Facebook admites that Biden White House decides who to ban and which posts to "fact check".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is right. The Biden White House runs Facebook's censorship and writes fake "factchecks" for any post Biden dislikes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The democRATs are literally implementing the policies of hitler, the USSR, and the Stazi. The hitler worshipers should be proud too!
C'mon baby do the locomotion with me! :LOL3:

Hey, hold on right there, dog dick! I thought none of that shit even happened? And why do you have a video of German Disneyland?

I take it the biggest dogs in the world live in your area kike? When did I say there were no camps? That's right I didn't...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The democRATs are literally implementing the policies of hitler, the USSR, and the Stazi. The hitler worshipers should be proud too!

Hey, hold on right there, dog dick! I thought none of that shit even happened? And why do you have a video of German Disneyland?

I take it the biggest dogs in the world live in your area kike? When did I say there were no camps? That's right I didn't...

Good job of not connecting the dots DDD! Now go back to lickin your bawlz by the garbage can.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Good job of not connecting the dots DDD! Now go back to lickin your bawlz by the garbage can.

Well I'd rather be a dog than a kike rat Jeremiah... The DUB is in sight! :GimmeFoods:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well I'd rather be a dog than a kike rat Jeremiah... The DUB is in sight! :GimmeFoods:

The DUB? Whatever the fuk that means..... BTW, retard, all my relatives came from Ireland, Austria, and England. Our DNA has no boogyjew in it. By all means DDD, carry on with the jew labeling. I do find it somewhat amusing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The DUB? Whatever the fuk that means..... BTW, retard, all my relatives came from Ireland, Austria, and England. Our DNA has no boogyjew in it. By all means DDD, carry on with the jew labeling. I do find it somewhat amusing.

Google it instead of writing about it, would save you time kike... So you're a mutt and you're calling me a dog? :ThumbsUp1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Google it instead of writing about it, would save you time kike... So you're a mutt and you're calling me a dog? :ThumbsUp1:

I'd have to give a shit first DDD. LOL! Now I'm a jew AND a mutt? Oh the shame! :OhthDrama:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd have to give a shit first DDD. LOL! Now I'm a jew AND a mutt? Oh the shame! :OhthDrama:

All Jews HAVE to represent every nationality they've infiltrated it's in your scheming ways, home nowhere and everywhere...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All Jews HAVE to represent every nationality they've infiltrated it's in your scheming ways, home nowhere and everywhere...

DDD, you're so fukin retarded. You ever consider that YOU might be the one with a mental defect? Again, you terdz run around denying hitlers crazed, genocidal handiwork thats been documented and attested to by THOUSANDS who had to clean up the aftermath WHILE AT THE SAME TIME stating you want to exterminate the jews. Are you fukin nuts? YES!!!!

Meanwhile, I'd personally butcher every fukin faggit on the planet and on the way to the electric chair, I'd be openly proud of it! Hell, I'd even go as far to say anyone who followed me who didnt embrace the same behavior was a piece of shit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin see the difference a monopoly working on behalf of the government and fucking Fleas message board?

Or you just gonna be conveniently dumb and rooting for actual fascism now because all these well funded, mainstream corporate sources got you all pumped up to hate not just Trump......but all your own neighbors?

You seem to constantly ignore every bit of info that contradicts your narrative. Like how the ATF/Feds probably shouldnt have murdered innocent women and children because they might have been getting abused. Or how Fredrick Douglass isnt a Confederate monument. Or how Democrats opposed the abolition of slavery, were the ringers of the kkk and jim crow, opposed the civil rights act and to this day keep poor black people from accessing education, learning to read/write, destroying the black family with the welfare state, calling voter security laws racist because black people cannot be expected to have ID or understand districts

You just ignore all this stuff because you enjoy hate. Pure and simple. You are weak minded useful idiot who will support a totalitarian regime rise in America. You support oppression.

And eventually you will forced to look at everything you ignored.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Fredrick Douglass isnt a Confederate monument." When that happened, that was a giant leap in stupidity! I seriously never thought that was possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Fredrick Douglass isnt a Confederate monument." When that happened, that was a giant leap in stupidity! I seriously never thought that was possible.

He posted a propaganda meme saying that we are mad because "confederate monuments' were being "removed"(which is another twisted load of shit) as well as trying to stop "history" from being taught.

So I showed him some reality. I asked him if Fredrick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, and a memorial of a regiment of black soldiers that was all destroyed and defaced were confederate monuments.

He ignored everytime I asked.

These people are VERY attached to their delusions and the hate they have.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden is as full of shit as any president. They are always working to satisfy their donors and lying to everyone else.

BUT, my question is this: Why did you never post any of these "exposes" about the shit Trump was always up to? Why didn't any of you righties?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Man - this is horrible.

.Misinformation being flagged !

...but we need misinformation. We need all the misinformation we can get.
. Trump proved that. How else can we bring people together?

LoLz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden is as full of shit as any president. They are always working to satisfy their donors and lying to everyone else.

BUT, my question is this: Why did you never post any of these "exposes" about the shit Trump was always up to? Why didn't any of you righties?

Bitch, I'm sure you were on anything anti Trump in about 2.5 milliseconds. And nearly every time, you were full of shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

DDD, you're so fukin retarded. You ever consider that YOU might be the one with a mental defect? Again, you terdz run around denying hitlers crazed, genocidal handiwork thats been documented and attested to by THOUSANDS who had to clean up the aftermath WHILE AT THE SAME TIME stating you want to exterminate the jews. Are you fukin nuts? YES!!!!

Meanwhile, I'd personally butcher every fukin faggit on the planet and on the way to the electric chair, I'd be openly proud of it! Hell, I'd even go as far to say anyone who followed me who didnt embrace the same behavior was a piece of shit!

What utter bullshit AGAIN you simping, gullible prick! You're an absolute embarrassment and a waste of space, it's pointless saying anything to you except this, the victors of war get to write history and now you're reaping the "benefits" fahg enabler!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because all the left wing claims we have ALL scrutinized turned out to be unfounded bullshit as well as flat out lies.

Especially from corporate media

Lotus people have gone through every single lie or twisted info about Trump and broke it down to show the truth.

You guys REFUSE to look at any of it.

You have no clue the propaganda campaign that has been launched and how hard the establishment worked to get him out and demonize his supporters. The lies are GHOULISH.

And now.....our civil liberties are being directly attacked and the government is punishing political dissent just like Russia does.

And you guys are so determined to hate us all and label us and not listen that its honestly pointless bothering. Its like.....you guys NEED to see us the way the establishment wants you to.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
962428cd6ab57578.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep

The the lies and smear campaign on Trump was so intense it's scary. Now its focused on us.

It's scary how many people are so programmed to believe it, and they wont listen at all.

It's like being in an abusive relationship where you keep getting told it's not that bad or you brought it on yourself.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't post here when Trump was president, genius. You are mad because I post about current events and not old stuff about a guy who is no longer president? Your TDS is out of control.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden wants anyone in the opposition to be banned from all social media. Their censorship is completely out of control.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just in case someone still hasn't figured out that AP and the rest of the MSM are two faced liars who just shill for the far left.