Financial Advice

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This one goes out to Senile @Joe.

Hey S.J., should I be selling my Stelco Holdings Inc. stock now?

It had a pretty good day, eh?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Thanks for the reminder, I need to put my Buffalo Skin Coat in cold storage for the summer.

BQsuK3Z.png

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey Senile @Joe, there is still an opportunity to make some money on this stock.

Buy at $65 and you will get $60 back and $10 worth of Cleveland-Cliffs stock.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The TSX is going crazy.

Up 5.74% this past month.

I do invest in NYSE stock too. I am going to buy another $25-30K of Rio Tinto soon. You do not want to hear how much of it I already own....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey Senile @Joe, there is still an opportunity to make some money on this stock.

Buy at $65 and you will get $60 back and $10 worth of Cleveland-Cliffs stock.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wouldn't buy it at this point @The Prowler. As a rule I try to avoid buying anything too high especially when it has shot up so fast.

If it's gone up, good on you.

But anything which goes up dramatically in price in such a short time tends to drop or correct slightly later on. If it doesn't then it will flatline at some point.

If I were going to keep the stock I'd be inclined to sell some as well & keep the profits.

You don't get a bumper crop every year either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The TSX is going crazy.

Up 5.74% this past month.

I do invest in NYSE stock too. I am going to buy another $25-30K of Rio Tinto soon. You do not want to hear how much of it I already own....
While I'm interested in the stock market I'd rather wait until next year @The Prowler

I could deploy at least $100,000 if I wanted to.

Keep in mind that this is an election year in the US. So this will skew the markets quite a bit. The US Fed & whichever party is in power prime pumps the economy & dresses it up to make it look better than it actually is. Therefore I plan to wait until 2025 until the dust settles & there is a clearer picture where the markets are headed.

Yes it has been a good year for some stocks. But a good year is often followed by a slower year next. While I'm not suggesting there will be a correction or crash, I'd rather wait. But that's just my pov.

Why bother buying now when it could be cheaper next year?

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I wouldn't buy it at this point @The Prowler. As a rule I try to avoid buying anything too high especially when it has shot up so fast.

If it's gone up, good on you.

But anything which goes up dramatically in price in such a short time tends to drop or correct slightly later on. If it doesn't then it will flatline at some point.

If I were going to keep the stock I'd be inclined to sell some as well & keep the profits.

You don't get a bumper crop every year either.

You missed the boat, Senile @Joe.

And it is not going down, you dumb ass. It is over $66 now.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey @Admin. , I see you wanted to chat about my finances in the Live Chat.

I did dip into a line of credit by about $60K that lasted about 5 months when I bought my 2023 C8 Corvette. I was waiting for a good time to sell some investments to pay for it, and it took a few days over 5 months until I did. That is the first time I have paid interest in years, but it worked out better than if I liquidated my investments at the time of purchase, as I earned more in the investments over that time than it cost me in interest.

I have a line of credit for $188,775 that uses my house as collateral. We could renegotiate it for a lot more now that real estate has gone so high, but we have no need. So there was no need to take a car loan; as far as the dealership was concerned, we just gave them a bank draft.

Also, you talked about high insurance rates due to the ticket that you assumed I got. I did not get a ticket after getting pulled over in the video you saw. You just assumed that I would, but you assumed wrong. We are paying $123/month for insurance for our two vehicles, our house, and our trailer. But that might be skewed because of some changes we made...I am not sure, I just know in June and July we paid $123.04 each month.

What else was there?

Oh, property tax. I just looked it up. We paid $6096 in 2023. I know it has gone up for 2024, but I am not sure how much. It just comes out of our bank account automatically 3 times a year.

Next time just ask, @Admin. I do not mind talking about finances.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Chump change.

But, by the looks of your Old Man Hands, you do not have long to live anyways...$100K might get you by....
...Not according to this man:

During his life, Charlie Munger became a billionaire but he said the first $100,000 was the most difficult for him to obtain Lex @The Prowler.

As you're probably aware, he was Warren Buffet's Right Hand Man. But he wasn't always rich. He started off with relatively little.

Truth be known, I could deploy $200,000 or $300,000 for starters, but I'd rather start off slowly, eh Lex?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
...Not according to this man:

During his life, Charlie Munger became a billionaire but he said the first $100,000 was the most difficult for him to obtain Lex @The Prowler.

As you're probably aware, he was Warren Buffet's Right Hand Man. But he wasn't always rich. He started off with relatively little.

Truth be known, I could deploy $200,000 or $300,000 for starters, but I'd rather start off slowly, eh Lex?

Charlie and his Bro Warren Buffet are/were investment gods, who promoted a frugal lifestyle. Warren Buffet, the "Oracle Of Omaha" is 93.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Admin. wants to make every thread about my 2023 C8 Corvette.

I hope he is successful.
But keep in mind that one day your late model Corvette will only be worth $10,000 Lex @The Prowler.

That day is coming so I hope you look forward to the day when the reality hits you in the face like a brick, Lex.

But at least You'll have an expensive paperweight one day Lex.

I'm delighted by your expensive maintenance and high fuel bills as well Lex. Corvettes aren't exactly known for being economical on fuel eh?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Waaah stop talking about my car that I can't shut up about!!!"
Bald Men driving a Corvette screams...

"I wanna be young again! Make me young again, Corvette! Gotta push hard down on the gas pedal & rev my engine!"

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I must have been drunk at the time, could you remind me of this? Thanks, eh.

Sure....

@The Prowler Spends all his money on car payments and insurance, I can't imagine what his insurance is after that wreckless driving ticket he got.how do you expect him to man up and join the winning team?

He doesn't have a yard to speak of so his property taxes are probably low.

Interesting that you get drunk and start to ramble on about me....

BTW, you sent me 3 PMs asking for a picture of my cock too, but that happens most days....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But keep in mind that one day your late model Corvette will only be worth $10,000 Lex @The Prowler.

That day is coming so I hope you look forward to the day when the reality hits you in the face like a brick, Lex.

But at least You'll have an expensive paperweight one day Lex.

I'm delighted by your expensive maintenance and high fuel bills as well Lex. Corvettes aren't exactly known for being economical on fuel eh?

Fuck, you are a cheap prick.

Doing shit costs money, you idiot.

I could not imagine having to live life pinching every penny like you, you cheap old skinflint.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Bald Men driving a Corvette screams...

"I wanna be young again! Make me young again, Corvette! Gotta push hard down on the gas pedal & rev my engine!"

I am probably at least 20 years younger than you, and I look 35 years younger than you.

I saw the picture of your hand, remember?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What is wrong with that guy?

I think it is a combination of wanting me in a very gay way, being really stupid, and getting bitch-slapped constantly on a message board that he is addicted to....

It has all led to his current state.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don’t take financial advice from men who play it “safe”

My father and my grandfathers married women out of their league…. and I’m all the richer for it.

Booo yeah!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don’t take financial advice from men who play it “safe”

My father and my grandfathers married women out of their league…. and I’m all the richer for it.

Booo yeah!

If you are rich, you are a perfect example of someone who has had it easy, yet still made a mess of things.

You should have followed in your mother's footsteps and married a man who would not get sick and tired of you, fuck around on you, and then dump your sorry ass.

Time for a drink?