Floriderp Sets Single Day Record For New Covids.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you

Blah blah blah

Do you understand the mistake you made that I pointed out earlier?

Honestly, why should I give any thought to a question you have now when you do not seem to understand simple English or basic logic?

What is your point?

You don't seem to want any new competition entering the market with potentially better vaccines that could help end this pandemic much sooner because your Pfizer share prices will drop

Am I right @The Prowler?

You just want the shitty potentially unsafe vaccines pushed on the rest of us so we don't have any choice.

I had my fill of mRNA vaccines and I don't wanna get them particularly if Canada and Cuba may offer the world safer and better alternatives with their own homegrown vaccines.

If I read your posts correctly you're opposed to a free market and fair competition.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you

Blah blah blah

Honestly, why should I give any thought to a question you have now when you do not seem to understand simple English or basic logic?

What is your point?

You don't seem to want any new competition entering the market with potentially better vaccines that could help end this pandemic much sooner because your Pfizer share prices will drop

Am I right @The Prowler?

You just want the shitty potentially unsafe vaccines pushed on the rest of us so we don't have any choice.

I had my fill of mRNA vaccines and I don't wanna get them particularly if Canada and Cuba may offer the world safer and better alternatives with their own homegrown vaccines.

If I read your posts correctly you're opposed to a free market and fair competition.

what kind of bufoon believes cuba developed a working vax?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What is your point?

That you said something that you do not really believe and you do not seem to understand that.

I am trying to teach you basic language comprehension skills.

I will try to give you an analogy, even though it is probably useless, but here goes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A person named Joe is drowning in a swimming pool. There are 5 lifeguards: Sally, Mary, James, Patrick, and Jim.

All the lifeguards are very capable of saving Joe.

Joe yells out "I need Sally, Mary, or Jim to save me!!"

Joe excluded James and Patrick because they pick on him and once peed on him in the shower.

Joe knows both James and Patrick could save him, but he still said "I need Sally, Mary, or Jim to save me!!"

Joe is wrong, because he does not need Sally, Mary, or Jim to save him if James or Patrick saves him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe, do you understand that in this story, Joe was wrong to say "I need Sally, Mary, or Jim to save me!!"?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you

Blah blah blah

What is your point?

Am I right @The Prowler?

I am not claimING with certainty that Cuba has produced an effective Covid vaccine.

That is why international testing should look into the claims and test theit vaccines for safety and effectiveNess. That is what publications like Nature & the Lancet do - verify their claims to determine whether they are suitable candidates @Lokmar. Cuba hasn't gotten to that stage yet.

However a Canadian Vaccine has & is in the process of seeking approval in Canada, the USA, Japan & Europe. They have gone thru proper phase III trials with minimal side effects.

Since you claim that you have access to a physician in the family you ought to ask him what he thinks of this product Lokmeer.

I'm interested in it because it seems to be relatively safe thus far. There have been no reports of severe adverse effects or fatalities from this vaccine thus far. . Actually I asked if I could be part of their phase III trials but never heard back.

I would have chosen them instead of Moderna

I have no intention of getting another Moderna shot if this Canadian Vaccine becomes available

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll ask if the Canduhduh vax has made it to Florida.

It hasn't because it is seeking regulatory approval from Health Canada. I think they are seeking approval from the FDA tho.

However Medicago was tested along with Novavax Sanofi and others in Nebraska.

So if American doctors didn't think the vaccine had potential they wouldn't have bothered testing it. The US based Novavax too which has received some decent reviews.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So are you

Blah blah blah

What is your point?

Am I right @The Prowler?

I am not claimING with certainty that Cuba has produced an effective Covid vaccine.

That is why international testing should look into the claims and test theit vaccines for safety and effectiveNess. That is what publications like Nature & the Lancet do - verify their claims to determine whether they are suitable candidates @Lokmar. Cuba hasn't gotten to that stage yet.

However a Canadian Vaccine has & is in the process of seeking approval in Canada, the USA, Japan & Europe. They have gone thru proper phase III trials with minimal side effects.

Since you claim that you have access to a physician in the family you ought to ask him what he thinks of this product Lokmeer.

I'm interested in it because it seems to be relatively safe thus far. There have been no reports of severe adverse effects or fatalities from this vaccine thus far. . Actually I asked if I could be part of their phase III trials but never heard back.

I would have chosen them instead of Moderna

I have no intention of getting another Moderna shot if this Canadian Vaccine becomes available

I would definitely rather take something less pharmaceutical, though many pharmaceuticals are plant-based, so that doesn't necessarily mean much. But the less human-made chemicals, the better, imo. If they would just do proper research on natural remedies and invest as much as they do in man-made shit, we'd all be better off. But they can't patent natural ingredients, so they always alter them for the profit motive.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you watch that video, pay attention at 4:30. This is why I would trust this vaccine more than any that have been approved in Canada or USA so far.

If you're interested in them as in investment opportunity they have no American access but have to be purchased thru mitsubishi pharmaceutical in Japan as they were bought out for a few dollars per share. Medicago is not traded on any stock exchange in Canada or the USA.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you watch that video, pay attention at 4:30. This is why I would trust this vaccine more than any that have been approved in Canada or USA so far.

If you're risk averse it seems (tho not absolutely certain) thus far that it would be the safest alternative. I think anti vaxxers have legitimate fears about the current vaccines given numerous reports about adverse side effects such as blood clots, heart problems, even people who had to get their limbs amputated after receiving those vaccines.

Plus the vaccine makers failed to inform recipients in literature and at testing sites. I went to 2 testing sites and no adequate warnings were provided about potential side effects.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you're risk averse

In the summer I regularly drive my car in excess of 220 km/h and my motorcycle in excess of 205 km/h, so I suppose that I am not totally risk averse.

But pumping experimental drugs into my body is something I tend to avoid...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you're risk averse

In the summer I regularly drive my car in excess of 220 km/h and my motorcycle in excess of 205 km/h, so I suppose that I am not totally risk averse.

But pumping experimental drugs into my body is something I tend to avoid...

Fair enough.
I got a few (but not adverse) side effects.
And some perfectly healthy people got extremely sick after getting those vaccines.

Admittedly I was very apprehensive about get the shot and did not entirely escape it's side effects.

VaxxING with MMR and TDAP vaccines might even provide as much protection as a Pfizer booster shot for its recipients.

That yt physician John Campbell made some videos about the potential benefits of MMR vaccines to combat covid

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I definitely trust it more than a cuban vax! The cuban vax is probably made from a ground up chrome bumper off a 55 chevy!

The plant based vax is also appealing since it means no abortion stem cells.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you're risk averse it seems (tho not absolutely certain) thus far that it would be the safest alternative. I think anti vaxxers have legitimate fears about the current vaccines given numerous reports about adverse side effects such as blood clots, heart problems, even people who had to get their limbs amputated after receiving those vaccines.

Plus the vaccine makers failed to inform recipients in literature and at testing sites. I went to 2 testing sites and no adequate warnings were provided about potential side effects.
Hell, I read your experience and it made me not want the jab!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well you know what they say, everything is a risk, nothing is guaranteed in life...eh, Lokmeer?

Just have ta do your own due diligence to determine what's right for you.

Even this new Canadian Vaccine. ..it seems promising but ya never know til it's out there & actually being deployed. Even that one, I'd wait 6 months & a couple million jabs later to see if it's safe or not.

Everything looks good on paper til it's actually out there in the Real World, eh.

Person has ta wait n watch, take a cautious measured approach before trying anything.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually I asked if I could be part of their phase III trials but never heard back.

Even that one, I'd wait 6 months & a couple million jabs later to see if it's safe or not.

So you wanted to be a part of their Phase 3 trials.....

But you would wait a couple of million jabs before getting it.

How exactly did you think you would be participating in Phase 3 trials, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I asked if I could be part of their phase III trials but never heard back.

Even that one, I'd wait 6 months & a couple million jabs later to see if it's safe or not.

So you wanted to be a part of their Phase 3 trials.....

But you would wait a couple of million jabs before getting it.

How exactly did you think you would be participating in Phase 3 trials, Joe?

Well I'd read promising things about the Canadian Vaccine and it's reported safety so I was interested in going in on it. By contrast there were a lot of mishaps even in the msm news with AZ, Pfizer & Moderna. Heart attacks, blood clots, people dying in those trials etc. But none with the Canadian Vaccine in phase II trials. So that's why I was interested.

I still am but since it is going thru Health Canada for approval soon I'd still like to wait at least a couple more months before getting the Medicago jab after it is released.

I got my last jab of Moderna on August 31st 2021 so I can afford to wait. I think it lasts a year and by that time the Medicago vaccine may be available in Canada. Hope it's not much longer than that.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I'd read promising things about the Canadian Vaccine and it's reported safety so I was interested in going in on it.

Is this the study you offered to participate in?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not sure. I think so.

The article says just 900 people were tested.
Maybe that's just the United States?

But in the news it said 24,000 were tested worldwide, which I had attempted to sign up for but never heard back.

Maybe this was just one part the 24,000 total test subjects?

they had test centers running n the USA, Europe, Canada and South America

Nebraska was running tests on Medicago along with Novavax and Sanofi.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's one recipeint who thought the Novavax was promising:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I felt like absolute and total shit after mine. For 2 days. It was the worst I ever felt after a vaccine.

We did the J&J....no mrna shots. My oldest daughter also got it. She was in bed for two days.

Then all of a sudden, we were perfectly fine lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deaths are still down. If aidsman had the ability to think critically he would be ashamed of his own stupidity.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I felt like absolute and total shit after mine. For 2 days. It was the worst I ever felt after a vaccine.

We did the J&J....no mrna shots. My oldest daughter also got it. She was in bed for two days.

Then all of a sudden, we were perfectly fine lol

Not sure if it was flu or omicron but all four people in my family as well as three extended people in my wife's family had mild flu like symptoms after Christmas. Everyone is vaccinated and symptoms only lasted about two days. All the home tests were sold out at local stores and I wasn't going to bother waiting 5-8 hours in line at one of the public testing sites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"You're doing a heck of a job, Ronnie!"

Lmao! They were ALLOWED to expire? The article says that they sat there due to not enough demand.

Was anyone DENIED a test?

What should have been done here that wasnt done, Admin? Should DeSantis personally took the tests and forcibly tested people?

Looks like they requested an extension on the expiration.

I mean why is this a problem and how could it have been handled better?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"You're doing a heck of a job, Ronnie!"

Lmao! They were ALLOWED to expire? The article says that sat there due to not enough demand.

Was anyone DENIED a test?

What should have been done here that wasnt done, Admin? Should DeSantis personally took the tests and forcibly tested people?

Looks like they requested an extension on the expiration.

I mean why is this a problem and how could it have been handled better?
Admin is too dreadfully retarded to understand that. He just gets wet when he sees a hit piece about any of the boogie men that hurt his feelZ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont see how tests expiring isnt a good thing. It means people were not getting sick enough to care to be tested.

I mean if people were after a test and being denied one while these sat and expired that's one thing. But this was because no one wanted them.

That's a GOOD sign.

But yeah media has to just focus on attacking DeSantis and creating a problem here were there isnt one. And finding some rando FL resident who is mad about it. Why didnt he get a rapid test? They were there.

Seriously Admin.....what do you think should have happened? Dont complain about something stupid just because the media is telling you to.