Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Plynn is so stupid that he cant even do this track mark shit properly.

There are tons of pictures of me right during my active drug use. I got one pic out there with me high off my damn ass....looking like total shit, holding a guitar upside down licking it.

There are several pictures of the parts of my arms where you WOULD find track marks.

I have a scar on my upper arm that I got in a car accidently from glass. That is what is visable in that picture. You cannot even see the side of my arms where people get IV drugs.

So this stupid fuck thinks people shoot heroin into their upper arms. I mean hasnt this retard ever gotten an IV? Do doctors have IVs placed in peoples upper arms?

Stupid motherfuckers.

Post. The. Track Mark's. :LOL3:

You need a picture of me with my inner arms showing so you can at least photochop some? Maybe CW can help?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Plynn is so stupid that he cant even do this track mark shit properly.

There are tons of pictures of me right during my active drug use. I got one pic out there with me high off my damn ass....looking like total shit, holding a guitar upside down licking it.

There are several pictures of the parts of my arms where you WOULD find track marks.

I have a scar on my upper arm that I got in a car accidently from glass. That is what is visable in that picture. You cannot even see the side of my arms where people get IV drugs.

So this stupid fuck thinks people shoot heroin into their upper arms. I mean hasnt this retard ever gotten an IV? Do doctors have IVs placed in peoples upper arms?

Stupid motherfuckers.

Post. The. Track Mark's. :LOL3:

You need a picture of me with my inner arms showing so you can at least photochop some? Maybe CW can help?

You sound upset? It couldn't be because of all those track marks could it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

You really cannot make this shit up.
Jeez, Dovid, get over it.

Nobody fucking cares.

Except you and Plynn who have successfully bored the fuck out of everyone with your constant Dovey whining.

Now we can whine about your track marks.

I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Poofer has been blathering for nearly 4 fucking years about how he wasnt that interested even then.

Nobody fucking cares.

Except you and Plynn who have successfully bored the fuck out of everyone with your constant Dovey whining.

Not if she's still shooting up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody fucking cares.

Not if she's still shooting up.

That would be awful quite frankly.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Nobody fucking cares.

Dovid, I have had you on ignore.

I give zero fucks about you. If you got hit by an airplane I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

Just move on. If you cannot take a joke here and there from yours truly I will completely blot you out the book of Poofer.

That’s how much I don’t give a shit.

I have come to grips with the honest fact you are obsessed with me and since you won’t go and get proper counseling I guess I have a dedicated Stan every time I pop into these forums is just part of the territory.

See guys, when the D game strong, them bitches be huuungray

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nobody fucking cares.

Why do you keep bringing up kids, knowing Flynn is gonna drag them? You do that shit on purpose and it’s a straight bitch move.Then you cry when it’s done to you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nobody fucking cares.

Why do you keep bringing up kids, knowing Flynn is gonna drag them? You do that shit on purpose and it’s a straight bitch move.Then you cry when it’s done to you.

Excuse me? I haven't "dragged" any kids. If anything I talk about their awful mother...speaking of mongoloid kids with an awful mother, where's Dove?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah @Lily thats not cool.

Unless it’s my kids….my kids are always a topic either here or at BC.

(slams gavel)

Everyone’s kids are off limits with the exception of mine. My kids have super Poofer powers.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

(slams gavel)

Everyone’s kids are off limits with the exception of mine. My kids have super Poofer powers.

I delete the shit about your kids. They know not to go there, so stop.
Isn’t there a huge ten page trophy thread about moi over at that hovel where my children are being talked about?

Anyways, I don’t care either way. Unless my children tell me I’m a horrible parent I can give zero fucks what anybody else thinks. Cuz last time I checked, my kids will dog walk a mother fucker if they ever said something like that to their faces.

Now that’s love.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nobody fucking cares.

I give zero fucks about you. If you got hit by an airplane I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

Just move on. If you cannot take a joke here and there from yours truly I will completely blot you out the book of Poofer.

I have come to grips with the honest fact you are obsessed with me and since you won’t go and get proper counseling I guess have a dedicated Stan every time I pop into these forums is just part of the territory.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Is this like an every other week thing? Why do you continue taking me OFF ignore?

Stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

(slams gavel)

Isn’t there a huge ten page trophy thread about moi over at that hovel where my children are being talked about?

Yeah and that you're a deadbeat dad. But that's it I swear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

(slams gavel)

Whatever, I'm not a junkie. And neither are her kids. Anyone who actually gave an actual fuck wouldn't pander to that pathetic excuse for a mother.

If they cared about her kids, they'd encourage her to spend time with her kids, not fighting with her "enemies".

But no one actually gives a fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nobody fucking cares.

I have come to grips with the honest fact you are obsessed with me and since you won’t go and get proper counseling I guess have a dedicated Stan every time I pop into these forums is just part of the territory.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Is this like an every other week thing? Why do you continue taking me OFF ignore?

Stupid.

You do the same shit track marks, what the fuck are you talking about?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

(slams gavel)

Am I not there telling them off?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody fucking cares.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Stupid.

I do recall she said I was on ignore because I was too toxic. What a lame troll that turned out to be...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Plynn straight up demands pictures and information about peoples kids.

Plynns predator handbook

1. Hysterically claim someones children were removed by the state

2. Demand they PROVE their children were NOT removed by the state.

3. Grab your off brand vaseline and hope for the best.

Yuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

(slams gavel)

Anyways, I don’t care either way. Unless my children tell me I’m a horrible parent I can give zero fucks what anybody else thinks. Cuz last time I checked, my kids will dog walk a mother fucker if they ever said something like that to their faces.

Now that’s love.

Figures there's hypocrisy surrounding the issue of children.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nobody fucking cares.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Stupid.

I do recall she said I was on ignore because I was too toxic. What a lame troll that turned out to be...lol

Yeah. Same here.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

(slams gavel)

Am I not there telling them off?
I never said you wernt.

You need to take you out the equation when I say anything about the morons at BC unless I say “The morons at BC AND Flea”

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Plynns predator handbook

Yuck.

Do your track marks cry as much as you do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nobody fucking cares.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Stupid.

I had your dumb ass on ignore for a few months when I was hoping some people would be able to have normal conversations.

I took you off when I finally accepted that was not gonna ever happen.

Poofer here is constantly posting "I just put Dovid on ignore" so he must not actually ever do it. Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Plynns predator handbook

Yuck.

Do your track marks cry as much as you do?

Do they?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Nobody fucking cares.

Okay wait.

So I'm off ignore again?

Stupid.
You have a trial going on here and are required to provide the lord here, me, an essay in 50 words or less why you should stay here.

Once the 50 words or less have been given, you will go back on ignore.