Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He was nothing but an admin ass kisser who sucked up for favor. He’s a complete tard and knows it.

He was a fucking scrabbler.

Hey dumbass? How many fucking threads are you going to start in one day? At least let your other 23 threads simmer for a while before you start posting up new ones.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I like Bonesaw, but he's not allowed to be friendly with me anymore. :LOL3:
Honestly I don’t have an issue with Bonehead only because he doesn’t take this shit seriously that I know. He’s made a couple zingers here and there but he’s not some end boss level flamer Flea wants to portray him as. He’s not Bailey, Buzz, Toe or RG. All of them could write shit that would make you blink your eyes quick and say “damn”.

But, if he asked Flea to have a post I made about him deleted he’s a bitch.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yea Flea will claim everyone is her BFF if you talk to them.

bonesaw is such a BFF but flea supposedly sent a photo of her artificial ass to that old gay guy, benzo instead of Bonesaw.

hopefull that was a horrible Benzo troll, because who would want to brag about sending a photo of your ass to a 70 year old guy for "review"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

bonesaw is such a BFF but flea supposedly sent a photo of her artificial ass to that old gay guy, benzo instead of Bonesaw.

hopefull that was a horrible Benzo troll, because who would want to brag about sending a photo of your ass to a 70 year old guy for "review"

I should stop posting in case anyone gets along with me. That's a direct threat to well, a lot of people...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I should stop posting in case anyone gets along with me. That's a direct threat to well, a lot of people...
We weathered the storm!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I can imagine Benzo putting on his bifocal’s while licking his fingers scrolling into Fleas ass crack looking for imperfections.

Wasn’t he talking to Lemon earlier? And they call Oak a witch?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can imagine Benzo putting on his bifocal’s while licking his fingers scrolling into Fleas ass crack looking for imperfections.

I guess deadzo thinks he is being SSS level hard core by pretending to talk to a deceased member who posted at SG. Of course Flea will say nothing about that but if Oak texts bonesaw again she run in here and be screaming bloody murder.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I guess deadzo thinks he is being SSS level hard core by pretending to talk to a deceased member who posted at SG. Of course Flea will say nothing about that but if Oak texts bonesaw again she run in here and be screaming bloody murder.
Fleas sleeping right now. Carrying that bicycle pumped ass around takes it’s toll on the poor gurl.

If your gonna text Bonesaw, nows the time to do it :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm curious whether Flea checks Benzo's diaper for undigested corn or peanuts, then cleans them off and gives them back to Benzo to eat again.

I bet she has that level of dedication to his well being

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why are you even jumping in this? No one in this thread cares about your drama

Shes both a victim and such a bad ass troll.

See how shes turned a completely valid grievance that she violated a common sense boundary and responded in a very dramatic and unhinged manner to something that just is not at all that important into you just being mad that Bonesaw talks to her?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

See how shes turned a completely valid grievance that she violated a common sense boundary and responded in a very dramatic and unhinged manner to something that just is not at all that important into you just being mad that Bonesaw talks to her?

I see right thru it. She acts like Bone and I don’t talk everyday lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol wat?

You actually take time….every day to talk to somebody who’s one bad day away from being the center piece on a special report bulletin?

Breaking News!!!

Man walks into shopping mall with 13 guns and 5000 rounds of ammunition screaming “it’s tax season and I’m the collector” then starts open firing on everyone saying “ cha Ching” every time a body drops.

Witnesses say he stopped mid bloody rampage to talk somebody named Flea off a ledge over something written on a message board. News at 11”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have had eachothers phone numbers for years. Not once have either of us hysterically text messaged eachother over some dumb forum drama :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I act like that? Literally?

I didn't say anything about you talking to him. Personally, that doesn't bother me. Your attempt to hump my leg showing your dominance over your friendship with him amuses me.

Do it some more. See, you basically ignored him for a very long time, at least I was periodically in touch with him over that time.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I didn't say anything about you talking to him. Personally, that doesn't bother me. Your attempt to hump my leg showing your dominance over your friendship with him amuses me.

Do it some more. See, you basically ignored him for a very long time, at least I was periodically in touch with him over that time.

fuck off, blimp. You ain’t got shit on me or my friendship with him. I ain’t the one he has to walk on eggshells with LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fuck off, blimp. You ain’t got shit on me or my friendship with him. I ain’t the one he has to walk on eggshells with LOL

That friends walk on eggshells is not a sign of friendship. It's a sign of being a hostage.

And no you, pendejota, fuck off.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That friends walk on eggshells is not a sign of friendship. It's a sign of being a hostage.

Yup. That describes you to a tee. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You were talking about yourself, you know that, right? You said your friend walks on eggshells around you. I didn't say that. You did.

It's so sad that you have to be spoonfed, dummy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were talking about yourself, you know that, right? You said your friend walks on eggshells around you. I didn't say that. You did.

It's so sad that you have to be spoonfed, dummy.

Nah....she described you.