Hailey Van Lith

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
May the ugly ho die face down in the gutter.
I must say. The transfer portal is the worst thing that ever happened to college sports.
A loyal, faithful and God fearing girl would never abandon her teammates for fame of riches.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the College Transfer Portal is the next step in the evolution of College Sports into Minor League Por Sports.

But on the other hand, this has to be good for the Agents and Scouts and Recruiters.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I must say. The transfer portal is the worst thing that ever happened to college sports.
A loyal, faithful and God fearing girl would never abandon her teammates for fame of riches.
Yea she would.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you say so. The reality is we all have one life and changing teams is hardly some big betrayal. You sound a bit jealous.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! A person's college career is four years max, and let us face it, women's sports suck so any opportunity to get an endorsement is something an intelligent person needs to grab while they can because it will be gone tomorrow. You might as well wax poetically about loyalty to your pee wee league team when you were six because that is about the same thing.

Her best option is to get while she can and hope the temporary fame allows her to meet a marriageable guy with good prospects. The alternative is making $30,000 a year playing in an empty high school arena in women's junior league sports for a few years before giving up because she will never make majors.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! A person's college career is four years max, and let us face it, women's sports suck so any opportunity to get an endorsement is something an intelligent person needs to grab while they can because it will be gone tomorrow. You might as well wax poetically about loyalty to your pee wee league team when you were six because that is about the same thing.

Her best option is to get while she can and hope the temporary fame allows her to meet a marriageable guy with good prospects. The alternative is making $30,000 a year playing in an empty high school arena in women's junior league sports for a few years before giving up because she will never make majors.
I can't believe you had to go offshore to find someone willing to marry you! (That was sarcasm for the morons reading this)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Need? Not at all. I easily could have gotten married three different times. I think I made the right choice.

Sports careers are short and it is just business. So treat business like business by making good choices. Most of her old team mates will be waitresses in four years anyway so aim high and don't listen to the jealous haters who wish they did what she did.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Need? Not at all. I easily could have gotten married three different times. I think I made the right choice.

Sports careers are short and it is just business. So treat business like business by making good choices. Most of her old team mates will be waitresses in four years anyway so aim high and don't listen to the jealous haters who wish they did what she did.
I see you have a very negative attitude toward woman mister and maybe you married someone very subservient who fetches your slippers and a beer when you bark at them. WNBA players make on average 100,000 dollars a year. That's way more than you make at the car wash and these women graduate with a education sound of mind and body.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sure thing closet queen.