Floriderp Sets Single Day Record For New Covids.

jade

Factory Bastard
Bitch ALL you want.
But everyone wants to be in our realm of freedom and they're coming in unprecedented waves of holiday vacations and buying land lots or houses unseen as they head home to pack their bags for good.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

DeSantis takes no shit, if he can help it.

jade

Factory Bastard
Funny that millions around the world are banking on that one mask, then two masks, maybe three. One vaccine, then two vaccines and a booster, plus a mask...

Last time I checked, Dr. FullofShit isn't my primary and Mr. Joe(not my President) Biden has not ever put his "MANDATORY" on the books proper.

You poor people are seriously in trouble.
I'm sorry for you sheep. Truly.

jade

Factory Bastard
Everyone wants to be here, in the state of jokes. As the times have gotten tough in wherever you hail from.
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...
... don't move here while hanging on to your Democratic strings...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch ALL you want.
But everyone wants to be in our realm of freedom and they're coming in unprecedented waves of holiday vacations and buying land lots or houses unseen as they head home to pack their bags for good.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LOL, That's a gudun!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone wants to be here, in the state of jokes. As the times have gotten tough in wherever you hail from.
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...
I spent more than enough time in that cock roach infested shithole while in uniform to last a lifetime, enjoy your Mosquito's and cockroaches skittering across the floor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bitch ALL you want.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

A fellow Floridian

I like you already

jade

Factory Bastard
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...
I spent more than enough time in that cock roach infested shithole while in uniform to last a lifetime, enjoy your Mosquito's and cockroaches skittering across the floor.
Must've been station on the east coast.
Put your mask on, get your 3rd booster and thanks for getting the fuck out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...
Did some florida sailor boy break your heart?

jade

Factory Bastard
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...
Did some florida sailor boy break your heart?
Probably, somewhere down the line. But that's nothing to do with topic at hand.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in Oregon residents are barred under penalty of imprisonment from pumping their own gas

They can bend their guy friends over in public places and fuck them silly until glitter shoots out their nostrils but cannot pump their own gas

what the fuck?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile, in Oregon residents are barred under penalty of imprisonment from pumping their own gas

They can bend their guy friends over in public places and fuck them sill until glitter shoots out their nostrils but cannot pump their own gas

what the fuck?
Oregonians dislike the smell of Gasoline on their hands you underdeveloped grease monkey,

stay-strong-dont-cry.gif

But I love the fact your scurrying all over the web, looking for smut about my Great State.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oregonians dislike the smell of Gasoline on their hands you underdeveloped grease monkey,
But you have no problems fisting eachother until your forearm looks like a chocolate covered baseball bat.

riiiiight

Does your state government really consider you low IQ mutants so incapable of caring for yourselves that they actually write laws to help you wipe your own asses? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Florida: 1 new death

California: 56 new deaths
I was in the ER about an hour north of Tampa yesterday with my girlfriend. We were in and out in less than an hour.
Over run with the variant, eh?
That's just terrible...
Dropping dead in the streets before our very eyes, I tell ya.
Put your mask on and save ME!!!
It's quite apocalyptic down here

Espeically when going to applebees. The scene of wanton death suffering is so utterly traumatic

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What kind of communist muppet state actually takes up legislation to deny people the right to pump their own gas?

it's like they sat around discussing the aggregate low IQ and felt it necessary to save you idiots from yourselves.

Question tho: How many of you idiots managed to set yourselves on fire before this law went into effect?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how that works....

Just do us a favor...

Think I'd rather vacation in Cuba.

They got Covid under control even tho it's only 90 miles from Florida.

Maybe Cuba oughta send them their own homemade vaccines. They seem to be working better than Pfizer.

Plus Cuba is giving their excess supply away to poor countries for free.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They can bend their guy friends over in public places and fuck them silly until glitter shoots out their nostrils but cannot pump their own gas

what the fuck?

Dude

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good grief. Progressives really believe people are stupid and helpless.

They want the government to handle everything from viral spread and medical choices to not letting people pump their own gas because the gas and fumes are too dangerous. And because of elderly and disabled people.

Why not just have service employees for elderly and disabled people and tell everyone else to grow the fuck up and pump their own gas like everyone else?

This is their problem.