FACEBOOK SHARES PLUMMET 20%

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME7IH4X_o.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has been a broad fall in the entire tech sector. That is why aids man is such a laughable idiot when he tries to claim Spotify is down because of this or that. It just shows what a fucking moron he is.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, GOOD! Fuck that lil dweeb!

Folks aint just going to tik tok, they also going to places like Gab where they can make posts without being censored. Places that support their views.

I saw that shit show called Fakebook from a mile away. I never joined that piece of shit. I go where forums let me be me.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The massive censorship by Facebook for blatantly politia reasons has lead many people to dump Facebook.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The massive censorship by Facebook for blatantly politia reasons has lead many people to dump Facebook.

They even fact check and censor MEMES. It's ridiculous. I got 30 day bans for memes for memes I posted over a year ago.

Meanwhile PLEASE ASS BOX ME! groups do not get removed. They dont "violate community standards" even with pictures of half nude little children. I like to tell myself they are FBI pages to catch pedos.

People get banned or modded for the dumbest things but that mess stays up even if its mass reported.