Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that.

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.
Not in the Forum Rules. <shrugs>
Last time I checked it kind of was….

In all fairness, it says PI without delineating that images are included.
Well I don’t give a shit. It’s just not like Cdub to be so gung ho-ish

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..
Bullshit. I listen to rock and roll.
I listen to Beyoncé.

fight me

I listen to a little bit of everything. I was on a road trip recently with my offspring, a good hour or two we listened to heavy/death metal. I like some of it really well. He introduced me to some that was instrumental only this time. I like that even better.

He also introduced me to some country band out of Oklahoma...what's their name...Turnpike Troubadours...like them a lot too. So much better than the super commercial country crap...

Bey is cool...I should post a video I saw this morning of a couple dancing a tango to Eminem's "Lose Yourself". I find interesting things in all sorts of nooks and crannies...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oh dear… you called her Bey.

I think one of these morons went full blown nuclear retardation radiation because I called her Bey….

Warned

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
And Lily just gave tacit permission by saying she didn't care. :D

I didn't give permission. What I said is that I wasn't going to let you troll me with my picture. I guess you've never heard of desensitization. Once it's been done a dozen times and one knows that it's been passed around by butthurt losers to other butthurt losers, one realizes that one is ahead of the whole game.
What you said was "Why do you think I care? It's been posted umpteen times." Nothing about me or trolling was anywhere in that. One should realize that.

Of course you're trolling. What did my image have to do with the dispute between Flynn and Dove? They were discussing images, I wasn't.
This: "I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that."

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..

A lot of people over the years have listened to one sided version of events. Hey, if she wants to listen to the people that actually behave reprehensibly online, that are racists, homophobes and generally all around douchebags, that's on her.
Oh I agree.

I’ve just seen somebody who I’ve known for years turn into somebody I don’t know.

Cdub was never a follower……

Oh STOP IT

We all get our pics posted. It’s part of the game and you know it.
I never said anything about pics being posted.

The point being Cdub has gone from being a leader to a follower ever since she got her witches fingers on a panel over at BC.

Cdub sold out. I find that dissapoint

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CW’s actually chopped my pic. Did I cry? No

Hell, she still posts my pics. Boo hoo

Go eat a dick...Oops, you are...lmfao

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you

Oh yeah, I want men to post pictures of their dicks in my mouth...

That's how my Latina ass was raised...hoping for disrespect. lololol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't give permission. What I said is that I wasn't going to let you troll me with my picture. I guess you've never heard of desensitization. Once it's been done a dozen times and one knows that it's been passed around by butthurt losers to other butthurt losers, one realizes that one is ahead of the whole game.
What you said was "Why do you think I care? It's been posted umpteen times." Nothing about me or trolling was anywhere in that. One should realize that.

Of course you're trolling. What did my image have to do with the dispute between Flynn and Dove? They were discussing images, I wasn't.

That has nothing to do with my image. Are you this slow?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t be mad cuz I look so good that men actually want me to eat their dick. It’s not my fault men don’t fantasize about you
Who the fuck you trying to kid, you ain’t no damn snack.

Your the fries at the bottom of the bag

Shut up lmao

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nobody wants to look at you, PERIOD

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

A lot of people over the years have listened to one sided version of events. Hey, if she wants to listen to the people that actually behave reprehensibly online, that are racists, homophobes and generally all around douchebags, that's on her.
Oh I agree.

I’ve just seen somebody who I’ve known for years turn into somebody I don’t know.

Oh STOP IT

The point being Cdub has gone from being a leader to a follower ever since she got her witches fingers on a panel over at BC.

Sorry about your lack of panel, King Failtini.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Just like this whole thread had nothing to do with Dove’s kids, you big fat fucking bitch. You were hoping Flynn would drag them.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

It was about something children shouldn't have to see. Your pic is just that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Except the people that have continued to proposition me, hmmm?

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Oh I agree.

Oh STOP IT

Sorry about your lack of panel, King Failtini.
I don’t want a panel nor would I ever sink to the depths of taking a panel at a forum that harbored somebody of Rotwangs ilk.

That’s deplorable shit.

But you do you, sell out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was about something children shouldn't have to see. Your pic is just that.

Oh.So.Clever

I see you're a master troll. I am so honored to be in your presence.

:sarcasm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

All of whom I have gently rebuffed. I have my man that knows everything about me, including that I post here and what I post here.

Can you say the same?

You ain’t rebuffed shit cuz no one wants you.

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg
Good heavens. Are those sandbags stuffed in her shoes?

excuse me while I go vomit

Hi Bigly Stupid!!

Welcome to pretending to be of the Asian Persuasion.

There will be a test...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you say the same?

As for my husband, I’ll ruin your whole fucking miserable online existence. Try me

I see he doesn't know. Of course he doesn't. You're a deceiver.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

And if he doesn’t? Wtf do you think you’re gonna do?

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This fat bitch is already throwing stuff out Ive told her in private. Only everyone already knows my husband doesn’t know about these forums.

This grimy maggot has no idea what she’s in for.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you say the same?

You’re way too invested in my real life. I’ll blow your fucking two by four head off, ho. Farmer ain’t got shit on what I’ll do for fucking with my family.

You're one paranoid bitch. I'm not interested in your family. I am comparing the quality of my connection with yours. I don't have to lie. I am my entire authentic self with my partner.

And that means more than anything to me. I have 0 doubts. That's priceless.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can you say the same?

You're one paranoid bitch. I'm not interested in your family. I am comparing the quality of my connection with yours. I don't have to lie. I am my entire authentic self with my partner.

I’m MARRIED. You’re living with someone. So much for your “connection”

Bwah haha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This fat bitch is already throwing stuff out Ive told her in private. Only everyone already knows my husband doesn’t know about these forums.

This grimy maggot has no idea what she’s in for.

You've posted that publicly before...you post everything about you. Even your freaking rag days, wacko.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
@Monkey D. Luffy Fuck you and your Rotwang wet dreams.
No, fuck you, sell out.

Maybe you have learned to forgive and forget the fucktards you are buddies with now tried to fuck your site off the internet, or tried everything in their power to get yours and Cun’ts PI so they can post all of it online.

i will be more then happy looking for my other phone and going thru some images your new friends have said about you and sending them thru DM. If you really needed a friend that had, you should have got a dog.

Go to bed with snakes, wake up bitten

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Can you say the same?

your partner takes double A size batteries. There's really no need to be authentic in such a circumstance

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you say the same?

I’m MARRIED. You’re living with someone. So much for your “connection”

Bwah haha

Yes, I'm not tied and he's not tied. Yet, he's here. He can walk out when he wants and vice-versa. He doesn't cheat and neither do I.

I'm good.