Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So I haven’t been paying too much attention.

Wasn’t it some big deal that yours truly was living in some “dump” four years ago?

But, from the limited amount of Dovid speak that gets thru, Dovid now lives in a dump and it’s ok because she chooses to live in a dump?

This is like bizarro world. I should post pics of my new place and the view of the river….

Did she have all those track marks when you saw her?
I’m going to be completely honest with you;

I couldn’t even afford contacts at the time. She was a big blur.

Since I am in a great spot financially now, I have zero shame in admitting I was still paying off divorce lawyers and marriage bills back then that was leaving me like 50 bucks a day to live on.

I think that’s hilariously ironic tho.

Didn’t Dovid once post up pictures of broken pipes in her walls shooting water everywhere? Who the fuck would take a fucking picture over….hmmm…idk…. Stopping the fucking leak? Maybe?

Kev.....your daughter took a video of your bathroom to show her mother why she didnt want to be at your house.

And you are on here suggesting that the bursts pipe I FIXED is something to be embarrassed about?

The sad thing is....its this thinking right here that is responsible for the miserable state you are in mentally, emotionally and otherwise. You haven't built a THING in your entire life. That's even reflected in your forum "life". Breezing onto forums that were built by other people and claiming that YOU built it or YOU will "save" it. You leech and destroy. You are spiritually bankrupt and painfully superficial.

Do you even HAVE a personality? Any REAL convictions?

You are SO concerned with how you think others see you. It's really sad. I really do pity you. Truly.

This coming from the track mark monster that doesn't want her whole picture posted. How very ironic!

So the picture ISNT posted?

That's funny.....I see it posted.

Maybe you are just stupid?

Here you track mark filled dunce cap.

What are you afraid of?

*Snicker*

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Wasn’t it some big deal that yours truly was living in some “dump” four years ago?

But, from the limited amount of Dovid speak that gets thru, Dovid now lives in a dump and it’s ok because she chooses to live in a dump?

This is like bizarro world. I should post pics of my new place and the view of the river….

Since I am in a great spot financially now, I have zero shame in admitting I was still paying off divorce lawyers and marriage bills back then that was leaving me like 50 bucks a day to live on.

Didn’t Dovid once post up pictures of broken pipes in her walls shooting water everywhere? Who the fuck would take a fucking picture over….hmmm…idk…. Stopping the fucking leak? Maybe?

I'll pm you the pic I sent Lily. You can see that she has damaged floors and a damaged face along with track marks.
Meh, you can keep the pictures of the creature.

I wasn’t that interested back then nor do I think somebody making fun of ones living arrangements no matter how pathetic they are is flame bait.

If you are a grown ass person capable of going out and fixing your problems yet refuse to, who’s the actual loser? If you put yourself in a position of living in squalor because your entire life you are a fuck up and have proven it, you calling anybody else a fuck up is karma gold.

What was this? Four years ago? That idiot had a nice place. Four years pass and I live in a nice condo in a beautiful city with a view with a fantastic job doing something I love to do then along comes Dovid living in somebody else’s decrepit trailer still trying to get one over on fucking message boards.

You can’t make this shit up

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'll pm you the pic I sent Lily. You can see that she has damaged floors and a damaged face along with track marks.

Is the link not in the thread though?

Lmao. Fucking retard.

So. What are you afraid of track marks?

Owned cunt.

I want to see the tracks marks.

You actually owned as fuck racist retard busted in another lie.

Who has all my pictures numbered and located and probably saved.

Sure I am track mark all star. Sure I am. Let me post the entire picture coward.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I wasn’t that interested back then nor do I think somebody making fun of ones living arrangements no matter how pathetic they are is flame bait.

If you are a grown ass person capable of going out and fixing your problems yet refuse to, who’s the actual loser? If you put yourself in a position of living in squalor because your entire life you are a fuck up and have proven it, you calling anybody else a fuck up is karma gold.

What was this? Four years ago? That idiot had a nice place. Four years pass and I live in a nice condo in a beautiful city with a view with a fantastic job doing something I love to do then along comes Dovid living in somebody else’s decrepit trailer still trying to get one over on fucking message boards.

I agree with you mostly. But I will flame someone that posts up pictures of their squalor because they're an attention whore and are apt to get upset over those very pics they themselves posted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Sure I am track mark all star. Sure I am. Let me post the entire picture coward.

Let's make a deal.

Have Poofer post a face picture of himself smiling....dated, with my name. So we know its genuine.

And THEN you can repost this picture that's already posted and has been viewed publically already by literally everyone.

Yeah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Let's make a deal.

Have Poofer post a face picture of himself smiling....dated, with my name. So we know its genuine.

And THEN you can repost this picture that's already posted and has been viewed publically already by literally everyone.

Yeah?

Let's make a better deal. You shut the fuck up and let me post the entire picture.

Deal, track marks?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree with you mostly. But I will flame someone that posts up pictures of their squalor because they're an attention whore and are apt to get upset over those very pics they themselves posted.

None of that is happening, though Plynn. You are making shit up and lying as usual.

I have a video of actual real squalor. If you would like to see what squalor actually looks like.

Just.....sayin.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

None of that is happening, though Plynn. You are making shit up and lying as usual.

I have a video of actual real squalor. If you would like to see what squalor actually looks like.

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Keep being a coward. It's been quite revealing about you and your living conditions. Same thing with your track marks.

Don't go relapse now because I own you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Let's make a deal.

Yeah?

Let's make a better deal. You shut the fuck up and let me post the entire picture.

Deal, track marks?

Coward?

Let's see a picture of Poofer smiling. Unless it's a touchy subject.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Let's make a deal.

Yeah?

Deal, track marks?

Coward?

I see the track marks are even more touchy.

Lol!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Keep being a coward. It's been quite revealing about you and your living conditions. Same thing with your track marks.

Sure thing Plynn. I'll keep that in mind as I leave the picture right there on a public thread where everyone can see it and while you pretend you are winning the internetz by going full blown stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Let's make a deal.

Yeah?

Deal, track marks?

Coward?

Lol!!!

They must be. You refuse to post them.

Feeling insecure about your stupid lies again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Sure thing Plynn. I'll keep that in mind as I leave the picture right there on a public thread where everyone can see it and while you pretend you are winning the internetz by going full blown stupid.

That still won't make your track marks go away. Coward.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lmao. Fucking retard.

Owned cunt.

Let's make a deal.

Yeah?

Deal, track marks?

Coward?

Lol!!!

They must be. You refuse to post them.

Feeling insecure about your stupid lies again?

Track marks! I love it! Look at you get all angry. What's wrong? Lol!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

You really cannot make this shit up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Why dont you POST THEM?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Why dont you POST THEM?

I want to post the whole picture. But you're a coward.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Welp Plynns meltdown is starting.

You can always tell when Plynn starts really flying off the bean when he starts pretending other people are getting mad.

He is gonna start getting hysterical repeating the same stupid shit he cannot support and the rage spam fest start bleeding into every other thread.

Busted once again lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Why dont you POST THEM?

You know you are lying and looking unhinged. You CANT post track marks because they dont exist.

And you know literally everyone can just go look.

So you are clinging to this for safety.

LMAO.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just.....sayin.

Sure track marks, sure.

Why dont you POST THEM?

You know you are lying and looking unhinged. You CANT post track marks because they dont exist.

And you know literally everyone can just go look.

So you are clinging to this for safety.

LMAO.

I'm not the one that has rotting floors and track marks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can always tell when Plynn starts really flying off the bean when he starts pretending other people are getting mad.

I'm not the one living in a broken down trailer with track marks.

Honestly that would be a step up from meth, urine crust and mold and poverty though.

Keep shooting high.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Honestly that would be a step up from meth, urine crust and mold and poverty though.

Keep shooting high.

I'm not the one upset about track marks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Plynn is the only man here over 30 who thinks a subfloor is a "rotting floor" :facepalm:

This guy has snoother hands than I do and thinks that's a good thing.

Flynn! Track marks. Post them.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Plynn is the only man here over 30 who thinks a subfloor is a "rotting floor" :facepalm:

This guy has snoother hands than I do and thinks that's a good thing.

Flynn! Track marks. Post them.

Why not the whole picture track marks?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Keep shooting high.

So why dont you post them?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

You really cannot make this shit up.
Jeez, Dovid, get over it.

Nobody fucking cares.

Move the fuck on already. If you can’t take a little jab….no lemme rephrase that…if you can’t take a little joke here and there at your expense then your not cut out for these types of forums.

Right now you are making Benzo look like a fucking team player. Fucking.Benzo.

Now your going back on ignore and no, I’ll post a pic of my teeth then I get all the diamonds put into them, thank you. But I’ll time stamp a pic with Flynn’s name in it so you don’t think there’s even a smidge of a chance I would take you and your nutjob mental ensemble back in any way, shape, or form.

Just understand I wasn’t that into you. Go hug your husband or something.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Keep shooting high.

So why dont you post them?

Why not the whole picture tracky track track marks?