Female haircuts... What do you find sexy?

DDT

Factory Bastard
I love a simple straight bang cut on women, like pic below...

Straigt-Bangs-and-Lob.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Any length can look good on a woman, however the shape of her face often is the ultimate deciding factor.

Bad haircuts on chicks, would be deliberate shaved heads or dreadlocks. A shaved head just spits out diesel fucking dyke…say no fucking more, and dreadlocks just makes my skin crawl on account of the poor person hygiene that she probably has in her general crotch area.

Just look at this twat for example…

images

…just orrible!
:Whaa?:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I find this attractive on the right birds...
A6f2cyo.jpg

Any chick that half Mohawk's for fashion is not sexy (aka breed able) to me.

I watch 2-3 old movies from the 30's forward every night. A classic chick does crazy things with their braids....NOT shave their skulls. They arrange their womanly manes for the times...

...and I say that as a Scandinavian.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A6f2cyo.jpg

I watch 2-3 old movies from the 30's forward every night. A classic chick does crazy things with their braids....NOT shave their skulls. They arrange their womanly manes for the times...

The right chicks can pull it off, IMO of course...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You can't claim that, since you're not White enough...

I'm majority Scandinavian. ...like 35-40 percent.....
Surely you have to be at least 51% pure Scandinavian to class yourself as one?:Confused4: Anyhoo sexy haircuts...

If we're being technical, I'm probably 60-70% Scando... most all the other ethnicities got raped, pillaged, and the like... but my successors in the clear lineage were more than anything else in genetic tests...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A6f2cyo.jpg

The right chicks can pull it off, IMO of course...
Very young chicks, otherwise it’s mutton dressed as fucking lamb. This is elementary stuff Shampers. This is an older brother Pearl of wisdom. Learn from it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any length can look good on a woman, however the shape of her face often is the ultimate deciding factor.

Bad haircuts on chicks, would be deliberate shaved heads or dreadlocks. A shaved head just spits out diesel fucking dyke…say no fucking more, and dreadlocks just makes my skin crawl on account of the poor person hygiene that she probably has in her general crotch area.

Just look at this twat for example…

images

…just orrible!
:Whaa?:

I've done dred locks and I'll very likely do them again.

When I do it though ....its not my whole head, it's just 10 or 15 of them. I have very long and thick hair.

And I'm very clean lol. It's a lot of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! because if you dont take care of it the dress will "suck in" the surrounding hair. I decorate them with string and stuff to prevent that. And I wash them and make sure they dry fully. I know of someone that had a whole head of them and there was actual mold inside of them.....and nits. It was so incredibly disgusting. She needed her head totally shaved.