Fake GAY SCAT????

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We're considered major players in the fake poop business over the past few decades and we can confidently say this is the best fake poop money can buy right now.

Out of respect to this turd's quality, we give this log the white glove treatment that it deserves.

It excels in all the aspects of a quality top-of-the-line fake turd.

This turd features a spiral form that mimics a poo's natural shape.

The color tone and slight sheen gives it a very fresh looking appearance.

Upon closer look, you'll notice this turd pays very close attention to detail with its chunks of corn and strands of hair coming out from the sides.

It's the little touches like this that takes this poop's realism to the next level.

Each turd is specially handcrafted in the United States and may appear slightly different from what is in the pictures.

146d682e-bf9e-4ddf-936e-63bd4c3d4dc1.1fe65e548f1c8e6c84e6a299ae286bcc.jpeg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I fondly remember as a kid placing Lion Bars in swimming pools.... their chunky, nutty appearance gave the impression that a huge floater had been released.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I fondly remember as a kid placing Lion Bars in swimming pools.... their chunky, nutty appearance gave the impression that a huge floater had been released.
Bahahaha!!! We trolled even in our kids / teens!

Bro, WTF must I read???? Three Lions still kneeing down for GEorge Flyod????

3,w=1986,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

And your leader Kane has a rainbow captains bandage???? Hungarian fans are booing. German press are saying that is a „scandal“ and „raaaaaacist“.

dont you worry. We are playing later. Which I wont watch of course! LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know man, I haven't even watched the England vs Hungary match.... the kneeling is beyond embarrassing and has put me off my nation's team for good, bunch of overpaid, shameless cucks.

This is all the work of the Jew.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know man, I haven't even watched the England vs Hungary match.... the kneeling is beyond embarrassing and has put me off my nation's team for good.

Sad when you think about it, but this is all the work of the Jew.

Same here mein Bruder. I actually dont care if they catch AIDSE or do filthy stuff in bed. It is the AIDS propaganda! I am actually doing good in life. But they come and wanna put their lifestyle onto every segment of my life!

They ruined everything.Football even!!! Embarrasing. Lets see if Manuel Neuer will wear the sissy rainbow captains bandage in Qatar! These hypocrites,

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep, Hungary is based as fuck. Definitely need to visit there one day.

Any England fan who waved anti-kneeling banners like that would receive a lifetime ban, so many have just cucked and gone along with the kike nonsense.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Any England fan who waved anti-kneeling banners like that would receive a lifetime ban, so many have just cucked and gone along with the kike nonsense.

I guess us westeners are FISTED!!! Big gov and Juice made a system where masses dont think themselves anymore. Media is doing the work. LoL!!!

Yeah, I was in Hunagry in 2017 when us lads too our best friend for his party before wedding (forget the name). We had 4 great days. Hungary is ace!!!

Yeah, sad that Europe is kneeing down without thinking why. And what about if I dont want to do that without being a racist??? Just „no“. I knee only for god and for nothing else!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I guess us westeners are FISTED!!! Big gov and Juice made a system where masses dont think themselves anymore. Media is doing the work. LoL!!!

Yeah, I was in Hunagry in 2017 when us lads too our best friend for his party before wedding (forget the name). We had 4 great days. Hungary is ace!!!

Yeah, sad that Europe is kneeing down without thinking why. And what about if I dont want to do that without being a racist??? Just „no“. I knee only for god and for nothing else!!!!

I think if I visited Hungary I would never leave Lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Come on man, I know you're a fully fledged watermelon, but even you guys know that it's the kikes who sow the seed of division and social unrest between blacks and whites, and all this BLM crap is just their latest installment in the series.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Come on man, I know you're a fully fledged watermelon, but even you guys know that it's the kikes who sow the seed of division and social unrest between blacks and whites, and all this BLM crap is just their latest installment in the series.

On an individual basis I either have or have not a problem with a person regardless of ethnicity.

On a worldwide scale the WASP is still the dominant species but procreation is having a derogatory effect.

When the inevitable, enforced birth control comes into place then things will level out. Or not if not. By which point it won't matter anyway.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I think if I visited Hungary I would never leave Lol.

When we were there it was a blast. We had a lot of fun. 9 lads. Crazy.

I remember one night us 3 wanted to visit prostitutes. I always heard good things about Hungarian girls. But the cans drivers always took us to strip clubs. Expensive one. Yeah, there were hardbodies. But you need to buy expensive drinks and the dancers weren't fuckables. 3 times in a night , cab drivers took us to strip clubs.

Then we drove home. But nice place to visit. We were in a club were yiu could swim. It was like a huge fun swimming area with club Music.