Fiona Hill: Putin hadda explain shit to Trump over and over

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz
sounds like you should have no trouble refutiating the fact-checker's analysis with hard facts of your own,
. you know, the kind not to be found in 2000 Mules. LoLz

Even weaker. I'd expect better of you, but really I don't. As a Registered Democrat, you clearly think it's totally cool to destroy the integrity of the electoral process and pubic confidence in government institutions like the FBI and the Justice Department as long as your verminous political party of traitors and swine benefit ... and your own government check keeps coming on the regular.

Vermin. That's what you people are.

As a registered Republican you are officially the Party of white supremacist White Replacement Theory. Did you catch up on tanning your balls today as Fucker Carlson does?

I'm not a Registered Republican, dear. Here in Illinois we are allowed to register as independents.

Good for Illinois. Does this mean you vote Democrat?

I have never voted for a criminal and verminous Democrat ever once in my entire life. Such a stain could never be lived down.

As I thought. In reality, it means that it doesn't matter whether you're a registered Republican or simply vote with them 100% of the time. You are still with White Replacement and white supremacy.
And suddenly anti First Amendment.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
. Well, Raggz
sounds like you should have no trouble refutiating the fact-checker's analysis with hard facts of your own,

Even weaker. I'd expect better of you, but really I don't. As a Registered Democrat, you clearly think it's totally cool to destroy the integrity of the electoral process and pubic confidence in government institutions like the FBI and the Justice Department as long as your verminous political party of traitors and swine benefit ... and your own government check keeps coming on the regular.

As a registered Republican you are officially the Party of white supremacist White Replacement Theory. Did you catch up on tanning your balls today as Fucker Carlson does?

I'm not a Registered Republican, dear. Here in Illinois we are allowed to register as independents.

I have never voted for a criminal and verminous Democrat ever once in my entire life. Such a stain could never be lived down.

As I thought. In reality, it means that it doesn't matter whether you're a registered Republican or simply vote with them 100% of the time. You are still with White Replacement and white supremacy.

Sure. That's it. And Elon was thinking of buying Twitter because he just wants to be able to type the word "nigger" on his Twitter feed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Well, Raggz

Sure. That's it. And Elon was thinking of buying Twitter because he just wants to be able to type the word "nigger" on his Twitter feed.

:Wrong:

What I said about Musk is that he is a fucking nerd that wants to be cool.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'd expect
I'd expect you to have offered some-a-that hard evidence,
you know, the kind that failed to prove your case in over 60 courts LoLz

How many of the judges in each of those 60 courts were Obama appointees?

And it's funny you aways demand "hard evidence" even after such evidence is clearly typed out, but you never seem to provide any evidence other than your betters approved propaganda dissemination souces.

Odd what?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'd expect

And it's funny you aways demand "hard evidence" even after such evidence is clearly typed out, but you never seem to provide any evidence other than your betters approved propaganda dissemination souces.

Odd what?
How many Were Bush and Trump appointees you cheese dick?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'd expect

Odd what?

Fewer that vile Obama appointees. The most important cases in Pennsylvania were cock blocked every one by Obama-dick sucking Democrat scum. Prove me wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd expect

Odd what?

Fewer that vile Obama appointees. The most important cases in Pennsylvania were cock blocked every one by Obama-dick sucking Democrat scum. Prove me wrong.

I'm not sure y'all are aware of how things work. There are political processes that were set in motion and that have been refined over the last 244 years.

Not getting one's way in each election and with every decision that is made, is a normal part of the American experiment.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Evidently you don't get to have a choice. Yer an ugly shaygetz little person with no redeeming value stuck in Meltdown, and nobody cares what you'd rather have.
a guy without a nose is calling me ugly?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
A Douche Bag without a mortal soul bragging about being the best Bastard Factory Christian :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
There there, noodles There’s a tampon waiting for you in a boys bathroom near you

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Evidently you don't get to have a choice. Yer an ugly shaygetz little person with no redeeming value stuck in Meltdown, and nobody cares what you'd rather have.

A Douche Bag without a mortal soul bragging about being the best Bastard Factory Christian :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
There there, noodles There’s a tampon waiting for you in a boys bathroom near you
Are the boys bathroom tampons an immediate threat to you right now, are they in the room with you now, are they making threatening gestures towards you at this time?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are the boys bathroom tampons an immediate threat to you right now, are they in the room with you now, are they making threatening gestures towards you at this time?
Not at all. But they can be used to stop all that blood coming out of your womanly asshole right now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm so glad I don't see that childish nonsense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Would be better if you didn't see all those donuts and fast food you eat 20+ times a day, cow

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Would be better if you didn't see all those donuts and fast food you eat 20+ times a day, cow
Are the Audi A8s and The Olympic Sized Pool up your Ass right now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are the Audi A8s and The Olympic Sized Pool up your Ass right now?
No, but I bet you can fit them and then some up your generously wide fun tunnel... right, noodle neck?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

LOLz... he said "donuts."

Even made a cameo appearance in a thread he has no investment in, just so he could mention "donuts."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LOLz... he said "donuts."

Even made a cameo appearance in a thread he has no investment in, just so he could mention "donuts."
I'm fascinated with the coincidence of his donut height, and the Rock and Roll class of 27 Motif.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Weak.

How can you know the movie is "riddled with errors and previously debunked claims of voter fraud" when it was just released a few days ago and we all know you're too cheap to have paid to see it since you have to catch your dinner down by the sewer plant three or four times a week?

Oh wait! You consulted a Leftist vermin scum Registered Democrat "fact check" site. Well, that's all you need to know, isn't it? Your betters whose boots you lick have told you what to believe, huh?
1b67637e29911c092c0acd1267f1444588496a77.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!