Dow Jones down another 1000 points!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is painful. FJB.

I thought the stock market was riding too high anyways.

Under Trump Dow was touching 30,000 with the economy at its peak.

But it did a u-turn and when to 38,000.

didn't make any sense.

If people couldn't see the writing on the wall and stayed in too long, they were foolish.

They had plenty of time to either get out or diversify themselves in the event of a correction/crash.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a fact check, boys and girls.

To be fair to Biden, I don't think it's all his fault.
But also to be fair to Trump, I don't think it was all his fault, either.

It's a bad time in history and the economy.

Economic cycle, eh.

Plus along with the Pandemic, there's that War in the Ukraine which is a huge drag on the Global economy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a fact check, boys and girls.

To be fair to Biden, I don't think it's all his fault.
But also to be fair to Trump, I don't think it was all his fault, either.

It's a bad time in history and the economy.

Economic cycle, eh.

Plus along with the Pandemic, there's that War in the Ukraine which is a huge drag on the Global economy.

Its 100% biden and the dems fault. 1000% even. Helps on the way if we make it to November.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fantastic job libtards! I honestly didnt thing you could do it!!!!

Didja lose money on the Stock Market today, Lokmeer?

I told ya ta buy Gold last year.
Gold is down today, dipshit.

Guess ya lost a lotta money in the stock market lately, eh @Lokmar?

No wonder yer so mad today, Bud.
Thankfully, I invested in guns and ammo over the past few years. They didnt go down at all!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic job libtards! I honestly didnt thing you could do it!!!!

Didja lose money on the Stock Market today, Lokmeer?

I told ya ta buy Gold last year.

he is still disgruntled and yelling at the television for not giving him the promises that Trump made…

But who was Trump before he was elected as the fat ass white boy with a silver soon lodged up his ass before he ever became an on paper rich fuck?

He was a D list celebrity with a penchant for being a womanizing prick with 26 allegations of sexual assault and rape by the underaged girls that Epstein supplied him with.

This is literally the first time in history that our hard currency isn’t worth jack shit. Fuck these flagrantly ignorant working class with elitist delusions of grandeur for believe he would make good on his hijacked Stalin dictatorship slogan.

FUCK them for believing Trey Martin’s death was in vein. Fuck their progressive constitutionalism and FuCk them for being too fucking stupid to get a clue.

Fuck them for investing in crypto currency and supporting Trump, who was attacked by China while in office with chemical warfare and were all too ignorant to realize he was too much of a pussy to handle that. Fuck them for applauding his bending over and literally taking it in the ass from every communistic country across the globe.

FUCK them for allowing this pussy ass pansy in over his head CUNT to hurt their feelers to decimate MY country with this chemical war fare and who knew Covid would hit our shores via container ship carrying sex slaves from that country.

and FUCK them now for empowering Russia to bomb our food supplies on THEIR side of the map while crying about the Ukraine.

They are a fucking disgrace to this once great nation.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dumb bimbo, you people have fucked up the economy in record time. Go cry some more tears over retarded niggers.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW, good job turning America into Venezuela, libtards! I'm going out tomorrow and buying another AR and 1000 rounds!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A geriatric was placed in office with a black woman as his replacement and you Agnorants still just don’t get it.

I would plan B the rest of my lineage at this point in disgrace if I were you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A geriatric was placed in office with a black woman as his replacement and you Agnorants still just don’t get it.

I would plan B the rest of my lineage at this point in disgrace if I were you.

do u drink and forget what u post, often?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If pre-k thru 4th graders are told about this in school, they could become short sellers, that would put extreme downside pressure on our market cap! Thereby shrinking the GDP, aka, the Economy.

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If pre-k thru 4th graders are told about this in school, they could become short sellers, that would put extreme downside pressure on our market cap! Thereby shrinking the GDP, aka, the Economy.

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!
i can tell u dont have a 401k

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!
You think that because of my casual beachside living nonchalance? Tell me more will I ever hook up with that vivacious babe that does whale watching excursions in an an old Navy Swcc rhib?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!
You think that because of my casual beachside living nonchalance? Tell me more will I ever hook up with that vivacious babe that does whale watching excursions in an an old Navy Swcc rhib?

im no fortune teller but u might wanna humble those expectations. just a bit

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guess ya lost a lotta money

Senile @Joe's one "advantage" is that he has no money to lose.

Didja lose money too @The Prowler?

Remember what I was saying about the Schiller Index and how it was way out of whack with the actual value or earnings of many of these companies, eh?

Some guy back in 2020 - Markowski
predicted that the market would fall in 2022 because the Fed will no longer be interested in propping up investors as they would be forced to address inflation.

I remember what he said,

Here, read for yourself @The Prowler....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...put a smile on yer sappy face, Bud

Nightmare scenario for the stock market
That nightmare prediction comes from Bulls ’n’ Bears researcher Michael Markowski. He uses data from the Great Depression in the 1930s and the dot-com bubble to reach his conclusion. He predicts a three-year bear market,

The final bottom for the Crash of 2020 will occur in Q4 2022 with a decline of 79% to 89% below 2020 highs.
He says this recent crash shares the same “genealogy” as the Great Depression and will lead us into a drawn out contraction. Other analysts, including London’s

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @The Prowler, better time ta buy stocks is when the market bottoms out, eh?

And things become cheaper again.

Don't wanna sound too domsdayish, but that could be coming.

Seems the US Fed has its plate full fighting inflation, so they may not be inclined to save the Stock market this time like they did in 2020.

BTW @The Prowler, Markwoski also predicted the 2008 financial crisis as well.

Sorry if you lost money and ifyou lose more @The Prowler.