Even Alex Jones - Trump Hero - Is Sick of Him

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..yet somehow BadTards continue to worship the failed leader.
How gullible are you dumb fuckers anyway?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Reporter, HuffPost
Tue, March 2, 2021, 11:22 PM

Conspiracy theorist and far-right talk radio host
, who has promoted
to his audience extensively for years, is heard in a newly leaked video expressing disgust at the former president in 2019.
“It’s the truth, and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones says in the footage. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”
Filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a propaganda film called “You Can’t Watch This” with the Infowars host, leaked the footage to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch initiative, which monitors far-right extremism in the U.S.
Robertson told Hatewatch that Jones asked him to discard the footage, which he said was shot in January 2019 in Austin, Texas. He provided text messages between him and Jones corroborating his account.
Robertson shared the footage to expose how Jones is exploiting Trump’s supporters and his audience, he told the group. During that same shoot, he recalled, Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.”

“Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump, but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Indeed, Jones has
by spreading fear and conspiracy theories, and by
. He has publicly been a fervent supporter of Trump, whom he interviewed in 2015, throughout the course of his campaigns and presidency. In 2018, when Jones was banned from Twitter, Trump
for him as he railed against the silencing of conservative voices. Jones claimed at the time that he was advising the president.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its funny, the only people who seem to talk about jones is faggit assed libtards. Either they are claiming he runs the conservative movement or they're claiming conservatives hang on every word he says. I think the only thing I've seen of his is this:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought Alex Jones was dead? Or Fired?

Completely irrelevant in the Conservative landscapes was what I last heard. Nothing verified though.