Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I’m waiting for the next conspiracy to be that I’m under the Lily account, also.

You know, I don't know why people think we're the same person? I mean you post like a fucking nit wit and I post soo very regal. You talk about "bae's" and I talk about Chanel and Gucci. You run a club and I'm the one you're holding your club doors open for.

I just don't get it.
It’s Bey you walking case of intellectual arthritis.

And no offense, if I’m running a club, and you ask me to hold the door open for you, I’m politely telling the bouncer to tell you your not on the list and get back in fucking line with the rest of the idiots.

Sorry?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For example the slide presentation in NH these are questions that kids may ask apparently you know what does semen taste like is it OK to masturbate how do gay people have sex are you telling me that this is now this is the information that was given to teachers with a day or prepared to answer kids questions but we don’t know what age group we’re talking about specifically is that true

Billy Balls...are you okay?

he still makes more sense than histrionic Flea...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
For example the slide presentation in NH these are questions that kids may ask apparently you know what does semen taste like is it OK to masturbate how do gay people have sex are you telling me that this is now this is the information that was given to teachers with a day or prepared to answer kids questions but we don’t know what age group we’re talking about specifically is that true

Segue

HanPeL8.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CW’s actually chopped my pic. Did I cry? No

Hell, she still posts my pics. Boo hoo

Go eat a dick...Oops, you are...lmfao

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you

Oh yeah, I want men to post pictures of their dicks in my mouth...

That's how my Latina ass was raised...hoping for disrespect. lololol

Nobody wants to look at you, PERIOD

Except the people that have continued to proposition me, hmmm?

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

You ain’t rebuffed shit cuz no one wants you.

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

I see he doesn't know. Of course he doesn't. You're a deceiver.

And if he doesn’t? Wtf do you think you’re gonna do?

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you sound more like Maria from West Side Story than some tough gang bangen hood rat
I can just imagine a street fight between Flea and oak.

crouched over, walking slowly snapping their fingers “went your a Flea your a Flea all the way from your first Good Post to your last Poppy is Gay”

I wouldn't lower myself to her level...sorry. I wasn't raised to be ghetto.

I was tho. You ain’t gonna drag my family the way you do others.

I'm dragging you, not your family. I really am disgusted with your lack of reading comprehension.

You couldn’t drag a fly, you water brained Buffalo. It’ll be a cold day in hell before you ever get the best of me.

Bitch, STFU. You haven't got the best on anyone yet, you retarded clown.

why don’t you try and make me stfu, you big fat ogre motherfucker? You ain’tso big and bad without PI, are you?

You make me stop posting. Go ahead, do it. That's what you want.

Are you drunk again? Where in any of this have I told you stop posting?

You posted at TBC that BF needs to get rid of me. That's the same damn thing, idiot.

What did that have to do with me telling you to make me stfu? Put the bottle down before you reply.

The only person that actually wants to shut anyone down is YOU. You hate me and want me to not be here. It's not happening, fake ass.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you sound more like Maria from West Side Story than some tough gang bangen hood rat

crouched over, walking slowly snapping their fingers “went your a Flea your a Flea all the way from your first Good Post to your last Poppy is Gay”

I'm dragging you, not your family. I really am disgusted with your lack of reading comprehension.

You couldn’t drag a fly, you water brained Buffalo. It’ll be a cold day in hell before you ever get the best of me.

why don’t you try and make me stfu, you big fat ogre motherfucker? You ain’tso big and bad without PI, are you?

You posted at TBC that BF needs to get rid of me. That's the same damn thing, idiot.

What did that have to do with me telling you to make me stfu? Put the bottle down before you reply.

The only person that actually wants to shut anyone down is YOU. You hate me and want me to not be here. It's not happening, fake ass.

You hate yourself. That’s why you’re on here dragging people’s families and telling folks how to spend their money. Go lose some weight and you might feel better, Hefty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She always amps up the drama and goes to ridiculous extremes. It's a tactic to get the point all confused and muddled so you forget what the issue is.

Plynn does this a lot as well.

Its disordered narcissism. They get supply from any sort of attention or engagement no matter how unhinged and dishonest they show themselves to be, they dont really care because they are getting the attention. Hence why they accuse others of this. It's in their whole disordered thought process.

In real life youd just wanna cut and run on this sort of shit and grey rock them. Starve them.

But here on the safety of the internet....poking and laughing can be done with no actual damage. In real life people like this can really destroy peoples lives. Especailly if it was a romantic relationship or a family relationship.

Oak will always take something to the extreme like this. People follow her, stalk her, want her to stop posting (I mean...we do want her to stfu....but not in the way she thinks, she thinks we make it a goal and set about it). Its just drama to take the focus off her fucked upness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You hate yourself. That’s why you’re on here dragging people’s families and telling folks how to spend their money. Go lose some weight and you might feel better, Hefty.

Exactly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I’m waiting for the next conspiracy to be that I’m under the Lily account, also.

You know, I don't know why people think we're the same person? I mean you post like a fucking nit wit and I post soo very regal. You talk about "bae's" and I talk about Chanel and Gucci. You run a club and I'm the one you're holding your club doors open for.

I just don't get it.

And no offense, if I’m running a club, and you ask me to hold the door open for you, I’m politely telling the bouncer to tell you your not on the list and get back in fucking line with the rest of the idiots.

Sorry?

I rest my case with "bay." As it sounds stupid and anyone using that term is a certified clown. Now that we have that straight.

No offense but the club would be rented out for my party of 50 and you'd certainly be holding the door open for me and my guests per the owner of the club.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Like seriously, Flea.

Did you really need to get a bbl?

You could have saved yourself money by just buying a John Cena shirt and hat.

If somebody told you that you looked like the letter “I” or that you had no ass, all you could have done was shake your open hand in front of your face and said “you can’t see my ass”

It’s like a Jedi mind trick in real life.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I just don't get it.

Sorry?

I rest my case with "bay." As it sounds stupid and anyone using that term is a certified clown. Now that we have that straight.

No offense but the club would be rented out for my party of 50 and you'd certainly be holding the door open for me and my guests per the owner of the club.
It’s Bey.

Not bae

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I just don't get it.

Sorry?

It’s Bey.

Not bae

It's "beay."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like seriously, Flea.

If somebody told you that you looked like the letter “I” or that you had no ass, all you could have done was shake your open hand in front of your face and said “you can’t see my ass”

Shaddup.

Let them duke it out and maybe they both can get it out of their system.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I am just glad you finally showed Bone the real you. It was only a matter of time.

Bone and I are just fine. Try growing up.

The fuck you are. You threw him under the bus cuz you’re a sloppy drunk who hates life. He knows what a poisonous cunt you are now. PERIOD
Uh oh now you did it.

Now all those confused old men over at BC will come running here scrambling for their passwords because of the word period.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

She's been mad ever since she got egg on her face by lying about Bonesaw trolling Lotus by saying that I was going to be made Mod at SG.

I confirmed it and she lost her damn mind since then. Too bad she's a proven liar...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Fine.

My game downloaded anyways.

I will be streaming Yakuza- Like a Dragon shortly

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Fine.

My game downloaded anyways.

I will be streaming Yakuza- Like a Dragon shortly

All I was saying was let the two ladies fight and maybe and just maybe things will get back to normal, that's all. I like both Flea and Lily but the fighting between them is wasted energy. There are others more deserving of their rage.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

She's been mad ever since she got egg on her face by lying about Bonesaw trolling Lotus by saying that I was going to be made Mod at SG.

I confirmed it and she lost her damn mind since then. Too bad she's a proven liar...

No, fatty boombah

I was mad that you texted me acting all crazy over message board drama.

Just like when you rage texted me on CHRISTMAS EVE, all mad cuz I was being nice to Lotus.

Fuck you and your mama, Hefty. If you’re gonna tell the story, tell it right.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like seriously, Flea.

Shaddup.

Who Flea and I?

I've noticed. It's too bad too. You both are very similar. Which is why you two are going at it like cats and dogs.