Facebook admites that Biden White House decides who to ban and which posts to "fact check".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read the bill, dumb ass.
If you cant show up in person WITH your ID to vote, you shouldnt get to vote. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Why don't you read the post I replied to, moron?

"NO EXCEPTIONS" If you don't show up to vote, fuck you.

Now go change your little girl poopy panties, OderstinkNeggerHomo.
Again, show up to vote, with ID, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
I heard you the first time.
Tell it to OderstinkNeggerHomo, LokturdoNeggerHomo.
He didnt bring it up, faggit.
Right - You did.
He don't get it.
Wrong. You brought up "whataboutisms"

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
If you cant show up in person WITH your ID to vote, you shouldnt get to vote. NO EXCEPTIONS!
What don't you understand about what you wrote, lokturdita?

PS: The OP was refutiated and smashed into the ground for the contarded propaganda it was.

Better luck next time, moranz.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read the bill, dumb ass.
Why don't you read the post I replied to, moron?

"NO EXCEPTIONS" If you don't show up to vote, fuck you.

Now go change your little girl poopy panties, OderstinkNeggerHomo.

Holliday is so stupid he keeps referring to a person here at this forum and not what is actually in the bills. He does this because there is nothing in the bills which suppresses anyone's voting rights. Dems truly are just made because it means it will be harder to cheat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
jewssgif.gif

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Okay - so lets break it down - I got things to do, and no time to trifle with trash like youz.

To summarize - If you can't show up at the polls to vote, you shouldn't get to vote - NO EXCEPTIONS.
One must vote in person, no other form of voting is acceptable in loktardita's view.

so I replied to loktardita's quote by writing:

So, for example - overseas military personnel should not be able to vote,
. or you if you are too ill to get to the polls on Election Day, or people who are older and infirm physically
..etc etc. Fuck all yuz, right?

...then, someone who can't read jumped in and fouled up the conversation, and that illiterate fool can just piss off, and go pull her little girl panties out of her ass.

Anyway - I think any reasonable minded American, no matter political orientation, should take loktardo to task for thinking only people who are physically able to get to the polls on election day should be able to vote their choice. I find that idea of his, to be offensively unAmerican.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I already linked a poll which showed 80% of voters support voter I.D. and 70% support expanding early voting. The Republican bills do both.

Holliday is just exposing how out of touch with reality he is pretending voter I.D. so.e how means voter suppression. Only an idiot falls for that nonsense.

This is how the prison rape and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bill got passed. They called it the "Equality Act" and their stupid based never read the damn bill. They said it was "pro lgbt"(even thought lesbians are screaming no) and "pro transrights"

So when we sound the alarm they are good and trained to call us bigots and completely ignore legalized abuses of women and children.

They'll do the same with "For the People". A bill that puts elections in the hands of the federal government. How fucked is that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay - so lets break it down - I got things to do, and no time to trifle with trash like youz.

To summarize - If you can't show up at the polls to vote, you shouldn't get to vote - NO EXCEPTIONS.
One must vote in person, no other form of voting is acceptable in loktardita's view.

. or you if you are too ill to get to the polls on Election Day, or people who are older and infirm physically

...then, someone who can't read jumped in and fouled up the conversation, and that illiterate fool can just piss off, and go pull her little girl panties out of her ass.

Anyway - I think any reasonable minded American, no matter political orientation, should take loktardo to task for thinking only people who are physically able to get to the polls on election day should be able to vote their choice. I find that idea of his, to be offensively unAmerican.

You didn't read the bill.

They call it voter suppression because they are saying black people cant get ID.

You are reading pro establishment media sources. Not the actual bill.

You are a fucking lost cause. You are right where real insurrectionists want you. So full of "contempt" for other Americans that you gleefully support stripping rights from the people because you like pretty language even if its lies.

If you wanna think absentee and mail in are the same and refuse correction because "cons!" well then.....just be wrong in your wrongness. Fall for the lies. You guys show you dont care what happens as result of any blocked or passed bill anyway.

When you realize how fucked the country is going to be, enjoy not being able to vote it out. We will remind you how much you hated election security because your corporate puppet masters told you it was "voter suppression!!!" and you fell for it.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^That's rich, you're not exactly the most eloquent and articulate person yourself.

In fact, I can remember inquiring whether English is your first language....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And once again, your lyin ass failed to mention that polling stations for the military can be set up on base....LIAR! Now, if you cant get to the polling station, YOUR VOTE SHOULDNT COUNT!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and you cons should all be pleased as punch there aren't literacy tests required anymore
. because you'd all be sidelined on election day.
If I ran things, all you libs would be gassed like hitler 100% ACTUALLY did to the jews. I guess thast means voting in thew country will take about 5 minutes and the results should be certified within 10! Think of all the money we'll save!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, and you cons should all be pleased as punch there aren't literacy tests required anymore

Considering how determined democrats are to keep poor black youth in schools that are unsafe and cant teach literacy.....and none of you care....I would say YOU should be glad for that.

Kinda like how glad you are the basic voter ID laws are being fought as "voter suppression".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And once again, your lyin ass failed to mention that polling stations for the military can be set up on base....LIAR! Now, if you cant get to the polling station, YOUR VOTE SHOULDNT COUNT!!!!

Its madding how smug they are in their incurable ignorance.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are the racist claiming black people uniquely are unable to go to theor local DMV and get a free I.D..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every black person has an ID already ffs. People who think like this are the most ignorant fucking people.

Smdh.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
^^That's rich, you're not exactly the most eloquent and articulate person yourself.

Oh yeah - and this from the girl who doesn't know what her screen name means. LoLz at FairyAnn

So also for you other retards.
There have been 3 issues here.

1) the original attempt to mischaracterize the 'spying on Facebook.
You got that shoved up your ass. (what kind of moron posts on Facebook anyway?)

2) A simple link to a poll showing that Americans prefer Democratic Party solutions to voting rights.
That's all - case closed. America dun spoke.
I never gave my views, because it was just about the poll. Results are the results.

Lemme gibs you an example of this - through 7 innings tonight, Yankees 7 Red Sox 0
This is fact, and indisputable even though reported by the evil MSM (not up for debate). So is the fact that people do not care for efforts to make voting by citizens more difficult, but rather easier and efficient so all who wish to vote can vote.
Personally I kind of like the idea that all people be mandated to vote as they are in a number of countries because it is considered not only a right of citizenship, but also a duty and responsibility.
Maybe a poll worker could pick up everyone's ballot door to door. (yuck yuck)

3) Loktardita's insane claim that only people who can vote in person should be able to vote - fuck everyone else.

I am shocked that so many ran to the defense of such an anti-American/anti-Democracy sentiment,
but I probably shouldn't be since putinists hate democracy.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you cant get off your lazy ass to get to the polling place on election day, fuk your vote! Faggit!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
If you cant get off your lazy ass to get to the polling place on election day, fuk your vote! Faggit!
Hey, ya know, regarding that military vote business
maybe they could have a ballot bunker in the middle of combat zones so those lazy bastards can vote during battle in person on election day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
maybe they could have a ballot bunker in the middle of combat zones so those lazy bastards can vote during battle in person on election day.
Always looking for the exception is why I'd love to gas you people like a buncha jews. During combat, the military wouldnt get to vote, period. If it were on US soil, I'd suspend ALL voting for everyone. Your dementia ridden granny that dont know what day it is has no business voting how you tell her to either. Mentally incompetent? NO VOTING! Criminal? NEVER VOTING AGAIN! Cant legally own a gun? NEVER VOTING AGAIN!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh yeah - and this from the girl who doesn't know what her screen name means. LoLz at FairyAnn

Listen Swallowsjizzallday, your liberal definition of the term Aryan isn't accurate, much like most other accounts of history which have been sprinkled with the typical leftist bias.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always looking for the exception is why I'd love to gas you people like a buncha jews. During combat, the military wouldnt get to vote, period. If it were on US soil, I'd suspend ALL voting for everyone. Your dementia ridden granny that dont know what day it is has no business voting how you tell her to either. Mentally incompetent? NO VOTING! Criminal? NEVER VOTING AGAIN! Cant legally own a gun? NEVER VOTING AGAIN!!!

That's an issue, no joke. I worked with elderly and people prey on them to get votes for candidates they want.

I have no doubt in my mind that this was done in homes last election. Coercion of relatives is a thing. And to be fair.....on both sides.