'Educational Video' or Child Abuse?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was browsing on YouTube, and this video came up as 'suggested reading':

The description says this is an "Educational Video'.

But is it actually Child Abuse & the woman in should be reported to authorities?

Anyways, just a thought. No right or wrong here.

Just your opinions count.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah seems allot of blow ins like reporting shit to the authorities , why don’t you do it, bunch of snitches...I suppose BFs inbox will be on fire with this one...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's all about the context, definitaly nothing erotic or sexaulized here so dont see an issue ..

Censorship is a stepping stone to freedoms being taken away for other peoples sordid morals..

True FREEDOM is making your own moral compass from the open media sources you choose of your own free will

anything can be sexaulized but it takes a real sick mind to believe everyone around them is a deviant and needs to be coddled away from their depraved reality

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's all about the context, definitaly nothing erotic or sexaulized here so dont see an issue ..

Censorship is a stepping stone to freedoms being taken away for other peoples sordid morals..

True FREEDOM is making your own moral compass from the open media sources you choose of your own free will

anything can be sexaulized but it takes a real sick mind to believe everyone around them is a deviant and needs to be coddled away from their depraved reality

That isn't really the issue.

It's more about her using her children on YouTube without their permission or knowledge of it being shared on the Internet like that & profiting by it.

I thought that is an issue of Child Exploitation. And viewing these videos in later years could adversely affect the child's development as they could be teased or bullied by other children as a result of it.

BTW, this issue came up with the Reality TV series, Kate & Her 8, and the social agencies alleged the same thing.

But those TV episodes weren't even sexualized.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think puttng any kid in a reality series or on your online channel in order to make money is exploitation.

Also, I wonder how many toxins kids who nurse from silicon tits ingest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think puttng any kid in a reality series or on your online channel in order to make money is exploitation.

Also, I wonder how many toxins kids who nurse from silicon tits ingest.
But you loved that liberal shitrag netflix garbage that exploited underage girls didn't you?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I think once your children reach a certain age that you should stop breast feeding. I wouldn't have my 6 year old son latched to my tit. The boy in the video looks to be a bit too old to be latched to moms teet but I've heard of some women breast feeding until the childs age of 2 years (which is the age most kids are recommended to drink whole milk). Also, when they start to get their teeth in, that is a sign that they are ready to start more solid foods. Not saying they won't need the nutrients from breast milk because that does provide most of the child's nourishment. In my opinion, the age of 2 should be the limit but there are some extreme cases where women breast feed older toddlers (which is mad fucking crazy). Those babies can eat a t bone steak and you got them sucking at the teet. Hell no!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think once your children reach a certain age that you should stop breast feeding. I wouldn't have my 6 year old son latched to my tit. The boy in the video looks to be a bit too old to be latched to moms teet but I've heard of some women breast feeding until the childs age of 2 years (which is the age most kids are recommended to drink whole milk).
Those women are leftarded.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I think once your children reach a certain age that you should stop breast feeding. I wouldn't have my 6 year old son latched to my tit. The boy in the video looks to be a bit too old to be latched to moms teet but I've heard of some women breast feeding until the childs age of 2 years (which is the age most kids are recommended to drink whole milk).
Those women are leftarded.

The younger child in the video looks to be okay as far as breast feeding.....but I'm questioning the boy. He looks older than 2 years of age. That's just common sense....there has to be a limit before it becomes something serious.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think once your children reach a certain age that you should stop breast feeding. I wouldn't have my 6 year old son latched to my tit. The boy in the video looks to be a bit too old to be latched to moms teet but I've heard of some women breast feeding until the childs age of 2 years (which is the age most kids are recommended to drink whole milk). Also, when they start to get their teeth in, that is a sign that they are ready to start more solid foods. Not saying they won't need the nutrients from breast milk because that does provide most of the child's nourishment. In my opinion, the age of 2 should be the limit but there are some extreme cases where women breast feed older toddlers (which is mad fucking crazy). Those babies can eat a t bone steak and you got them sucking at the teet. Hell no!

Kind of off the topic but....

Camel's Milk is said to most closely resemble Mother's Milk & has been used to treat autism.
Some Mothers with autistic kids have claimed that they've shown remarkable improvement after ingesting it.
It's hard to come by tho. While the US allows liquid camel milk to be sold, It has to be pasteurized.

Canada does not permit the import of it in liquid form. Only in powder.

It's very expensive tho.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Camel's Milk is said to most closely resemble Mother's Milk & has been used to treat autism.
Some Mothers with autistic kids have claimed that they've shown remarkable improvement after ingesting it.
It's hard to come by tho. While the US allows liquid camel milk to be sold, It has to be pasteurized.

It's very expensive tho.

Interesting to know! Thank you, Joe. :)

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's very expensive tho.

I was interested in gettin some camel milk powder because I wanted to see if it can improve my concentration and mental stamina. I tend to tire easily.

It's expensive tho. Canadians pay something like $100 for less than a pound.

Last edited:

Succubus

Site Supporter

It's very expensive tho.

I was interesting in gettin some camel milke powder because I wanted to see if it can improve my concentration and mental stamina. I tend to tire easily.

It's expensive tho. Canadians pay something like $100 for less than a pound.

Yeah my son has ADHD (predominantly innatentive type), learning disability and autism. It would be something I would be willing to try for him to see if it helps to at least improve his concentration. Poor baby has a triple whammy.