Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that.

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.
Not in the Forum Rules. <shrugs>
Last time I checked it kind of was….

In all fairness, it says PI without delineating that images are included.
Well I don’t give a shit. It’s just not like Cdub to be so gung ho-ish

I don't know her.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.

I don't know her.

She's alright. I've never known her to go out of her way to purposely harm somebody.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.

She's alright. I've never known her to go out of her way to purposely harm somebody.

Apparently a bug did crawl up her ass and died though...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.

I'd say so. I didn't think you guys had a feud going on.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It was topical. Seemed like all the talk about pics should have an actual pic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.

I'd say so. I didn't think you guys had a feud going on.

I'm not aware of one. But what do I know about it? Maybe we've been having a unilateral feud?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..
Bullshit. I listen to rock and roll.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

A lot of people over the years have listened to one sided version of events. Hey, if she wants to listen to the people that actually behave reprehensibly online, that are racists, homophobes and generally all around douchebags, that's on her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Like Chuck Berry, grans?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This is Cdub;

One time we were about to close down RR when the phone rang and I got a Togo order. By corp, we had to take togos 30 minutes up until close and this came in at 10:29.

Two fish sandwiches.

The cook made the fish stick dinner. I was like “fuck it, they’re getting moar for their money” and bagged it up thinking I was doing them a solid.

one fish dinner = two fish sandwiches and they were getting double everything.

11:15 I’m counting down my drawer when the fucking bitch called and said she ordered fish sandwiches and wanted fish sandwiches. We were closed. We had to turn everything back on.

^^^ that’s cdub

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

I listen to Beyoncé.

fight me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is Cdub;

One time we were about to close down RR when the phone rang and I got a Togo order. By corp, we had to take togos 30 minutes up until close and this came in at 10:29.

Two fish sandwiches.

The cook made the fish stick dinner. I was like “fuck it, they’re getting moar for their money” and bagged it up thinking I was doing them a solid.

11:15 I’m counting down my drawer when the fucking bitch called and said she ordered fish sandwiches and wanted fish sandwiches. We were closed. We had to turn everything back on.

^^^ that’s cdub

So people like CDUB get you overtime pay? ;)

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This is Cdub;

Two fish sandwiches.

^^^ that’s cdub

Pfft bartenders made what 7 bucks an hour? That wasn’t shit.

I make 38 bucks an hour managing a club and wish I could go back to those seven an hour plus tips days because I had less responsibility back then.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

I listen to Beyoncé.

fight me

I listen to a little bit of everything. I was on a road trip recently with my offspring, a good hour or two we listened to heavy/death metal. I like some of it really well. He introduced me to some that was instrumental only this time. I like that even better.

He also introduced me to some country band out of Oklahoma...what's their name...Turnpike Troubadours...like them a lot too. So much better than the super commercial country crap...

Bey is cool...I should post a video I saw this morning of a couple dancing a tango to Eminem's "Lose Yourself". I find interesting things in all sorts of nooks and crannies...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is Cdub;

Two fish sandwiches.

^^^ that’s cdub

Pfft bartenders made what 7 bucks an hour? That wasn’t shit.

I make 38 bucks an hour managing a club and wish I could go back to those seven an hour plus tips days because I had less responsibility back then.

Okay, that's bunk in that case. Karens are a pain in the ass.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
And Lily just gave tacit permission by saying she didn't care. :D

I didn't give permission. What I said is that I wasn't going to let you troll me with my picture. I guess you've never heard of desensitization. Once it's been done a dozen times and one knows that it's been passed around by butthurt losers to other butthurt losers, one realizes that one is ahead of the whole game.
What you said was "Why do you think I care? It's been posted umpteen times." Nothing about me or trolling was anywhere in that. One should realize that.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

A lot of people over the years have listened to one sided version of events. Hey, if she wants to listen to the people that actually behave reprehensibly online, that are racists, homophobes and generally all around douchebags, that's on her.
Oh I agree.

I’ve just seen somebody who I’ve known for years turn into somebody I don’t know.

Cdub was never a follower……

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Lily just gave tacit permission by saying she didn't care. :D

I didn't give permission. What I said is that I wasn't going to let you troll me with my picture. I guess you've never heard of desensitization. Once it's been done a dozen times and one knows that it's been passed around by butthurt losers to other butthurt losers, one realizes that one is ahead of the whole game.
What you said was "Why do you think I care? It's been posted umpteen times." Nothing about me or trolling was anywhere in that. One should realize that.

Of course you're trolling. What did my image have to do with the dispute between Flynn and Dove? They were discussing images, I wasn't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Oh I agree.

I’ve just seen somebody who I’ve known for years turn into somebody I don’t know.

Well, clearly something about me gets under her skin. I like that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

Oh I agree.

Oh STOP IT

We all get our pics posted. It’s part of the game and you know it.