Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
@Monkey D. Luffy Fuck you and your Rotwang wet dreams.
No, fuck you, sell out.

Maybe you have learned to forgive and forget the fucktards you are buddies with now tried to fuck your site off the internet, or tried everything in their power to get yours and Cun’ts PI so they can post all of it online.

i will be more then happy looking for my other phone and going thru some images your new friends have said about you and sending them thru DM. If you really needed a friend that had, you should have got a dog.

Go to bed with snakes, wake up bitten
These are the days of our lives...
Do what you think you must, of course.
Your used car salesmanship didn't exactly help my site. And it won't here either.
Pfft I was the only reason ppl clicked on your site. They sure as shit didn’t come there for you.

You are dead to me.
The person that cares about 'clicks' is yo
You would say that since nobody read your shit, sellout

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
CW’s actually chopped my pic. Did I cry? No

Hell, she still posts my pics. Boo hoo

Go eat a dick...Oops, you are...lmfao

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you

Oh yeah, I want men to post pictures of their dicks in my mouth...

That's how my Latina ass was raised...hoping for disrespect. lololol

Nobody wants to look at you, PERIOD

Except the people that have continued to proposition me, hmmm?

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

You ain’t rebuffed shit cuz no one wants you.

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

I see he doesn't know. Of course he doesn't. You're a deceiver.

And if he doesn’t? Wtf do you think you’re gonna do?

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you sound more like Maria from West Side Story than some tough gang bangen hood rat
I can just imagine a street fight between Flea and oak.

crouched over, walking slowly snapping their fingers “went your a Flea your a Flea all the way from your first Good Post to your last Poppy is Gay”

I wouldn't lower myself to her level...sorry. I wasn't raised to be ghetto.

I was tho. You ain’t gonna drag my family the way you do others.

I'm dragging you, not your family. I really am disgusted with your lack of reading comprehension.

You couldn’t drag a fly, you water brained Buffalo. It’ll be a cold day in hell before you ever get the best of me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you sound more like Maria from West Side Story than some tough gang bangen hood rat

crouched over, walking slowly snapping their fingers “went your a Flea your a Flea all the way from your first Good Post to your last Poppy is Gay”

I'm dragging you, not your family. I really am disgusted with your lack of reading comprehension.

You couldn’t drag a fly, you water brained Buffalo. It’ll be a cold day in hell before you ever get the best of me.

Bitch, STFU. You haven't got the best on anyone yet, you retarded clown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I would just like to point out BF is averaging at least one new sign up a day since the shit poster purge.

BF= winning
KM= coming thru

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

why don’t you try and make me stfu, you big fat ogre motherfucker? You ain’tso big and bad without PI, are you?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I would just like to point out BF is averaging at least one new sign up a day since the shit poster purge.

BF= winning
KM= coming thru

Person gets banned.

A new account is opened.

Funny how that happens.
Those fuck tards are gone.

They’re too busy using others accounts like little spazzy girls.

Haw Haw

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

why don’t you try and make me stfu, you big fat ogre motherfucker? You ain’tso big and bad without PI, are you?

You make me stop posting. Go ahead, do it. That's what you want.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I’m waiting for the next conspiracy to be that I’m under the Lily account, also.

You know, I don't know why people think we're the same person? I mean you post like a fucking nit wit and I post soo very regal. You talk about "bae's" and I talk about Chanel and Gucci. You run a club and I'm the one you're holding your club doors open for.

I just don't get it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you drunk again? Where in any of this have I told you stop posting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since we are talking about real estate, I think I will share some info. My wife and I are thinking of this place for a vacation home:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We were just vacationing up there and really like that town. It would be great for boating and ATV'ing and other summer activities that we have to travel to get to now.

If we really liked it, it could become our permanent late spring/summer/early autumn home.

Awesome and beautiful area!! You guys would LOVE it.

There are so many options out there, but this is a particularly nice one.

The drive is a major consideration....it is about 8 hours from my house. And I am not ready to give up my baseball just yet, so I could not live there all summer. Plus, my band is getting some traction around her playing shows and I do not want to give that up.

But you are right, it is a beautiful area. And the people in the city seemed pretty cool.

I absolutely love my state. I think it's one of the most beautiful states in the country. And now that I left the metro area I love it even more. We get every single season fully and there is always stuff to do.

Seriously you wont regret it at all. The people in these small towns are fantastic.

You know that is in Canada, right?

Oh shit.....you are right. I saw "Sault Sainte Marie" and immediately thought Chippewa county MI lol.

In that case.....I've never been there :LOL3:

It looks beautiful though lol

It is right across the bridge...I went out on Whitefish Island and was probably about 50 feet from the border (in St. Mary's River).

I would have popped over to the USA side for a bit if it was not for the Covid procedures to get back into Canada...

I'm saying. We wanted to hop over for a camping trip but it was shut down because of the truckers. And it's a huge pain in the ass.

So now we are talking about going in the fall. I gotta take my mom for a bunch of tests. I'm hoping to bring her along. We are taking her to the cabin in a week and I guess we will see how that goes lol. Only for a long weekend.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny watching lumpy lily pat herself on the neck

Post Proof of this alleged neck....
you make an excellent point here. There isn't any neck there

hope her shoes are made of spandex cause those poor things look like they are being stretched into alternating zip codes

Bigly Stupid can't resist...

I think this account should be sanctioned @Bastard Factory
Cry for help fathead!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
For example the slide presentation in NH these are questions that kids may ask apparently you know what does semen taste like is it OK to masturbate how do gay people have sex are you telling me that this is now this is the information that was given to teachers with a day or prepared to answer kids questions but we don’t know what age group we’re talking about specifically is that true

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You posted at TBC that BF needs to get rid of me. That's the same damn thing, idiot.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Education program and encouraging kids elementary school gender queer pansexual to spirit etc. out of the most insane I see here is it they’re bringing it down to the very young age is it’s very scary

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For example the slide presentation in NH these are questions that kids may ask apparently you know what does semen taste like is it OK to masturbate how do gay people have sex are you telling me that this is now this is the information that was given to teachers with a day or prepared to answer kids questions but we don’t know what age group we’re talking about specifically is that true

Billy Balls...are you okay?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You posted at TBC that BF needs to get rid of me. That's the same damn thing, idiot.

What did that have to do with me telling you to make me stfu? Put the bottle down before you reply.