Durham investigation...wah, wah, wah

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
But it was released today. It showed the FBI actually had no business opening that probe and knew it was all rumours. MSM will be salty about this.
No that's not what it said and beyond a brief meaningless 'rant' how exactly is Durham recommending punishment, or firings, apologies, or changes in SOPs or leadership etc? In the vernacular, this was a nothingberder

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No that's not what it said and beyond a brief meaningless 'rant' how exactly is Durham recommending punishment, or firings, apologies, or changes in SOPs or leadership etc? In the vernacular, this was a nothingberder
eta,

Mr. Durham said he was not recommending any “wholesale changes” to F.B.I. rules for politically sensitive investigations and for national-security wiretaps, which have already been tightened in recent years. He did recommend that the Justice Department consider assigning an official to internally challenge steps taken in politically sensitive investigations.

The report amounted, in part, to a defense and justification of a lengthy investigation that developed only two cases, both of which ended in acquittal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
But it was released today. It showed the FBI actually had no business opening that probe and knew it was all rumours. MSM will be salty about this.
You’re not going to get through the hollow head leftists around here. They think they’re super smart and therefore immune to err

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obama and Hillary both conspired to create a false narrative to help Hillary win in 2016. Dems knew from the beginning it was all lies, they invented the lies after all, but kept it up to use as a weapon to frame Trump. Leftist media also collided as they coordinate everything with the DNC.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"Our elections are safe and reliable. Our balloting process is the envy of the free world!"

So the 2016 presidential election was fair and accurate?

"RUUUSSIIIAA! reEEEEEEEE!"

:OhGawd:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Doesn’t matter what you show these leftist retards

Their tiny brains are hardwired at this point to regurgitate the narrative which is. If an accusation comes in against blue it is untrue no matter who but if it comes in against red it is truth even without proof

It’s hopeless trying to reason with these vermin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin sucks cock and most people don't even bother responding to his spammy noodle neck ass anymore

lolz - what a meep meep dipshit for real

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my :GiggleBitch:

b113598e77e4badc.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly don't think Trump can win. Dem elites want Trump to be the nominee because he would be the easiest to beat. Trump is terrible at actually making things law but DeSantis is excellent at that which is why DeSantis would be a far more effective as President.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW Biden is politicizing every branch and office of government. Biden admin set up a propaganda department in Pentagon and finding Dem created pro-censorship groups using government money.