Facebook admites that Biden White House decides who to ban and which posts to "fact check".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden wants anyone in the opposition to be banned from all social media. Their censorship is completely out of control.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Misinformation and opposition. Hmmmmmm. So are you saying those two are one and the same?

Opposition can easily be deemed "misinformation".

Either way the government compelling and censoring speech on private platforms like the socail media monopoly is fascism.

So you guys are fascists....which is what everyone already knows except for you guys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Read the bill, dumb ass.
If you cant show up in person WITH your ID to vote, you shouldnt get to vote. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Why don't you read the post I replied to, moron?

"NO EXCEPTIONS" If you don't show up to vote, fuck you.

Now go change your little girl poopy panties, OderstinkNeggerHomo.

Holliday is so stupid he keeps referring to a person here at this forum and not what is actually in the bills. He does this because there is nothing in the bills which suppresses anyone's voting rights. Dems truly are just made because it means it will be harder to cheat.

These people think free market means human trafficking because they are so indoctrinated into socailist ideology they dont grasp the separation of government and the market. What the government is supposed to do and what the market is supposed to do.

I guess they think free market means no laws at all lmao. And they stay stuck on this stupid for dear life.

We got women being raped and abused in prison because these people dont read SHIT. They aren't gonna read "For the People" either before they applaud full on statism and total loss of our voting power.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you cant get off your lazy ass to get to the polling place on election day, fuk your vote! Faggit!
Hey, ya know, regarding that military vote business
maybe they could have a ballot bunker in the middle of combat zones so those lazy bastards can vote during battle in person on election day.
Always looking for the exception is why I'd love to gas you people like a buncha jews. During combat, the military wouldnt get to vote, period. If it were on US soil, I'd suspend ALL voting for everyone. Your dementia ridden granny that dont know what day it is has no business voting how you tell her to either. Mentally incompetent? NO VOTING! Criminal? NEVER VOTING AGAIN! Cant legally own a gun? NEVER VOTING AGAIN!!!

That's an issue, no joke. I worked with elderly and people prey on them to get votes for candidates they want.

I have no doubt in my mind that this was done in homes last election. Coercion of relatives is a thing. And to be fair.....on both sides.
Yep! And guess what? Instead of having polling places in churches, they moved them to old folks homes around here instead! I cant imagine why? (sarcasm off)