Facebook admites that Biden White House decides who to ban and which posts to "fact check".

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
OMG! We are being spied upon ! They are writing down names !

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki forcefully defended the Biden administration’s growing offensive on vaccine-related misinformation spreading on Facebook and other social media platforms.

“Our biggest concern, and frankly I think it should be your biggest concern, is the number of people who are dying around the country because they are getting misinformation that is leading them to not take a vaccine,” Psaki said during Friday's daily press briefing. “Young people, old people, kids, children … a lot of them are being impacted by misinformation.”

Psaki’s defense was in response to a question from Fox News’ Peter Doocy, who framed the Biden administration’s concern about bad actors online as “spying” on Americans’ social media usage.

“For how long has the administration been spying on people’s Facebook profiles looking for vaccine misinformation?” Doocy asked, referencing Psaki’s comments a day prior that roughly a dozen people on Facebook were responsible for the bulk of vaccine misinformation on the social network.

Psaki called the characterization “a loaded and inaccurate question.” She said the White House flagging concerning posts to platforms like Facebook is similar to outreach to news outlets when they take issue with particular coverage.

“This is publicly open information, people sharing information online, just as you are all reporting information on your news stations,” she said during a testy exchange in which the pair talked over one another at times.

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy on Thursday declared falsehoods and conspiracy theories proliferating online as an “urgent threat to public health” because of their effect on people’s willingness to get a Covid vaccine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The democRATs are literally implementing the policies of hitler, the USSR, and the Stazi. The hitler worshipers should be proud too!
C'mon baby do the locomotion with me! :LOL3:

Hey, hold on right there, dog dick! I thought none of that shit even happened? And why do you have a video of German Disneyland?

I take it the biggest dogs in the world live in your area kike? When did I say there were no camps? That's right I didn't...

Good job of not connecting the dots DDD! Now go back to lickin your bawlz by the garbage can.

Well I'd rather be a dog than a kike rat Jeremiah... The DUB is in sight! :GimmeFoods:

The DUB? Whatever the fuk that means..... BTW, retard, all my relatives came from Ireland, Austria, and England. Our DNA has no boogyjew in it. By all means DDD, carry on with the jew labeling. I do find it somewhat amusing.

Google it instead of writing about it, would save you time kike... So you're a mutt and you're calling me a dog? :ThumbsUp1:

I'd have to give a shit first DDD. LOL! Now I'm a jew AND a mutt? Oh the shame! :OhthDrama:

All Jews HAVE to represent every nationality they've infiltrated it's in your scheming ways, home nowhere and everywhere...

DDD, you're so fukin retarded. You ever consider that YOU might be the one with a mental defect? Again, you terdz run around denying hitlers crazed, genocidal handiwork thats been documented and attested to by THOUSANDS who had to clean up the aftermath WHILE AT THE SAME TIME stating you want to exterminate the jews. Are you fukin nuts? YES!!!!

Meanwhile, I'd personally butcher every fukin faggit on the planet and on the way to the electric chair, I'd be openly proud of it! Hell, I'd even go as far to say anyone who followed me who didnt embrace the same behavior was a piece of shit!

What utter bullshit AGAIN you simping, gullible prick! You're an absolute embarrassment and a waste of space, it's pointless saying anything to you except this, the victors of war get to write history and now you're reaping the "benefits" fahg enabler!

^^^ Looks like the truth struck a nerve! DDD, being embarassed about der Fuhrer's handywork makes you look like a complete Flynnbecile. That fukin failure would look you in the eye right now and ask "Why do you deny me DDD?" If you ACTUALLY believed he didnt murder millions of jews and others, why the fuk would you worship him? AGAIN, its YOUR dream scenario after all. Face it, your bullshits been deconstructed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The democRATs are literally implementing the policies of hitler, the USSR, and the Stazi. The hitler worshipers should be proud too!

Hey, hold on right there, dog dick! I thought none of that shit even happened? And why do you have a video of German Disneyland?

I take it the biggest dogs in the world live in your area kike? When did I say there were no camps? That's right I didn't...

Good job of not connecting the dots DDD! Now go back to lickin your bawlz by the garbage can.

Well I'd rather be a dog than a kike rat Jeremiah... The DUB is in sight! :GimmeFoods:

The DUB? Whatever the fuk that means..... BTW, retard, all my relatives came from Ireland, Austria, and England. Our DNA has no boogyjew in it. By all means DDD, carry on with the jew labeling. I do find it somewhat amusing.

Google it instead of writing about it, would save you time kike... So you're a mutt and you're calling me a dog? :ThumbsUp1:

I'd have to give a shit first DDD. LOL! Now I'm a jew AND a mutt? Oh the shame! :OhthDrama:

All Jews HAVE to represent every nationality they've infiltrated it's in your scheming ways, home nowhere and everywhere...

DDD, you're so fukin retarded. You ever consider that YOU might be the one with a mental defect? Again, you terdz run around denying hitlers crazed, genocidal handiwork thats been documented and attested to by THOUSANDS who had to clean up the aftermath WHILE AT THE SAME TIME stating you want to exterminate the jews. Are you fukin nuts? YES!!!!

Meanwhile, I'd personally butcher every fukin faggit on the planet and on the way to the electric chair, I'd be openly proud of it! Hell, I'd even go as far to say anyone who followed me who didnt embrace the same behavior was a piece of shit!

What utter bullshit AGAIN you simping, gullible prick! You're an absolute embarrassment and a waste of space, it's pointless saying anything to you except this, the victors of war get to write history and now you're reaping the "benefits" fahg enabler!

^^^ Looks like the truth struck a nerve! DDD, being embarassed about der Fuhrer's handywork makes you look like a complete Flynnbecile. That fukin failure would look you in the eye right now and ask "Why do you deny me DDD?" If you ACTUALLY believed he didnt murder millions of jews and others, why the fuk would you worship him? AGAIN, its YOUR dream scenario after all. Face it, your bullshits been deconstructed.

You're an incapable gheylord, I feel like using bug spray on you... You're absolutely the worst type of cunt and I know it's only a matter of time before the others take your head off for being inconsistant wannabe... You're useless!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're an incapable gheylord, I feel like using bug spray on you... You're absolutely the worst type of cunt and I know it's only a matter of time before the others take your head off for being inconsistant wannabe... You're useless!

LOL! You're an insignificant little bitch who's too embarrassed to embrace his idols handiwork. hitler farts in your general direction!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! You're an insignificant little bitch who's too embarrassed to embrace his idols handiwork. hitler farts in your general direction!

Wut?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wut?

Wut?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just in case someone still hasn't figured out that AP and the rest of the MSM are two faced liars who just shill for the far left.

Yep the shilling is cartoonish.

Everything democrats do is spun as heroic....even inciting violence. Everything everyone else does is bad and evil.

They paint this picture like everyone on the left are these heros fighting for good things and Republicans are the evil villains.

The truth is the democrats are attacking our liberties, spreading hatred and violence, fighting election security laws that no rational people would oppose, harming citizens and destroying lives. And manipulating the public to think opposing them is to be on "the wrong side of history".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG! We are being spied upon ! They are writing down names !

White House press secretary Jen Psaki forcefully defended the Biden administration’s growing offensive on vaccine-related misinformation spreading on Facebook and other social media platforms.

“Our biggest concern, and frankly I think it should be your biggest concern, is the number of people who are dying around the country because they are getting misinformation that is leading them to not take a vaccine,” Psaki said during Friday's daily press briefing. “Young people, old people, kids, children … a lot of them are being impacted by misinformation.”

Psaki’s defense was in response to a question from Fox News’ Peter Doocy, who framed the Biden administration’s concern about bad actors online as “spying” on Americans’ social media usage.

“For how long has the administration been spying on people’s Facebook profiles looking for vaccine misinformation?” Doocy asked, referencing Psaki’s comments a day prior that roughly a dozen people on Facebook were responsible for the bulk of vaccine misinformation on the social network.

Psaki called the characterization “a loaded and inaccurate question.” She said the White House flagging concerning posts to platforms like Facebook is similar to outreach to news outlets when they take issue with particular coverage.

“This is publicly open information, people sharing information online, just as you are all reporting information on your news stations,” she said during a testy exchange in which the pair talked over one another at times.

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy on Thursday declared falsehoods and conspiracy theories proliferating online as an “urgent threat to public health” because of their effect on people’s willingness to get a Covid vaccine.

This is exactly why you should have read 1984 yourself and not just believed the leftists that "omg....people who want truth, liberty and freedumbs are the dictators! Because fighting oppression makes you the oppressor! Let people oppress people you wanna be dictators!".

Useful idiot you are. Shilling for the government imposing on us to keep us all safe and shit.

The left is using 1984 as an instruction manual and blatantly doing everything that was done in it. Even down to telling citizens to report friends and family for "possible extremism"

SMDH.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Con anthem: Amerikkka the Dootiful
(The slang term “doot” means a mix of feces, urine, and vomit)

Amerikkka Amerikkka cons shit their hate on thee
..and drowned thy good in trumperhood
from sea to slimming sea.

Well - still on the first cup of coffee, but I make the point.

Conservatives are nothing but savage, hatefilled beasts whose mission it is to destroy the great experiment.

PS: Yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater is not protected free speech.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Americans do not want voter suppression.
...but some filthy beat cons do.

Poll: Americans oppose new Texas-style GOP voting restrictions, prefer Democratic reforms

Poll: Americans oppose new Texas-style GOP voting restrictions, prefer Democratic reforms

·West Coast Correspondent
Sat, July 17, 2021, 5:00 AM

• As the national debate over voting rights intensifies, the Democratic Party’s plan to safeguard ballot access is proving more popular with the public than the type of restrictions being pushed by Texas Republicans, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.
    In fact, all of the recent GOP restrictions tested in the poll garner more opposition than support, while all of the reforms from a recent Democratic proposal attract more support than opposition.
    For instance, more than twice as many Americans favor (49 percent) than oppose (21 percent) a Democratic plan to “require at least 15 consecutive days of early voting in federal elections.” In contrast, just 31 percent of Americans favor ongoing Republican efforts in the states to shorten the early or absentee voting period. Forty-six percent oppose such efforts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
962428cd6ab57578.png

Seriously, the Biden administration is more Jewish than the fucking Israeli government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

• As the national debate over voting rights intensifies, the Democratic Party’s plan to safeguard ballot access is proving more popular with the public than the type of restrictions being pushed by Texas Republicans, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.
    In fact, all of the recent GOP restrictions tested in the poll garner more opposition than support, while all of the reforms from a recent Democratic proposal attract more support than opposition.
    For instance, more than twice as many Americans favor (49 percent) than oppose (21 percent) a Democratic plan to “require at least 15 consecutive days of early voting in federal elections.” In contrast, just 31 percent of Americans favor ongoing Republican efforts in the states to shorten the early or absentee voting period. Forty-six percent oppose such efforts.

No they dont want voter suppression.

However, requiring ID and for people to vote in the right district isnt voter suppression.

And those polls are garbage and it's sad you think they mean anything. The only people who participate in them are democrats and leftists. Everyone else realizes this shit is propaganda.

You call it voter suppression because you are a racist who thinks black people shouldnt be expected to have ID.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already linked a poll which showed 80% of voters support voter I.D. and 70% support expanding early voting. The Republican bills do both.

Holliday is just exposing how out of touch with reality he is pretending voter I.D. so.e how means voter suppression. Only an idiot falls for that nonsense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you cant show up in person WITH your ID to vote, you shouldnt get to vote. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

If you cant show up in person WITH your ID to vote, you shouldnt get to vote. NO EXCEPTIONS!
So, for example - overseas military personnel should not be able to vote,
. or you if you are too ill to get to the polls on Election Day, or people who are older and infirm physically
..etc etc. Fuck all yuz, right?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats are now using the military to spy on Americans. You know this is going to be heavily abused.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

. or you if you are too ill to get to the polls on Election Day, or people who are older and infirm physically

You are dumb. Military get to use mail in voting.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

You are dumb. Military get to use mail in voting.
What does "NO EXCEPTIONS" mean?
The quote is Lotardita's, OderstinkNeggerHomo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why can there be a polling place at the base, fuktard? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Read the bill, dumb ass.
Why don't you read the post I replied to, moron?

"NO EXCEPTIONS" If you don't show up to vote, fuck you.

Now go change your little girl poopy panties, OderstinkNeggerHomo.
Again, show up to vote, with ID, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
I heard you the first time.
Tell it to OderstinkNeggerHomo, LokturdoNeggerHomo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read the bill, dumb ass.

He didnt bring it up, faggit.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Read the bill, dumb ass.

He didnt bring it up, faggit.
Right - You did.
He don't get it, LoturditaNeggerHomo.