.

Nevertheless, if you placed your bets on faith as opposed to common sense, research and past performance of the Stock Market, the it seems rather short-sighted.... @Lokmar.

All you had ta do, was follow those YouTube videos and stock advice from the top investors in the World and well over 90% of them were saying the same thing for nearly 2 years, even before Biden came into office. That there would be a day of reckoning and the market was headed for a major correction or crash.

I'm sure the Democrats will pay/get hammered in your country's upcoming Congressional Elections @Lokmar.

While I didn't see they are completely to blame, they are at least partially to blame.

So I'm impartial to your election results and I believe the Democrats will lose many races in your midterms.

The ONLY thing Republicans did wrong was not stand by Trump during democRATs coup. That includes when they didnt support him during the fake Russia bullshit paid for by the clinton campaign. Bitch should be locked up.

Well in that case, so should Trump.

He's guilty of shit too.

Trump sexually assaulted and outright raped underage girls.

He should spend time in prison for those transgressions.

If one is guilty, then so is the other @Lokmar.

If you want justice for one, then there has to be justice delivered for the other too.

Fair is Fair.
Nope. Trump took the dow from 17K to 30K.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

See they were headed for an easy election, but they decided to turn on Roe V Wade. It just energized 3 generations of women that had that option as a safety net. Only boomer women knew a world before Roe.

Gen Xers, Millenials and Gen Z. A real life friend of mine (from forums actually) had her daughter just graduate college. She said "Susie" never cared one whit about politics. Now, she's on fire...

Younger generation takes a lot fer granted eh @Lily?

I guess they forget about the Civil Rights or Women's Rights movements.

You now what they say....take it fer granted, and they lose it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His fault to begin with

Younger generation takes a lot fer granted eh @Lily?

I guess they forget about the Civil Rights or Women's Rights movements.

You now what they say....take it fer granted, and they lose it.

I agree. They believed the lies of the Catholics during their SCOTUS hearings. I'd bet my next check Roberts is furiously trying to convince one of them to change their mind.

I also predict that Thomas will retire after this ruling.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

I just wonder what people think the kind of society they'll create by overpopulating more than it is.

Yeah, there's a reason why women prior to the 20th century had 10 kids.

3/4 of 'em died in childbirth and soon after the mother.

so to have their 2 child family the mother had overproduce to get our average sized family today.

so if some familes are producing 6,10 kids that's way too much.

The USA be in for a horrid surprise 20 years from now when a society teeming with unwanted children who never asked ta be born.

No secret that unwanted children more likely gravitate to crime and prisons too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His fault to begin with

I just wonder what people think the kind of society they'll create by overpopulating more than it is.

Yeah, there's a reason why women prior to the 20th century had 10 kids.

3/4 of 'em died in childbirth and soon after the mother.

so to have their 2 child family the mother had overproduce to get our average sized family today.

so if some familes are producing 6,10 kids that's way too much.

The USA be in for a horrid surprise 20 years from now when a society teeming with unwanted children who never asked ta be born.

No secret that unwanted children more likely gravitate to crime and prisons too.

Abortion was made an issue by a small group of evangelicals to actually bring them around to the evangelical side for other reasons actually. Watch it, it is very instructive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's pretty established that in countries with abortion banned or heavily restricted.....there are less accidental pregnancies.

Js.

We dont take civil or womens rights for granted. Not one bit. Manufactured racism created to boost a party is disgusting. So is the removal of womens sex based rights.

We know who is responsible for that.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs cut their own throats by protecting abortion for babies who could be birthed naturally and live without ever seeing the inside of a NICU.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs cut their own throats by protecting abortion for babies who could be birthed naturally and live without ever seeing the inside of a NICU.

Dow is down nearly a 500 points this morning.... @Lokmar & @The Prowler

Down Baby, Down!

This one's goin down!

What the doctor ordered ta cleanse the system of fake companies & fake assets.

Flush out the fakes I tell ya.

I hope it crashes ta 10,000.

We need it.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Down Baby, Down!

This one's goin down!

We need it.
LOL! Yea, that biden administrations doing a bang up job, josephine! I'll keep buying guns and ammo. Worth more than gold!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
500 points again, assholes. Care to explain how great bidenco's "accomplishments" are in light of this? What a fucking JOKE! The fukin dow has lost 6000 fucking points in less than a year!!! FFS!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
500 points again, assholes. Care to explain how great bidenco's "accomplishments" are in light of this? What a fucking JOKE! The fukin dow has lost 6000 fucking points in less than a year!!! FFS!
How are your Spotify holdings doing?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im sorry. Should have purchased gold instead of sending your life savings to fatso. Like me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Down Baby down!

Crash baby crash!

Crash real hawd...... @Lokmar!

As our friend @Frood once said...don't believe in things with false bottoms.

Hope it crashes ta 10,000 soon @The Prowler!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im sorry. Should have purchased gold instead of sending your life savings to fatso. Like me.

It was so fucking obvious that the stock market was horrendously overvalued.

SiHiller index was 40:1. The norm should be 15 to 20:1.

So the real value of the Dow should be 10,000 to 15,000 @Lokmar.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How much has gold increased in value over the last year Sea? Its been almost completely flat. Down a bit in fact.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was so fucking obvious that the stock market was horrendously overvalued.

SiHiller index was 40:1. The norm should be 15 to 20:1.

So the real value of the Dow should be 10,000 to 15,000 @Lokmar.
You went full retard josephine! NEVER go full retard!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How much has gold increased in value over the last year Sea? Its been almost completely flat. Down a bit in fact.

The people here who celebrate the declining stock prices and who say shit like "Buy Gold!" are the people living in squalor.

They are just hoping that others will join them in their misery.

I am conservative and always plan for a rainy day. My worst rainy day will never be as bad as Senile @Joe's best day.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people here who celebrate the declining stock prices and who say shit like "Buy Gold!" are the people living in squalor.

They are just hoping that others will join them in their misery.

I am conservative and always plan for a rainy day. My worst rainy day will never be as bad as Senile @Joe's best day.

I'm glad yer conservative cuz I'm not @The Prowler!

I'm listening to this guy....

And he ain't po' @The Prowler.

Caint wait til the market crashes to 10,000 soon.

That's the time ta buy Prowler.
Just like Tony Robbins said.

After it crashes hard...real hard is when to invest @The Prowler.

There will be deals to be had!

Im a gonna buy then @The Prowler!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe is going to invest his entire life's savings.

$50 and a stack of Richie Rich comic books.

...and yet. ..the stock market is NOT a Savings Account @The Prowler.

That's the major misconception many people have including onE of this forum's members, @Fashionista .

The market doesn't care how many years a person saved or slaved away at a job. It doesn't care how much they contributed to their RRSPS or 401k plans.

These days it can go poof in an instant like we've witnessed with the recent market mayhem. Worse yet are people who measure their self worth by their 401k plans.

If this market goes down hard like many think it will today's investors many not see their portfolios come back for another 10 years. I know people who lost a lot in the 2008 crash and that's how long it took them to break even with their losses.

It takes a long time to come back from epic crashes @The Prowler.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Down Baby, Down!

This one's goin down!

We need it.
LOL! Yea, that biden administrations doing a bang up job, josephine! I'll keep buying guns and ammo. Worth more than gold!

@Lokmar. ...Biden is perhaps one of the nest American presidents of all time!

If the Dow goes down to 10,000 under his watch I applaud him for it.

It just makes it that much easier to invest after a market crash cuz once it hits bottom it has nowhere to go but back up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Down Baby, Down!

This one's goin down!

We need it.

@Lokmar. ...Biden is perhaps one of the nest American presidents of all time!

If the Dow goes down to 10,000 under his watch I applaud him for it.

It just makes it that much easier to invest after a market crash cuz once it hits bottom it has nowhere to go but back up.

Okay, that was funny.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That's the major misconception many people have including onE of this forum's members, @Fashionista .

The market doesn't care how many years a person saved or slaved away at a job. It doesn't care how much they contributed to their RRSPS or 401k plans.

These days it can go poof in an instant like we've witnessed with the recent market mayhem. Worse yet are people who measure their self worth by their 401k plans.

If this market goes down hard like many think it will today's investors many not see their portfolios come back for another 10 years. I know people who lost a lot in the 2008 crash and that's how long it took them to break even with their losses.

Here you go, Senile @Joe. Figure out where you stand.

www.how_much_are_my_richie_rich_comics_worth.com

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here you go, Senile @Joe. Figure out where you stand.

www.how_much_are_my_richie_rich_comics_worth.com

I dunno @The Prowler.

Gotta check!

Maybe a crash will also make collectible comic books affordable again.

It was like $500 USD for a decent collectible marvel comic book. A crash like 2008 might bring down their values considerably.

My collection is worth over $20,000.

I could add a few more. I haven't bought any for several years because the prices were too high.

I actually own one of the rarest comic books in the world.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahahahaha!!!

Senile @Joe is bragging about $20K worth of comic books.

Meanwhile, he is hoping that the price of comic books gets lower.

Senile @Joe: "Yeah!! Comic book values might tank!!! My $20K collection might be worth waaaay less real soon!!!!"

What a stooge.