Fiona Hill: Putin hadda explain shit to Trump over and over

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Fiona Hill is a senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings."

Affiliations:
Brookings
Council on Foreign Relations, member
Harvard University, Graduate School Alumni Association Council, member

= Leftist / Globalist / Vermin / Scum

Like I have already said. This person is just another name to add to the list of those who will be proscribed when the blessings of liberty are reaffirmed.
How old were when when your foster parents, psychology provider, or pediatrician first said the words 'Fucking Retard' with you?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So, was there more you wanted to add about Fiona Hill, the Deep State traitor to Liberty who's name is now on the list of those who will be proscribed once our social compact is reaffirmed with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

Not for you, sir, but I'm QFT your mangled grammar (whose name) and the unintended irony of your advocacy of proscribing people in the name of patriotism and social compact "reaffirmation."

You fucking fascist clown. As I said before, it's either one tyrant 3000 miles a way, or 3000 tyrants on my computer monitor.

Feh.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sorry, wasn't listening. Were you two trying to make some feeble point?

I was busy.

GTFO, Dylan Never played the Violin, what a looser!

I don't know why you bother. Fuck Raggedy Asshole.

Yeah? But you read every word and even listened to the music cut, din't you.

Someone should run tell Holliday about this mastery of chumming I've displayed here.

I did not. You decided to cross lines today, so kindly fuck the fuck off.

So, was there more you wanted to add about Fiona Hill, the Deep State traitor to Liberty who's name is now on the list of those who will be proscribed once our social compact is reaffirmed with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

Not for you, sir, but I'm QFT your mangled grammar (whose name) and the unintended irony of your advocacy of proscribing people in the name of patriotism and social compact "reaffirmation."

You fucking fascist clown. As I said before, it's either one tyrant 3000 miles a way, or 3000 tyrants on my computer monitor.

Feh.

Feh yourself. You people have destroyed the social compact, not good and wholesome folks like me. All we did was send our choice to Washington to do a job and you people went completely batshit crazy and destroyed the country and the peoples faith in our institutions just so you could get rid of the Bad Orange Man.

You have all exposed yourselves for being the traitors to liberty each and every Registered Democrat one of you are.

I didn't cause this rift. You people did.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Feh yourself.

Sorry, nope.
It's an interesting word that made its way from French to Yiddish via Middle German. The French vair in heraldry is FUR, but it's not sable nor ermine, it's common squirrel fur, patched together in a distinctive pattern of blue-gray common squirrel backs and white common squirrel bellies. And in middle German it became eisernhut feh, "iron hat fur" with a note of sneering dismissal. Hope this is helpful, and since in Yiddish it's only an expletive there is no comparative or superlative form of FEH.

Maybe we can settle for DRECK to describe your material... how bout that?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
and destroyed the country and the peoples faith in our institutions
.Just a quick interjection here.
Are you saying that when falsely claiming that an election is illegitimate because your choice (or you yourself) did not win, that it is the people who call you on, and wholly debunk your bullshit who undermine faith in our democratic institutions?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you saying that when falsely claiming that an election is illegitimate because your choice (or you yourself) did not win, that it is the people who call you on, and wholly debunk your bullshit who undermine faith in our democratic institutions?
You just made a real good post
1Holl88iday1,
An that's why I like you.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You just made a real good post
1Holl88iday1,
An that's why I like you.
Where is the blush smiley?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I dunno, why don't you ask all those Registered Democrat vermin scum who claimed for 8 years that Bush the Younger was "installed" in 2000 and that Trump somehow "cheated" with Vlad Putin while having hookers pee on a bed Obama slept in?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I agree - you dunno.
.Evidently in your deep studies of American elections you've never hoid-a automatic recount.
.That's when an election is soooo close that the state by it's own rules conducts a verification recount.
.What's not in the rules is that a state partisan hack official should stop the recount when the candidate she and her party are vested in winning is barely clinging to a shrinking lead.

Now um...we all know that Bush did not win the election. Even Pat Buchannan said no way he got all those votes in Palm county.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We show that the butterfly ballot used in Palm Beach County, Florida, in the 2000 presidential election caused more than 2,000 Democratic voters to vote by mistake for Reform candidate Pat Buchanan, a number larger than George W. Bush’s certified margin of victory in Florida. We use multiple methods and several kinds of data to rule out alternative explanations for the votes Buchanan received in Palm Beach County. Among 3,053 U.S. counties where Buchanan was on the ballot, Palm Beach County has the most anomalous excess of votes for him. In Palm Beach County, Buchanan’s proportion of the vote on election-day ballots is four times larger than his proportion on absentee (nonbutterfly) ballots

Now, that aside, when all possible review was concluded, The actual winner - Al Gore, graciously conceded so the nation could move on, and no sooner.....the nation attacked by terrorists.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I agree - you dunno.
.Evidently in your deep studies of American elections you've never hoid-a automatic recount.
.That's when an election is soooo close that the state by it's own rules conducts a verification recount.
.What's not in the rules is that a state partisan hack official should stop the recount when the candidate she and her party are vested in winning is barely clinging to a shrinking lead.

Now um...we all know that Bush did not win the election. Even Pat Buchannan said no way he got all those votes in Palm county.

We show that the butterfly ballot used in Palm Beach County, Florida, in the 2000 presidential election caused more than 2,000 Democratic voters to vote by mistake for Reform candidate Pat Buchanan, a number larger than George W. Bush’s certified margin of victory in Florida. We use multiple methods and several kinds of data to rule out alternative explanations for the votes Buchanan received in Palm Beach County. Among 3,053 U.S. counties where Buchanan was on the ballot, Palm Beach County has the most anomalous excess of votes for him. In Palm Beach County, Buchanan’s proportion of the vote on election-day ballots is four times larger than his proportion on absentee (nonbutterfly) ballots

Now, that aside, when all possible review was concluded, The actual winner - Al Gore, graciously conceded so the nation could move on, and no sooner.....the nation attacked by terrorists.

See, here's a perfect example of the double standards you people (Registered Democrats) have when it comes to elections.

It's perfectly fine for you vermin scum to continue to bitch about the 2000 election over twenty years later, but if we good and wholesome Americans dare to question all the shenanigans you vile criminal jagoff Democrats perpetrated in 2020 -- from counties in Arizona somehow managing to count over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they actually mailed out, or all the nursing homes in Wisconsin that managed to have 100% voter turnouts even though 15-20% of the residents of said nursing homes are clinically too cognitively impaired to cast a ballot, or all unconstitutional usurpations of election laws in States like Pennsylvania, to the massive injection of Zuckerberg dark money to set up "ballot stations" in strategic urban locations in "swing States" that were then used by the paid criminal mules of the Democrat Party to stuff with fraudulent ballots as is irrefutably documented in Dinesh D'Souza's new movie 2000 Mules -- if We dare to question the legitimacy of Biden's "election" it is we who are undermining the peoples confidence in the electoral process.

But I guess if you people didn't have double-standards you'd have no standards at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I agree - you dunno.

See, here's a perfect example of the double standards you people (Registered Democrats) have when it comes to elections.

It's perfectly fine for you vermin scum to continue to bitch about the 2000 election over twenty years later, but if we good and wholesome Americans dare to question all the shenanigans you vile criminal jagoff Democrats perpetrated in 2020 -- from counties in Arizona somehow managing to count over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they actually mailed out, or all the nursing homes in Wisconsin that managed to have 100% voter turnouts even though 15-20% of the residents of said nursing homes are clinically too cognitively impaired to cast a ballot, or all unconstitutional usurpations of election laws in States like Pennsylvania, to the massive injection of Zuckerberg dark money to set up "ballot stations" in strategic urban locations in "swing States" that were then used by the paid criminal mules of the Democrat Party to stuff with fraudulent ballots as is irrefutably documented in Dinesh D'Souza's new movie 2000 Mules -- if We dare to question the legitimacy of Biden's "election" it is we who are undermining the peoples confidence in the electoral process.

But I guess if you people didn't have double-standards you'd have no standards at all.
Dinesh D’Souza* LMFAO@U imagine using that hack as a citation.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It's perfectly fine for you to continue to bitch about the 2000 election over twenty years later
No one is bitching about it. We, because we are adults and not whiney bad losers like you, moved on, while your dicktater wannabe and you whiners haven't done as Al Gore graciously did and concede the victory (which he did in spite of having won). Oh and, I can hardly tell you how distastefully uncivil your juvenile repetitions of words like vile, vermin, scum etc is.
...but I suppose that's what people do when they have no creativity, no poetry. They repeat the same tired, lame crap over and over ad nauseam.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

See the movie then come back and try to tell me what is untrue in it.

It's perfectly fine for you to continue to bitch about the 2000 election over twenty years later
No one is bitching about it. We, because we are adults and not whiney bad losers like you, moved on, while your dicktater wannabe and you whiners haven't done as Al Gore graciously did and concede the victory (which he did in spite of having won). Oh and, I can hardly tell you how distastefully uncivil your juvenile repetitions of words like vile, vermin, scum etc is.
...but I suppose that's what people do when they have no creativity, no poetry. They repeat the same tired, lame crap over and over ad nauseam.

Ooooohh. Do words annoy poor little Holliday and make him sads?

Well, let's analyze the words you've called out that you find to be an irritant:

Vermin. What do you call rats in the corn crib, Holliday? You call them vermin because vermin take from your bounty and give nothing but disease and filth in return. It is no coincidence that over 90% of all government employees who suck their livings from the taxpayer while producing nothing of value to anyone in return are Democrats. Therefore, describing Registered Democrats as vermin is quite appropriate and correct word usage.

Vile. The examples of Registered Democrat vileness are so numerous they can be described as "myriad." Just a few examples off the top of my head: The high tech public lynching of Clarence Thomas during his confirmation hearing. That was pretty vile, as well as what you people tried to do with Justice Kavanaugh during his. That's just two disgusting displays of vileness that seem to be routine with you Democrats.

Scum. No need for elaboration here. Democrats are scum. Every last Registered one of you.

I don't quite see what your problem is with my word choice to describe you people. You act like shitbags, so I call you things that shitbags should be called. What's your problem with that, pussy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Feh.
I'd personally rather have mangled grammar than a mangled face. You know, one without a nose, monster?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Reggie is mangling the fuck outta these vile vermin scum democrat shitbags

Amen

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Feh.
I'd personally rather have mangled grammar than a mangled face. You know, one without a nose, monster?

Evidently you don't get to have a choice. Yer an ugly shaygetz little person with no redeeming value stuck in Meltdown, and nobody cares what you'd rather have.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Evidently you don't get to have a choice. Yer an ugly shaygetz little person with no redeeming value stuck in Meltdown, and nobody cares what you'd rather have.
a guy without a nose is calling me ugly?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I agree - you dunno.

.Totally full of caca.

"The movie, however, is riddled with errors and previously debunked claims of voter fraud, and it’s based on a faulty premise."

. Indeed, and the fraud of claiming an illegitimate election was debunked over 60 times in court.
Only true idiots and liars claim to believe the ahlekshun wuz 'stole.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
a guy without a nose is calling me ugly?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
A Douche Bag without a mortal soul bragging about being the best Bastard Factory Christian :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I agree - you dunno.

.Totally full of caca.

"The movie, however, is riddled with errors and previously debunked claims of voter fraud, and it’s based on a faulty premise."

. Indeed, and the fraud of claiming an illegitimate election was debunked over 60 times in court.

Weak.

How can you know the movie is "riddled with errors and previously debunked claims of voter fraud" when it was just released a few days ago and we all know you're too cheap to have paid to see it since you have to catch your dinner down by the sewer plant three or four times a week?

Oh wait! You consulted a Leftist vermin scum Registered Democrat "fact check" site. Well, that's all you need to know, isn't it? Your betters whose boots you lick have told you what to believe, huh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I agree - you dunno.

.Totally full of caca.

Weak.

5 out of 4 posters agreed, that is the most honest one word self description you have offered, to date.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
. Well, Raggz
sounds like you should have no trouble refutiating the fact-checker's analysis with hard facts of your own,
. you know, the kind not to be found in 2000 Mules. LoLz

Even weaker. I'd expect better of you, but really I don't. As a Registered Democrat, you clearly think it's totally cool to destroy the integrity of the electoral process and pubic confidence in government institutions like the FBI and the Justice Department as long as your verminous political party of traitors and swine benefit ... and your own government check keeps coming on the regular.

Vermin. That's what you people are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz
sounds like you should have no trouble refutiating the fact-checker's analysis with hard facts of your own,

Even weaker. I'd expect better of you, but really I don't. As a Registered Democrat, you clearly think it's totally cool to destroy the integrity of the electoral process and pubic confidence in government institutions like the FBI and the Justice Department as long as your verminous political party of traitors and swine benefit ... and your own government check keeps coming on the regular.

As a registered Republican you are officially the Party of white supremacist White Replacement Theory. Did you catch up on tanning your balls today as Fucker Carlson does?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
. Well, Raggz

As a registered Republican you are officially the Party of white supremacist White Replacement Theory. Did you catch up on tanning your balls today as Fucker Carlson does?

I'm not a Registered Republican, dear. Here in Illinois we are allowed to register as independents.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz

I'm not a Registered Republican, dear. Here in Illinois we are allowed to register as independents.

Good for Illinois. Does this mean you vote Democrat?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz

Gosh I wonder if other states allow that???????????????????????????????????????????????

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
. Well, Raggz

I have never voted for a criminal and verminous Democrat ever once in my entire life. Such a stain could never be lived down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz

I have never voted for a criminal and verminous Democrat ever once in my entire life. Such a stain could never be lived down.

As I thought. In reality, it means that it doesn't matter whether you're a registered Republican or simply vote with them 100% of the time. You are still with White Replacement and white supremacy.