EmperorDiLFs movies theatre!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lords, fair Ladies, gentlemen and kings,

how about a good thread about good movies ?

Rules: No sissy, woke, SJW, feminist movies allowed!

If your seriously found a gem, post it here with a trailer.

As an Emperor, I start! I guess this is something I never ever thought to rent: Old Henry!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Most 80's and 90's movies are free from the woke garbage, although you can notice it starting to creep in with some....

As you know bruder, I prefer gaming to watching movies. Have you played any of the Splinter Cell games? I picked up a cheap copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist the other day and it's great.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Most 80's and 90's movies are free from the woke garbage, although you can notice it starting to creep in with some....

As you know bruder, I prefer gaming to watching movies. Have you played any of the Splinter Cell games? I picked up a cheap copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist the other day and it's great.
Post a trailer, Bruder.

I used top play Splinter Cell back when I was an XBOX soldier. They were ace!

From which year is that copy? I thought Spinter Cell is dead???? Are they doing them still??? I loved them to death !!!
Mein Bruder. I finished this western Movie.

Old Henry , if you into Wetsern, is the movie of the year for me. No woke garbage, or SJW or femistists.

Although I am also more into gaming than movies.

Feel free to post gaming trailers or any good movie trailers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Post a trailer, Bruder.

I used top play Splinter Cell back when I was an XBOX soldier. They were ace!

From which year is that copy? I thought Spinter Cell is dead???? Are they doing them still??? I loved them to death !!!
Mein Bruder. I finished this western Movie.

Old Henry , if you into Wetsern, is the movie of the year for me. No woke garbage, or SJW or femistists.

Although I am also more into gaming than movies.

Feel free to post gaming trailers or any good movie trailers.
It's old, 2013 I think, it's actually made for the Xbox 360 but is backwards compatible so it plays on the Xbox One.

They're supposed to be doing a remake of the very first Splinter Cell game for next gen consoles...

Anyway, this is Blacklist, it's very similar to Metal Gear Solid;

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's old, 2013 I think, it's actually made for the Xbox 360 but is backwards compatible so it plays on the Xbox One.

They're supposed to be doing a remake of the very first Splinter Cell game for next gen consoles...

Anyway, this is Blacklist, it's very similar to Metal Gear Solid;

I played Metal Gear yesterday.

Wowowoowowowow.

What a game. Played 10 hours straight. What a masterpiece.

Dangerous. Stopped today.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a fan of westerns myself but if you're into that kind of thing I heard this one won some awards or whatever.

Hey ypu whoreson.

This pisses me off. I try to collect good movies and you try to mess this is up?

I will do it too once you open up a serious thread. And trust me, I am good at this .

So kindly GTFO or drop gems, Gayity you AiDS ridden FOUL SWINE.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hey ypu whoreson.

This pisses me off. I try to collect good movies and you try to mess this is up?

I will do it too once you open up a serious thread. And trust me, I am good at this .

So kindly GTFO or drop gems, Gayity you AiDS ridden FOUL SWINE.

Oh that's already happened and I learned my lesson about poasting serious content in this sub.

Lookatcha... getting schooled on your own forum's etiquette by a <600 poast noob?

Ouch; that's gotta hurt. lulz