Fiona Hill: Putin hadda explain shit to Trump over and over

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Is it possible Trump the Genius just dumbed Putin to death?

Hill added that Putin intentionally chose to invade Ukraine during President Biden’s tenure in the White House.

“He thought that somebody like Biden, who’s a transatlanticist, who knows all about NATO, who actually knows where Ukraine is, and actually knows something about the history, and is very steeped in international affairs, would be the right person to engage with as opposed to somebody that you have to explain everything to all the time, honestly,” the former national security official added.

Hill also said Putin frequently would become frustrated with Trump over the former president’s lack of knowledge on geopolitical issues. “He had to keep explaining things, and Putin doesn’t like to do that,” Hill said this week, speaking at a Chicago Council on Global Affairs event.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
b71f842fe3f73d6deb6707a72116b0ff86b6e11c.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it possible Trump the Genius just dumbed Putin to death?

Hill added that Putin intentionally chose to invade Ukraine during President Biden’s tenure in the White House.

“He thought that somebody like Biden, who’s a transatlanticist, who knows all about NATO, who actually knows where Ukraine is, and actually knows something about the history, and is very steeped in international affairs, would be the right person to engage with as opposed to somebody that you have to explain everything to all the time, honestly,” the former national security official added.

Hill also said Putin frequently would become frustrated with Trump over the former president’s lack of knowledge on geopolitical issues. “He had to keep explaining things, and Putin doesn’t like to do that,” Hill said this week, speaking at a Chicago Council on Global Affairs event.
LMFAO!!!! What an absurd way to try to cover for diaper joes fukin failure! :Sad:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Even with the State Department and the intelligence agencies working day in and day out to undermine Him TRUMP was the most successful President in terms of foreign policy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
explain this to me

how do you look in the mirror and not kill yourself on account of not having a nose?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
FFS come ON people...

Other possible responses:

* no, she didn't say that
* her comments are taken out of context
* she didn't actually work in the Trump white house
* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Get a fake nose that is the same color as the rest of your face, please

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

I thought my response to the retardation of DL was funny. I crack myself up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

Well what do you prefer believing?

I only ask so that I can respond in a way that's seen as "valid" and appropriate. Is it this framework you provided the answer has to stay inside of?

Because we would say it's obvious why Putin invaded under Biden and it's one hell of a contortion to claim it's because Putin thought Trump was too incompetent.

I mean......her claim is hair brained.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

Well what do you prefer believing?

I only ask so that I can respond in a way that's seen as "valid" and appropriate. Is it this framework you provided the answer has to stay inside of?

Because we would say it's obvious why Putin invaded under Biden and it's one hell of a contortion to claim it's because Putin thought Trump was too incompetent.

I mean......her claim is hair brained.

I don't "prefer" believing anything. This is not a matter for "belief." And my list was not intended to be finite, so get off that horse please.

I would like for you to express what YOU individually think by using the singular pronoun "I" rather than the imaginary "we" you are so fond of.

And I don't see that her claim is "hair brained" since she hasn't said that much beyond reporting on what she saw in Putin's behavior and what she thinks about that. It's useful to remember that SHE is a recognized international expert on eastern europe, as well as a former top adviser on Russia in Trump's administration...and WE are not. WE are just a bunch of schmucks trying to figure out wtf people with nukes in their suitcases are thinking and doing.

I'm interested in what she thinks about stuff. And maybe tomorrow if all y'all are still on this topic, I'll have more to say about stuff she has said.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny that under the reign of every other President Putin has invaded another country. Only Under TRUMP he didn't dare.
Hill, the British-born adviser, came to prominence when she testified in Trump’s first impeachment for withholding military aid to Ukraine in an attempt to extract political dirt on opponents including Joe Biden.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny that under the reign of every other President Putin has invaded another country. Only Under TRUMP he didn't dare.
Hill, the British-born adviser, came to prominence when she testified in Trump’s first impeachment for withholding military aid to Ukraine in an attempt to extract political dirt on opponents including Joe Biden.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I've read that you people are saying that Putin didnt invade under Trump because Trump was dumb before. Your peoples TDS has really jumped the shark with this bullshit. Meanwhile, your guy is demonstrable brain damaged. Fuck, he's be MEDICALLY diagnosed as brain damaged. SHEESH!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

I'm not interested in Joe Biden here, we all know he's dain bramaged and has always been a stutterer. What I'm interested in, like I said, is what Fiona Hill thinks about Putin ... especially as it relates to the current situation. I think we all understand that "the current situation" has very little to do with Biden's stuttering and mental lapses.

And Lokmar, plz knock it off with bullshit like "i've read that you people are saying" when there are only a handful of identifiable posters in the thread and no two of them are saying the same thing.

Let's have a fukin conversation for once.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

I'm not interested in Joe Biden here, we all know he's dain bramaged and has always been a stutterer. What I'm interested in, like I said, is what Fiona Hill thinks about Putin ... especially as it relates to the current situation. I think we all understand that "the current situation" has very little to do with Biden's stuttering and mental lapses.

And Lokmar, plz knock it off with bullshit like "i've read that you people are saying" when there are only a handful of identifiable posters in the thread and no two of them are saying the same thing.

You wanna have a conversation for once? Lets at least be honest about it then. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he believed Trump would take a hard stance against Russia. Now you can think its because Trump is such a braggard, dotard, idiot that he doesnt understand WW3 means the end of the world all you want but in the end, it doesnt matter. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he was SCARED of Trump.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, what?

Lokbrain is incapable of conversing intelligently.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

Try not being such an indoctrinated cunt and that would change.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, what?

Stop being such a foul motherfucker and people might want to have a conversation with you,

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

Stop being such a foul motherfucker and people might want to have a conversation with you,
Been there, done that. Got sick of the bullshit. Sorry, but I'm no longer interested in olive branches.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, what?

Been there, done that. Got sick of the bullshit. Sorry, but I'm no longer interested in olive branches.

You never were. You've been foul since I had the misfortune of running across you ages ago.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

You never were. You've been foul since I had the misfortune of running across you ages ago.
No bitch, wrong. Biggie repeatedly told me to quit reasoning with you clowns about 3 years ago at Bwains Place. He was right.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

You wanna have a conversation for once? Lets at least be honest about it then. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he believed Trump would take a hard stance against Russia. Now you can think its because Trump is such a braggard, dotard, idiot that he doesnt understand WW3 means the end of the world all you want but in the end, it doesnt matter. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he was SCARED of Trump.

I can prolly make a stronger case that Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office FOR REASONS HAVING LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP aside from his thinking Trump might be dumb enough to send the nukes if he did. I don't think Putin is scared of Trump, no more than he's scared of Obama or Biden, being scared ain't his job.

SHE says that if the Jan 6 insurrection had succeeded, Putin would have invaded right there and then. But he ended up holding off for another year or more before he decided the US was weak enough. Don't you wonder what she is basing those opinions on? I sure do.