Other possible responses:

* no, she didn't say that
* her comments are taken out of context
* she didn't actually work in the Trump white house
* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

OK. Here' s one. This person, Hill, is Deep State scum who's name is now on the list of treasonous fucks who will be proscribed when the real revolution comes and the blessings of liberty are re-secured for we free persons and our posterity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

I'm not interested in Joe Biden here, we all know he's dain bramaged and has always been a stutterer. What I'm interested in, like I said, is what Fiona Hill thinks about Putin ... especially as it relates to the current situation. I think we all understand that "the current situation" has very little to do with Biden's stuttering and mental lapses.

And Lokmar, plz knock it off with bullshit like "i've read that you people are saying" when there are only a handful of identifiable posters in the thread and no two of them are saying the same thing.

Let's have a fukin conversation for once.
You wanna have a conversation for once? Lets at least be honest about it then. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he believed Trump would take a hard stance against Russia. Now you can think its because Trump is such a braggard, dotard, idiot that he doesnt understand WW3 means the end of the world all you want but in the end, it doesnt matter. Putin didnt invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he was SCARED of Trump.

I can prolly make a stronger case that Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office FOR REASONS HAVING LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP aside from his thinking Trump might be dumb enough to send the nukes if he did. I don't think Putin is scared of Trump, no more than he's scared of Obama or Biden, being scared ain't his job.

SHE says that if the Jan 6 insurrection had succeeded, Putin would have invaded right there and then. But he ended up holding off for another year or more before he decided the US was weak enough. Don't you wonder what she is basing those opinions on? I sure do.
I'm not too curious really and I certainly cant see how Putin would think America was weak enough after 2020 but then think we got strong enough since then to warrant the invasion. America has gotten weaker since then and one major thing that changed immediately after biden took over was a curbing of weaponry being sold to the Ukrainians. IMO, its more likely Putin saw this as a weakening he could take advantage of.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, what?

I'm not interested in Joe Biden here, we all know he's dain bramaged and has always been a stutterer. What I'm interested in, like I said, is what Fiona Hill thinks about Putin ... especially as it relates to the current situation. I think we all understand that "the current situation" has very little to do with Biden's stuttering and mental lapses.

And Lokmar, plz knock it off with bullshit like "i've read that you people are saying" when there are only a handful of identifiable posters in the thread and no two of them are saying the same thing.

Lokbrain is incapable of conversing intelligently.
Try not being such an indoctrinated cunt and that would change.

Stop being such a foul motherfucker and people might want to have a conversation with you,
Been there, done that. Got sick of the bullshit. Sorry, but I'm no longer interested in olive branches.

You never were. You've been foul since I had the misfortune of running across you ages ago.
No bitch, wrong. Biggie repeatedly told me to quit reasoning with you clowns about 3 years ago at Bwains Place. He was right.
Would you stop your childish screeching. For the love of god man the fuck up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

OK. Here' s one. This person, Hill, is Deep State scum who's name is now on the list of treasonous fucks who will be proscribed when the real revolution comes and the blessings of liberty are re-secured for we free persons and our posterity.
Getting a head start on the lost weekend I see, drink up Shriner!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, what?

Lokbrain is incapable of conversing intelligently.
Try not being such an indoctrinated cunt and that would change.

Stop being such a foul motherfucker and people might want to have a conversation with you,
Been there, done that. Got sick of the bullshit. Sorry, but I'm no longer interested in olive branches.

You never were. You've been foul since I had the misfortune of running across you ages ago.
No bitch, wrong. Biggie repeatedly told me to quit reasoning with you clowns about 3 years ago at Bwains Place. He was right.
Would you stop your childish screeching. For the love of god man the fuck up.
go suck some moar dik, ya prolapsed asshole having faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

Yea, there's a great "coversationalist" right there! Suck cawk, aidsfaggit!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
FFS come ON people...

* she's got cooties
* crickets chirping*
* __________

Do better, please.

Yea, there's a great "coversationalist" right there! Suck cawk, aidsfaggit!

Well, Admin is kinda like MY version of YOUR Stubby. Not house trained, and somewhere on the Spectrum,, yanno?
But at least you and I might be able to discuss this fukin mess if we disregard most of the interplanetary static.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Do better, this isn't a middle school. This person, Hill, used to be a top advisor in the Trump White House, and as we all know... Trump fukin hates the Deep State and would never have one of their operatives anywhere in the vicinity.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Do better, this isn't a middle school. This person, Hill, used to be a top advisor in the Trump White House, and as we all know... Trump fukin hates the Deep State and would never have one of their operatives anywhere in the vicinity.

Yeah, yeah "This person, Hill, used to be a top advisor ..." Sorry. Means nothing. Many "advisors" in the first Trump Administration have proven themselves to be Deep State traitors to Liberty who's name are now all on the list of those to be proscribed.

You can trot out all the "experts" and "experienced" vermin filth traitor scum you want. They are Deep State and therefore enemies, and not all of them are Registered Democrats.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
  • Psychosis is a term used to describe when people lose some contact with reality.
  • Common symptoms of psychosis are hearing voices or having strong beliefs that are not shared by people within your community.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
  • Psychosis is a term used to describe when people lose some contact with reality.
  • Common symptoms of psychosis are hearing voices or having strong beliefs that are not shared by people within your community.

To your first copy and pasted bullet point. Who's reality have I lost touch with?

To your second copy and pasted bullet point: I am not a member of a commune or collective of any kind. I am a free person and my beliefs are my own without regard to what anyone who lives down the street might think. Fuck them. And, as is demonstrably true, my beliefs and opinions are invariably correct and right and true as everyone who has ever read them can attest.

So, was there more you wanted to add about Fiona Hill, the Deep State traitor to Liberty who's name is now on the list of those who will be proscribed once our social compact is reaffirmed with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

To your first copy and pasted bullet point. Who's reality have I lost touch with?

To your second copy and pasted bullet point: I am not a member of a commune or collective of any kind. I am a free person and my beliefs are my own without regard to what anyone who lives down the street might think. Fuck them. And, as is demonstrably true, my beliefs and opinions are invariably correct and right and true as everyone who has ever read them can attest.

So, was there more you wanted to add about Fiona Hill, the Deep State traitor to Liberty who's name is now on the list of those who will be proscribed once our social compact is reaffirmed with the blood of patriots and tyrants?
Please in your next post try to remain on point, this is not the venue for your watermelon stories.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Please in your next post try to remain on point, this is not the venue for your watermelon stories.

Sorry, Sailor. I'm not the one who broke the social compact. That would be you people.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, Sailor. I'm not the one who broke the social compact. That would be you people.
I may have done that and I apologize to the OP, but I don't see where that gives you carte' blanche.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I may have done that and I apologize to the OP, but I don't see where that gives you carte' blanche.

Gods! Your reading comprehension is really substandard. No wonder you were down in the Laundry.

The social compact I was referring to is the one that binds our nation together as a singular civil society.

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

Registered Democrats have broken it.

(Just expressing my 1st Amendment-protected political opinion.)

My opinion of Fiona Hill is that she is part of the "Deep State" which is comprised of the hubris-filled careerist parasites who consider themselves our "ruling class."

We Americans don't have a ruling class.

But Leftists think we do.

This will not end well.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Gods! Your reading comprehension is really substandard. No wonder you were down in the Laundry.

The social compact I was referring to is the one that binds our nation together as a singular civil society.

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

My opinion of Fiona Hill is that she is part of the "Deep State" which is comprised of the hubris-filled careerist parasites who consider themselves our "ruling class."

This will not end well.
Please explain what exactly in your own words, but in as few words as absolutely necessary, please tell the audience at home, WTF are you going on about???? Pro Tip, not being scored by word count.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.
Please explain what exactly in your own words, but in as few words as absolutely necessary, please tell the audience at home, WTF are you going on about???? Pro Tip, not being scored by word count.

It's funny that he thinks we don't have a ruling class. You have to be utterly stupid to think not.

The majority of Americans believe in many things that the ruling classes simply say "Yeah...no, not going to happen".

Doesn't matter what we think, the donor class gets what they want with controlling the money in Washington. The coup happened long ago. Americans haven't woken up and figured it out yet.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

It's funny that he thinks we don't have a ruling class. You have to be utterly stupid to think not.

The majority of Americans believe in several things that the ruling classes simply say "Yeah...no, not going to happen".

Doesn't matter what we think, the donor class gets what they want with controlling the money in Washington. The coup happened long ago. Americans haven't woken up and figured it out yet.
Exactly, I just happen to believe that the Left side of the Chamber act's in a slightly less belligerent manner against us Plebians.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

The majority of Americans believe in several things that the ruling classes simply say "Yeah...no, not going to happen".

Exactly, I just happen to believe that the Left side of the Chamber act's in a slightly less belligerent manner against us Plebians.

Yes. One prime example of MAGA madness. Cawthorn, the fruit, is threatening to go Dark Maga, whatever that means. I think he wants to destroy those who beat him at his own game.

They are certifiably :Crazy:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

Yes. One prime example of MAGA madness. Cawthorn, the fruit, is threatening to go Dark Maga, whatever that means. I think he wants to destroy those who beat him at his own game.

Almost any presser with Greene or Boebert or Gaetz are train wrecks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

The group that went after Cawthorn is going after Boebert. I read that in an article today.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

The group that went after Cawthorn is going after Boebert. I read that in an article today.
I saw that too, I also read some clickbait supposedly sourced from former servers at Boebert's diner, the moment she got airtime on National TV she turned into a egomaniac monster. (TBF, there were a couple anecdotes where Lauren did go above and beyond in helping a couple employees)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
for the somewhat more curious Trumptards, Fiona Hill

Fiona Hill
Senior Fellow -

09698bdd-840b-4232-a24c-c66d0a50fed6-05_DSC_6010.JPG

(In fairness I searched for pics of Trump taking the oath to give deposition, or testimony, and found none)

Fiona Hill is a senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings. She recently served as deputy assistant to the president and senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council from 2017 to 2019. From 2006 to 2009, she served as national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia at The National Intelligence Council. She is author of “
” and co-author of “
” (Brookings Institution Press, 2015).
Prior to joining Brookings, Hill was director of strategic planning at The Eurasia Foundation in Washington, D.C. From 1991 to 1999, she held a number of positions directing technical assistance and research projects at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, including associate director of the Strengthening Democratic Institutions Project, director of the Project on Ethnic Conflict in the Former Soviet Union, and coordinator of the Trilateral Study on Japanese-Russian-U.S. Relations.
Hill has researched and published extensively on issues related to Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, regional conflicts, energy, and strategic issues. Her book with Brookings Senior Fellow Clifford Gaddy,“
,” was published by Brookings Institution Press in December 2003, and her monograph, “Energy Empire: Oil, Gas and Russia’s Revival,” was published by the London Foreign Policy Centre in 2004. The first edition of “
” was published by Brookings Institution Press in December 2013, also with Clifford Gaddy.
Hill holds a master’s in Soviet studies and a doctorate in history from Harvard University where she was a Frank Knox Fellow. She also holds a master’s in Russian and modern history from St. Andrews University in Scotland, and has pursued studies at Moscow’s Maurice Thorez Institute of Foreign Languages. Hill is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Affiliations:
Council on Foreign Relations, member
Harvard University, Graduate School Alumni Association Council, member

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
"Fiona Hill is a senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings."

Affiliations:
Brookings
Council on Foreign Relations, member
Harvard University, Graduate School Alumni Association Council, member

= Leftist / Globalist / Vermin / Scum

Like I have already said. This person is just another name to add to the list of those who will be proscribed when the blessings of liberty are reaffirmed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our Constitution.

It is broken.

This will not end well.

I saw that too, I also read some clickbait supposedly sourced from former servers at Boebert's diner, the moment she got airtime on National TV she turned into a egomaniac monster. (TBF, there were a couple anecdotes where Lauren did go above and beyond in helping a couple employees)

I don't care if she used to be decent. It doesn't make up for her behavior now.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sorry, wasn't listening. Were you two trying to make some feeble point?

I was busy.

GTFO, Dylan Never played the Violin, what a looser!

I don't know why you bother. Fuck Raggedy Asshole.

Yeah? But you read every word and even listened to the music cut, din't you.

Someone should run tell Holliday about this mastery of chumming I've displayed here.

Yeah, but I'd fuck the fiddle player. Wouldn't you?

Wait! That Gavy Sailor thing isn't really real, is it?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry, wasn't listening. Were you two trying to make some feeble point?

I was busy.

I don't know why you bother. Fuck Raggedy Asshole.

Yeah? But you read every word and even listened to the music cut, din't you.

Someone should run tell Holliday about this mastery of chumming I've displayed here.

I did not. You decided to cross lines today, so kindly fuck the fuck off.