Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Plynn straight up demands pictures and information about peoples kids.

Plynns predator handbook

1. Hysterically claim someones children were removed by the state

2. Demand they PROVE their children were NOT removed by the state.

3. Grab your off brand vaseline and hope for the best.

Yuck.

Do your track marks cry as much as you do?

Do they?

Maybe if you let me post the whole picture we could find out. Sound good track marks?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

You really cannot make this shit up.
Jeez, Dovid, get over it.

Nobody fucking cares.

Except you and Plynn who have successfully bored the fuck out of everyone with your constant Dovey whining.
Dovid, I have had you on ignore.

I give zero fucks about you. If you got hit by an airplane I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

Just move on. If you cannot take a joke here and there from yours truly I will completely blot you out the book of Poofer.

That’s how much I don’t give a shit.

I have come to grips with the honest fact you are obsessed with me and since you won’t go and get proper counseling I guess have a dedicated Stan every time I pop into these forums is just part of the territory.

See guys, when the D game strong, them bitches be huuungray

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Is this like an every other week thing? Why do you continue taking me OFF ignore?

Stupid.

You do the same shit track marks, what the fuck are you talking about?

I do recall she said I was on ignore because I was too toxic. What a lame troll that turned out to be...lol

I had your dumb ass on ignore for a few months when I was hoping some people would be able to have normal conversations.

I took you off when I finally accepted that was not gonna ever happen.

Poofer here is constantly posting "I just put Dovid on ignore" so he must not actually ever do it. Lulz.

My dumb ass...the irony.

Tell me how you managed to confuse "incidence" and "incidents" again? Is that because of your inability to spell or is it your poor vocabulary that was the problem?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

You really cannot make this shit up.
Jeez, Dovid, get over it.

Nobody fucking cares.

Except you and Plynn who have successfully bored the fuck out of everyone with your constant Dovey whining.
Dovid, I have had you on ignore.

I give zero fucks about you. If you got hit by an airplane I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

Just move on. If you cannot take a joke here and there from yours truly I will completely blot you out the book of Poofer.

That’s how much I don’t give a shit.

I have come to grips with the honest fact you are obsessed with me and since you won’t go and get proper counseling I guess have a dedicated Stan every time I pop into these forums is just part of the territory.

See guys, when the D game strong, them bitches be huuungray

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Is this like an every other week thing? Why do you continue taking me OFF ignore?

Stupid.

You do the same shit track marks, what the fuck are you talking about?

I do recall she said I was on ignore because I was too toxic. What a lame troll that turned out to be...lol

I had your dumb ass on ignore for a few months when I was hoping some people would be able to have normal conversations.

I took you off when I finally accepted that was not gonna ever happen.

Poofer here is constantly posting "I just put Dovid on ignore" so he must not actually ever do it. Lulz.

My dumb ass...the irony.

Tell me how you managed to confuse "incidence" and "incidents" again? Is that because of your inability to spell or is it your poor vocabulary that was the problem?

Prolly both.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that.

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flea weighs 200 pounds?

Have you seen her sweater meats tho?

Her boobs alone would drop one of those scales they have in the produce department at a grocery store to the ground. You could probably hand glide with her bra and just a stout wind.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flea weighs 200 pounds?

Have you seen her sweater meats tho?

Her boobs alone would drop one of those scales they have in the produce department at a grocery store to the ground. You could probably hand glide with her bra and just a stout wind.

I have no idea how much Flea weighs.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg
And if this doesn’t get the reaction you think it will….your the one who’s going to look stupid.

just saying

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.

She's a real troll, daddy-o...lmao

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.
Not in the Forum Rules. <shrugs>

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

s4VRfBM.jpg

She either is ignorant of the rules or doesn't care. Either way...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

s4VRfBM.jpg

It is actually.

Bastard Factory Forums is held to a higher standard of posting than most other message boards. We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining off-topic message boards out there. Please have a touch of civility while visiting us.

- No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

She either is ignorant of the rules or doesn't care. Either way...

Always a sign of desperation. Why would she feel desperate is the key question though? Sad.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

Last time I checked it kind of was….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

It is actually.

I see it as a sign of victory for me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BF amended the rules after the Seamajor and Freud fiasco. He just hasn't updated the rules. I can see where the confusion is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

In all fairness, it says PI without delineating that images are included.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

It is actually.

Honestly I’m kind of shocked old CDub would go the perceived gotcha route.

What did she actually accomplish posting up a what, ten year old picture?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Lily just gave tacit permission by saying she didn't care. :D

I didn't give permission. What I said is that I wasn't going to let you troll me with my picture. I guess you've never heard of desensitization. Once it's been done a dozen times and one knows that it's been passed around by butthurt losers to other butthurt losers, one realizes that one is ahead of the whole game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

It is actually.

Honestly I’m kind of shocked old CDub would go the perceived gotcha route.

What did she actually accomplish posting up a what, ten year old picture?

It does come across as a rash and desperate move. I have no idea what she thinks she's doing other than looking like a weak troll.

Only the weak have to resort to any kind of personal matters, yes, including images.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

In all fairness, it says PI without delineating that images are included.
Well I don’t give a shit. It’s just not like Cdub to be so gung ho-ish

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is serious business. Rules are rules.

Just letting you know. I don't agree or disagree in regard to what you did, I just don't want to see you not being able to post here. That's all. Plus, you weren't here when the rules were amended. You didn't know. But now you do.