Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like seriously, Flea.

Did you really need to get a bbl?

You could have saved yourself money by just buying a John Cena shirt and hat.

If somebody told you that you looked like the letter “I” or that you had no ass, all you could have done was shake your open hand in front of your face and said “you can’t see my ass”

It’s like a Jedi mind trick in real life.

Shaddup.

Let them duke it out and maybe they both can get it out of their system.

Who Flea and I?

She's been mad ever since she got egg on her face by lying about Bonesaw trolling Lotus by saying that I was going to be made Mod at SG.

I confirmed it and she lost her damn mind since then. Too bad she's a proven liar...

No, fatty boombah

I was mad that you texted me acting all crazy over message board drama.

Just like when you rage texted me on CHRISTMAS EVE, all mad cuz I was being nice to Lotus.

Fuck you and your mama, Hefty. If you’re gonna tell the story, tell it right.

I see how you always fail to tell your end of shit...like how you texted me when you got negs from Lotus. You texted me complaining about downvotes from a poster.

LMFAO, loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Like seriously, Flea.

If somebody told you that you looked like the letter “I” or that you had no ass, all you could have done was shake your open hand in front of your face and said “you can’t see my ass”

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

She's been mad ever since she got egg on her face by lying about Bonesaw trolling Lotus by saying that I was going to be made Mod at SG.

I confirmed it and she lost her damn mind since then. Too bad she's a proven liar...

No, fatty boombah

Just like when you rage texted me on CHRISTMAS EVE, all mad cuz I was being nice to Lotus.

I can't

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

I've noticed. It's too bad too. You both are very similar. Which is why you two are going at it like cats and dogs.

Similar in temperament maybe...nothing else is similar at all. I can read AND comprehend without assuming shit and getting on a bus to crazy town.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

No, fatty boombah

I see how you always fail to tell your end of shit...like how you texted me when you got negs from Lotus. You texted me complaining about downvotes from a poster.

LMFAO, loser.

No I didn’t. You were the one losing your shit on fucking CHRISTMAS EVE about me being nice to Lotus. Who fucking texts someone on CHRISTMAS EVE about online strangers?! LMAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

No, fatty boombah

LMFAO, loser.

No I didn’t. You were the one losing your shit on fucking CHRISTMAS EVE about me being nice to Lotus. Who fucking texts someone on CHRISTMAS EVE about online strangers?! LMAO

I was with my family on Christmas Eve, psycho.

And yes you have texted me at SG and BF when you got downvotes from Lotus. A downvote. How pathetic.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

No, fatty boombah

LMFAO, loser.

I was with my family on Christmas Eve, psycho.

Let’s see…

The text message date was Dec 24th. A little after 6pm.

Quit lying about shit. You have a bad habit of rage texting people innappropiately. I’m not the only one either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I laugh when Lotus negs me. I still love her to death tho

You have texted when she negs you and we both know it. Keep lying to everyone, you have no integrity...so I'm not surprised.

Do you have proof?

Yes, I have your texts. Unlike you, I won't post anything from pm, texts or emails without permission.

post it. I’ve always spoke highly of Lotus and everyone knows this. I’d love to see what you think you have.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Interesting.

BTW, Flea, I never down voted you more than a few times. Mostly only when your praised Trump!!!!

I get the biggest kick out of you negging me!

but this poisonous cunt actually went off on me on Xmas eve for being nice to you. It must suck to be so damn miserable

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting.

BTW, Flea, I never down voted you more than a few times. Mostly only when your praised Trump!!!!

but this poisonous cunt actually went off on me on Xmas eve for being nice to you. It must suck to be so damn miserable

You are a gaslighter. First, we were texting on December 23rd of 2020. This is when you were bummed at having your forum taken from you. You were dragging Joo and Dove hard. You were down.

I did say that I found all the people that stayed at SG after your departure to be disloyal. I did mention Lotus, but that was more than 18 months ago.

I have since buried the hatchet, but Lotus never personally tried to take something from me the way your "friends" did to you.

You bitched and moaned nonstop for a while. Texts and phone calls...I tried to be a shoulder and yeah, sometimes I did respond about the person's I had beefs with...I think anyone would consider that fairly common behavior.

You are the one that's lying here, gaslighter.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im halfway through this cat fight (plus Prowler), and I still aint seen no track marks. Wtf. Half the fucking posts are "track marks, track marks, track marks". Gawd damn, someone put a penny on that skipping record needle!

Then, then, you got a fat bitch, acting like she high and mighty, after filing for bankruptsy, and got a disabled kid living with her, collecting government money to feed her Klondike fixation, and she up in here talking shit about how someone looks, and how they live? Nigga please.

I cant be bothered to read the rest right now. But Im sure by page 20, we will see track marks....... NOT!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im halfway through this cat fight (plus Prowler), and I still aint seen no track marks. Wtf. Half the fucking posts are "track marks, track marks, track marks". Gawd damn, someone put a penny on that skipping record needle!

Then, then, you got a fat bitch, acting like she high and mighty, after filing for bankruptsy, and got a disabled kid living with her, collecting government money to feed her Klondike fixation, and she up in here talking shit about how someone looks, and how they live? Nigga please.

I cant be bothered to read the rest right now. But Im sure by page 20, we will see track marks....... NOT!!!

I have a disabled kid and I'm on benefits? Can you prove your histrionic allegations?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Interesting.

You are a gaslighter. First, we were texting on December 23rd of 2020. This is when you were bummed at having your forum taken from you. You were dragging Joo and Dove hard. You were down.

I did say that I found all the people that stayed at SG after your departure to be disloyal. I did mention Lotus, but that was more than 18 months ago.

I have since buried the hatchet, but Lotus never personally tried to take something from me the way your "friends" did to you.

You bitched and moaned nonstop for a while. Texts and phone calls...I tried to be a shoulder and yeah, sometimes I did respond about the person's I had beefs with...I think anyone would consider that fairly common behavior.

Did you or did you not text me on Christmas Eve, saying you couldn’t be my friend anymore because I was being nice to Lotus?

Everyone knows I was upset about SG and venting. Answer the fucking question instead of deflecting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting.

Did you or did you not text me on Christmas Eve, saying you couldn’t be my friend anymore because I was being nice to Lotus?

Everyone knows I was upset about SG and venting. Answer the fucking question instead of deflecting.

I did not, liar.

And you're not the only one that has the right to vent...so get the fuck over this shit already, gaslighter.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Interesting.

I did not, liar.

Ok. I’ll brb

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m staring at it right now. You’re the biggest fucking liar lmao

What a sad sad existence you lead.

Sure thing liar. I said I did not text you on Christmas Eve. I also said that I vented about my beefs like you did about yours.

You are the sad sack here. You have a problem with reading comprehension.

What you don't comprehend, or misunderstand, you fill those gaps with drama that you make up in your diseased brain.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea takes those negs seriously, she will screen shots them and start a thread letting everyone know she got a bunch of shitty emotes.

Thank GOD that Lily and Flea have those texts saved in case this goes to court.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea takes those negs seriously, she will screen shots them and start a thread letting everyone know she got a bunch of shitty emotes.

Thank GOD that Lily and Flea have those texts saved in case this goes to court.

I'm just bad at cleaning out old texts on my phone...

However, the only thing I really object to is Flea, as well as others, wanting to hold me to standards that they don't hold themselves to...typical forum bullshit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is this all being posted at BC or should Lily text bonesaw and tell him that Flea is staying up past her bedtime.
It’s probably why they created that prepper bunker. So they can pass around PI and cap every post from every thread of this place.

Hell, it wouldn’t shock me if they’re recreating this forum over there in the retard bunker.

They need to do something. BC was stupid latching onto the two biggest idiots from this community and I’m betting money those two losers will kill that place off just as quickly as they killed off SG, and every forum they’ve ever touched before that.

And if Cdunce wants to be friends with that shit she can sink right along with them.

There’s only one forum, Bastard Factory.

Accept nothing less, your better then that.