Eddie Van Halen Dead at 65

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Reaction score
4,396
Location
Texas
ROCK GOD RIP

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Z8tfR6q.jpg
 
Nobody get's out alive !
I think there are better ways to die than due to cancer
Like maybe a 747 crashing into your house(in your case,the mental ward)on a sunday afternoon after the rain's stop - - - - - -
Well,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is pretty close by, so that risk is always there :devil1:
A 747 is pretty large by the way, that will probably ruin a part of my house. That would be a shame.... It's a pretty expensive house.

Oh, and I do not live in a mental institution, just in my own house. There is a very good reason for it: I am not crazy :smile:
 
Yep and it's my mothers 59th birthday. She was UPSET this happened on her birthday lol.

I'm baking a pistachio cake from scratch and making the first roast of the season....with Van Halen playing :D