Elon Musk's plans to move billionaires to other planets

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
may be going up in smoke!

SpaceX Starship explodes on landing.

The launching came after delays last week when the Federal Aviation Administration, the agency that licenses such test flights, reportedly did not grant clearance pending additional review. That prompted complaints from Musk, but the issue was resolved in time for Tuesday's test.

The rocket slammed into the ground at an angle about six-and-a-half minutes after takeoff, exploding on impact in a fireball of burning propellant and debris.

5e5d0fc34e80dac4f7abab2e8e276c53

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall

Why don't you post here? Let's have a convo about Elon Musk's plans to populate outer space.

But no, you've got to go to the political board, and bitch about politics there, instead of respoonding to other threads. Because you're only happy when you have someone to bitch about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall

Why don't you post here? Let's have a convo about Elon Musks plans to populate outer space.

But no, you've got to go to the political board, and bitch about politics there, instead of respoonding to other threads. Because you're only happy when you have someone to bitch about.
Elon Musk is a dutchman expatriate from South Africa. The last thing humanity needs is some egotistical billionaire fucking up the outer reaches of planet Earth with space junk and phallic dreams of inadequacy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall

Why don't you post here? Let's have a convo about Elon Musks plans to populate outer space.

Elon Musk is a dutchman expatriate from South Africa. The last thing humanity needs is some egotistical billionaire fucking up the outer reaches of planet Earth with space junk and phallic dreams of inadequacy.

Agreed. That's why I was entertained by the vision of his spaceship blowing up.

Now, was that so hard?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall

Agreed. That's why I was entertained by the vision of his spaceship blowing up.

Now, was that so hard?
Not at all. He’s a dickhead. I enjoyed the time when Joe Rogan managed to convince him into smoking a joint on his live podcast. People got to see the real Elon being a numbskull. He’s just another prat that the world doesn’t need.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Chinese are going to do it...
Russians are going to do it...
NASA needs help doing it or we finish 3rd.

Not at all. He’s a dickhead. I enjoyed the time when Joe Rogan managed to convince him into smoking a joint on his live podcast. People got to see the real Elon being a numbskull. He’s just another prat that the world doesn’t need.

I liked that episode. He was bewildered. His friend texted on the show and said 'why are you smoking pot?'... it was real moment for that guy who doesnt smoke.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Chinese are going to do it...
Russians are going to do it...
NASA needs help doing it or we finish 3rd.

I liked that episode. He was bewildered. His friend texted on the show and said 'why are you smoking pot?'... it was real moment for that guy who doesnt smoke.
He really wasn’t thinking about the consequences. I few companies even withdrew their investments after his lapse of reason. If you watch his body language closely, he is very socially awkward. It’s a sure sign of underlying mental issues.
:LOL1:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Back on topic tho...

Elon Musk is ‘highly confident’ SpaceX will land humans on Mars by 2026.
The key to achieving his Mars goals is SpaceX’s development of its Starship rocket: The stainless steel vehicle that the company is developing with the goal of launching cargo and as many as 100 people at a time.

“If we get lucky, maybe four years,” Musk said, speaking on an award show webcast from Berlin, Germany on Tuesday.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back on topic tho...

The key to achieving his Mars goals is SpaceX’s development of its Starship rocket: The stainless steel vehicle that the company is developing with the goal of launching cargo and as many as 100 people at a time.

“If we get lucky, maybe four years,” Musk said, speaking on an award show webcast from Berlin, Germany on Tuesday.

He's in a race to find a planet where the billionaires can move before Earth becomes uninhabitable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t believe this
Back on topic tho...

He's in a race to find a planet where the billionaires can move before Earth becomes uninhabitable.
Earth will always be habitable. It’s other planets that are inhabitable. Planetary exploration is solely for potential mining purposes at this stage. Taking passengers on a “sight-seeing” trip into immediate outer space is merely a means of raising necessary revenue.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Earth will always be habitable. It’s other planets that are inhabitable. Planetary exploration is solely for potential mining purposes at this stage. Taking passengers on a “sight-seeing” trip into immediate outer space is merely a means of raising necessary revenue.
Truth. Will it be habitable for humans? Hmmm.. let's just hold off on taking any bets just yet.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t believe this
Back on topic tho...

Earth will always be habitable? Ah, so you know more than scientific experts. Of course.

You know "always" is a very long time, right?

"Planets can lose the ability to host life without being destroyed. Some planets’ oceans evaporate into space. Some planets’ atmospheres are blown away by radiation from their stars or nearby supernova explosions. Some planets undergo such strong tidal heating that their surfaces turn into oceans of lava. Some planets freeze over into ice balls that never melt. And on some planets life is stunted or wiped out by bombardment of asteroids and comets."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t believe this
Back on topic tho...

Earth will always be habitable? Ah, so you know more than scientific experts. Of course.

"Planets can lose the ability to host life without being destroyed. Some planets’ oceans evaporate into space. Some planets’ atmospheres are blown away by radiation from their stars or nearby supernova explosions. Some planets undergo such strong tidal heating that their surfaces turn into oceans of lava. Some planets freeze over into ice balls that never melt. And on some planets life is stunted or wiped out by bombardment of asteroids and comets."

I only have an Associate Diploma in Applied Science that took me six years to complete. But I still consider myself to be quite knowledgeable in the field. Humankind has a better chance of survival on Earth than anywhere else in the entire galaxy. Sustainability is the way of our future, and it exists right here on Earth.

Later....it’s after 1am and I need to dream. :Hello:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t believe this
Back on topic tho...

I only have an Associate Diploma in Applied Science that took me six years to complete. But I still consider myself to be quite knowledgeable in the field. Humankind has a better chance of survival on Earth than anywhere else in the entire galaxy. Sustainability is the way of our future, and it exists right here on Earth.

Later....it’s after 1am and I need to dream. :Hello:

Earth will not always be habitable. That's a pipe dream you can take to bed with you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We cant even leave low earth orbit, Musk aint sending anyone anywhere lol.