Favorite Smells

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
freshly made pizza...every time i get tempted to get/steal(lol) some when i smell that. thankfully i have some self control or i'd be fucked.
freshly cut grass don't know why just always liked that
as a kid/teen money money...i was...oh this is not a confession thread

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bread baking in the oven, campfires, the inside of new cars, barbeque, flowers, babies, laundry dried outside on a clothesline.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I love dirty hippy smells.

Musks, woods, leather, fresh tabacco, deep vanillas, ambers, rain, fire, old books, patchouli, cloves, a damp forrest, my cats and thanks to great oils, me.

I like everything I've smelled from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oceans, forests on a warm day, hot pretzels, barbecued meats, citrus trees, 20 year old pussy, paper bills

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ocean, baking bread, leather, (to quote Gyro) "the faint smell of ganja in the distance", bleach.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some of my fave smells are listed lol, some good green, campfire, grilled/smoked food, apple anything, baked desserts, fruity tropical smells, a good scent on a lady, old books, pine, and new electronics. Prolly more lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
some worthless cunt/nigga getting necklaced. the smell is better than the smell of most food/dishes in this world. its good for shits and giggles too

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a few favourite scents:
Champion Ruby Tobacco, Tweed, Opium and Pierre Cardin colognes all immediately bring happy memories of my grandparents and parents to mind.

fresh/new leather shoes or bag, a lamb roast in the oven, coffee beans, hot chocolate, fresh hot popcorn, raspberry and vanilla body wash, hypnotic poison, black xs, calvin klein shock street edition (unfortunately a limited edition that I can no longer find anywhere), pure tobacco being dried out in an oven.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The smell of autumn as the leaves have been gathered and they are burning off the fields, the low hanging sun red with smoke and the cool north eastern wind whistling through the trees giving a cool sharpness to all the smells. Perhaps bonfires having been lit and folks cooking some food on the grill.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
funny how the smell of burning keeps coming up in these. That and the ocean seem to be the most common.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Might be primal..the smell of burning can elicit feelings of warmth or home..*shrugs* I just enjoy Autumn.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell yeah Krieg, Fall is my favorite. And going up on a mountain miles from anyone and having a fire while camping for a few days. Thats my perfect weekend.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've always loved fire. I love making it, I love watching it, I love smelling it.

This is one of my all time fav smells. At those prices, it had best be orgasmic.

Link:

Bingo, I've even said they should make a campfire cologne Thrill

Interesting on the candle, does it truly smell like a campfire? Any "campfire" candles I've gotten in the past did not smell like a campfire haha.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Bingo, I've even said they should make a campfire cologne Thrill

Interesting on the candle, does it truly smell like a campfire? Any "campfire" candles I've gotten in the past did not smell like a campfire haha.

Yes, but in a good way.

It's sensual, yet fire and brimstoney. Hence my nickname for it.

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
Vanilla, fresh rain on a hot road, chocolate, that weird electric smell a ghost train has at a fairground, musk, freshly opened pages of a new magazine, strawberry, roast meat, that fake fog that nightclubs use.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
New plastic shower curtains
Nag Champa
Lilacs
Skunk
burning wood/leaves
Fresh clean smell when you first get out of the bath or shower
Linens that are dried outside
Bleach
Lily of the valley