Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I sincerely hoped they've healed. Children shouldn't have to see that.

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

Why do you think I care? It's been posted umpteen times.

Where is your neck, though?

Serious question.

Did the pump break? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I told you not to make me post your pic. You didn't believe me. WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.
Not in the Forum Rules. <shrugs>
Last time I checked it kind of was….

In all fairness, it says PI without delineating that images are included.
Well I don’t give a shit. It’s just not like Cdub to be so gung ho-ish

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..

A lot of people over the years have listened to one sided version of events. Hey, if she wants to listen to the people that actually behave reprehensibly online, that are racists, homophobes and generally all around douchebags, that's on her.

Doesnt look like shes listening to you guys though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

CW we're not supposed to post pictures of other members here even if they are posted somewhere else. For your sake you need to edit your post.

I don't know her.
I do.

Cdub is calculating. I think she’s listening to the wrong ppl and passing judgements and dropping posts on impulse.

She has the intelligence of a nickle with both its faces rubbed the fuck off, but she’s not this stupid…..

So much for loyalty.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

So much for loyalty.
I fuck married woman too

063-D07-BF-7-D48-4-B2-C-B898-F0-C96-C5-FBB9-E.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

So much for loyalty.
I fuck married woman too

And?

Are you just saying that in case someone doesnt know you're a piece of shit?

You should try fucking married men next. They wont complain when they pay for everything. You wont even need a wallet. And you know where they pee from.

BOOM.

Still beat tho.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Promises, apologies, claims of loyalty... you're a fool if you actually put any sort of genuine trust/truth to them...

SSS
- I promise I won't fuck KM's avatar up after he was dumb enough to praise my work on Flea. Honest.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

So much for loyalty.

Obsessing hypocritical cunt with track marks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

s4VRfBM.jpg

I don't know her.
I do.

So much for loyalty.
I fuck married woman too

And?

Are you just saying that in case someone doesnt know you're a piece of shit?

You should try fucking married men next. They wont complain when they pay for everything. You wont even need a wallet. And you know where they pee from.

BOOM.

Still beat tho.

Look at the attention whore proving that she indeed wants the attention. Why not just show off your many track marks for attention?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I knew I should have just went for a run first.

Plynn first thing in the morning.....already spazzing.

Plynn, do you have an alert set up that goes off when I post?

Tell the truth....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tell the truth....

Why are you soo upset STILL track marks? How come you don't want your whole picture posted?

LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

Why are you soo upset STILL track marks? How come you don't want your whole picture posted?

LOL!

The picture is posted, fucking idiot.

So I notice you logged on at 4:33 am and I'm your only focus.

As always, right?

Lmao.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

It isn't unusual for him and Shartini to be up rage poasting til 6am or later.

Plain as day that neither of them has a job.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

Seriously?

Geez. I dont normally ever even read or anything until the afternoon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

Seriously?

Geez. I dont normally ever even read or anything until the afternoon.

What the hell is that in your avvy? Looks like a Resident Evil monster or some shit LOL.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Interesting.

BTW, Flea, I never down voted you more than a few times. Mostly only when your praised Trump!!!!

I get the biggest kick out of you negging me!

but this poisonous cunt actually went off on me on Xmas eve for being nice to you. It must suck to be so damn miserable

You are a gaslighter. First, we were texting on December 23rd of 2020. This is when you were bummed at having your forum taken from you. You were dragging Joo and Dove hard. You were down.

I did say that I found all the people that stayed at SG after your departure to be disloyal. I did mention Lotus, but that was more than 18 months ago.

I have since buried the hatchet, but Lotus never personally tried to take something from me the way your "friends" did to you.

You bitched and moaned nonstop for a while. Texts and phone calls...I tried to be a shoulder and yeah, sometimes I did respond about the person's I had beefs with...I think anyone would consider that fairly common behavior.

You are the one that's lying here, gaslighter.

Did you or did you not text me on Christmas Eve, saying you couldn’t be my friend anymore because I was being nice to Lotus?

Everyone knows I was upset about SG and venting. Answer the fucking question instead of deflecting.
Hoe-lee-shit & pork fried rice! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m staring at it right now. You’re the biggest fucking liar lmao

What a sad sad existence you lead.

Sure thing liar. I said I did not text you on Christmas Eve. I also said that I vented about my beefs like you did about yours.

You are the sad sack here. You have a problem with reading comprehension.

What you don't comprehend, or misunderstand, you fill those gaps with drama that you make up in your diseased brain.

I can’t prove it without posting the screenshot, can I? How bout I send the screenshot to Bonesaw? You trust him, don’t you? I see you’re only denying the date, not that you actually got mad at me over being nice to Lotus.

only a diseased mind would constantly include meMbers children in their rants against the parent. I don’t have a brain drowned in alcohol, so ya might wanna watch your words. You’re way too invested in other people’s lives, income and children, and that makes you forum AIDS. That is what ruins a good forum and that’s exactly what will happen if you’re allowed to spew your kid-hating venom here. We got rid of one issue, now we have you with your attacks on people’s families and children.

Sickest part of all of this, when someone gives you the attention you’re seeking, you run emailing Bonesaw. You’re a miserable, poisonous cow who can’t stand to see other people have loyal, cherished friendships. I oughta pity you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure thing liar. I said I did not text you on Christmas Eve. I also said that I vented about my beefs like you did about yours.

What you don't comprehend, or misunderstand, you fill those gaps with drama that you make up in your diseased brain.

I can’t prove it without posting the screenshot, can I? How bout I send the screenshot to Bonesaw? You trust him, don’t you? I see you’re only denying the date, not that you actually got mad at me over being nice to Lotus.

only a diseased mind would constantly include meMbers children in their rants against the parent. I don’t have a brain drowned in alcohol, so ya might wanna watch your words. You’re way too invested in other people’s lives, income and children, and that makes you forum AIDS. That is what ruins a good forum and that’s exactly what will happen if you’re allowed to spew your kid-hating venom here. We got rid of one issue, now we have you with your attacks on people’s families and children.

Sickest part of all of this, when someone gives you the attention you’re seeking, you run emailing Bonesaw. You’re a miserable, poisonous cow who can’t stand to see other people have loyal, cherished friendships. I oughta pity you.

I haven't posted one word about anyone's kids. Post it, reading retard.

eta: And when you go running to Bonesaw it's all ok. See, he and I exchange emails too. I know.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You did too. That’s why cw posted your janky pic.

You wanted Flynn to start in on Dove’s kids cuz you’re fucked in the head and like reading it. If BF wants a better forum, he’ll make using people’s families off limits. Like I did at SG.

You’d really be assed out then.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You wanted Flynn to start in on Dove’s kids cuz you’re fucked in the head and like reading it. If BF wants a better forum, he’ll make using people’s families off limits. Like I did at SG.

I didn't post anything about the kids. What did I say about the KIDS? Post what I said about THEM, reading retard.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I didn't post anything about the kids. What did I say about the KIDS? Post what I said about THEM, reading retard.

you just did it in the other thread! Leave people’s kids out your misery, dumbass. Cuz I guarantee someone is gonna come along and show you how nasty attacking kids can get. They’ll make Flynn look like a nanny.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you just did it in the other thread! Leave people’s kids out your misery, dumbass. Cuz I guarantee someone is gonna come along and show you how nasty attacking kids can get. They’ll make Flynn look like a nanny.

artworks-000677019808-k2tg6o-t500x500.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When you can prove that I'm saying things about kids and not their parents, I might start paying attention to you. You're inability to read is pitiful.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

When you can prove that I'm saying things about kids and not their parents, I might start paying attention to you. You're inability to read is pitiful.

You just asked Dove what she does with her kids?! Hello?

Why even mention kids? Can’t you fight without involving peoples families? Yet when someone mentions yours, you wanna call cops.

How do you find it in you to even involve children in your negativity? Aren’t you a grandma?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tell the truth....

LOL!

The picture is posted, fucking idiot.

So I notice you logged on at 4:33 am and I'm your only focus.

As always, right?

Lmao.

Why soo very angry? Run out of clean needles?