Ever been Fired from a Job?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Day Two. I was fired because "We can clearly see you aren't getting it."

This was at a deli. They never actually showed me anything and left me on my own to serve customers during a lunch rush. Nothing was labelled to tell me what it was and their selection was HUGE. The customers were actually very nice about it and pointed to what they wanted, but when they finally returned they yelled at me in front of customers for the place being untidy. The owner turned into a demon woman when she told me to clean their meat slicer and I asked for training. When I was let go she bellowed "And return that uniform, and make sure you WASH IT!!"

A friend and I ran the uniform over with his car several times, I then dragged it through the mud and shoved it through their letterbox when they had closed.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Arbys for operating the slicer under age 16
FootLocker for embezzling shoes
Miracle Ear phone sales fired for speaking realllllly low to prospects
Large grocery store chain for eating off the shelf during breaks
Mall food court for eating cheesesteaks while helping customers
Mini mart convenient store unaccounted for lottery tickets

I know there's more...

vQiTjRk.jpg

THROB

Factory Bastard
- got fired for eating too much food from Burger King and being late
- got fired from Target trying to sneak into the security office and erase the tape of us stealing DVDS. the security office has security cameras so I got fired.
- got fired for running around naked in Little People daycare center and cumming on baby swings
- got fired for being late a lot at a key store.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
indeed .. see what makes him weak and if you can overtake .. bump him away ... nothing wrong with being ambitious. :BuhBye:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I should have been fired a couple or so times due to anger management issues.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I got a fuck you very much general/honorable 5 years, 11 months , 18 days into a 6 year enlistment. My DD214 was coded re-4... not eligible for re-enlistment, reason for discharge, drug abuse. In 1984. Never looked back.

I kinda like marijuana.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I got a fuck you very much general/honorable 5 years, 11 months , 18 days into a 6 year enlistment. My DD214 was coded re-4... not eligible for re-enlistment, reason for discharge, drug abuse. In 1984. Never looked back.

I kinda like marijuana.

sometimes you gotta choose .. you can't be a cop while dealin narcotics 24/7 lol .. too bad though .. but MJ is ok indeed, she's the sweetest wife ..