Floriderp Sets Single Day Record For New Covids.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont see how tests expiring isnt a good thing. It means people were not getting sick enough to care to be tested.

I mean if people were after a test and being denied one while these sat and expired that's one thing. But this was because no one wanted them.

That's a GOOD sign.

But yeah media has to just focus on attacking DeSantis and creating a problem here were there isnt one. And finding some rando FL resident who is mad about it. Why didnt he get a rapid test? They were there.

Seriously Admin.....what do you think should have happened? Dont complain about something stupid just because the media is telling you to.

THERE IS A WORLDWIDE SHORTAGE OF TESTS. HELLO?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont see how tests expiring isnt a good thing. It means people were not getting sick enough to care to be tested.

I mean if people were after a test and being denied one while these sat and expired that's one thing. But this was because no one wanted them.

That's a GOOD sign.

But yeah media has to just focus on attacking DeSantis and creating a problem here were there isnt one. And finding some rando FL resident who is mad about it. Why didnt he get a rapid test? They were there.

Seriously Admin.....what do you think should have happened? Dont complain about something stupid just because the media is telling you to.

Oh so you think they should have sent them out?

I mean that's a valid point. How would that be accomplished though? Like at what point should it be decided to send them out.

Another issue is there are still poor 3rd world people who havent had a single vaccine yet and I find that sad and shitty.

Are states even allowed to donate excess tests?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's a GOOD sign.

Lokmar how would your virtual sil, know if people died of covid, if he didn't have covid test kits? I

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a GOOD sign.

Lokmar how would your virtual sil, know if people died of covid, if he didn't have covid test kits? I

If they died in the hospital they were absolutely tested.

These tests that expired were rapid tests....these were not tests the hospital needed and didnt have.

You set foot in a hospital with respiratory symptoms, you are getting a Covid test.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's a GOOD sign.

Hey faggit, your fake cheating president said he'd shut down the virus. We dont need tests!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
basically all three idiots on the supreme court have indicated they intend to continue being stupid

"So far all three liberal justices on the court have made it clear that they would back the federal mandate, and have in fact appeared somewhat astonished by the opposition to it."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
basically all three idiots on the supreme court have indicated they intend to continue being stupid

"So far all three liberal justices on the court have made it clear that they would back the federal mandate, and have in fact appeared somewhat astonished by the opposition to it."

It's a bad sign when supreme court justices are "astonished" by opposition to forced medical intervention.

Real bad.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you know what's really funny tho? Ever since Biden became the single biggest failure in human history scumbag libs have shifted blame for COVID from the president to the governors. But only the governors of red states of course

These people are stupid and shameless guppies

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's a GOOD sign.

You can ask yourself why the US has a worse shortage than any other first world country? I know you are not intelligent enough to ask such basic questions just as you are not well enough informed to understand this is not really a world wide problem but for this example we will assume you are capable of those things. Hope springs eternal and all that.

The US under Biden is demanding that asymptomatic people, I.E. people with no signs of the disease, get tested multiple times per week. We also know that even if someone is exposed to vivid but does not have symptoms it is extremely rare to damn near impossible for them to spread vivid to others. The very few examples where it did occur involved sexual partners who engaged in deep throat kissing. So why are we wasting millions upon millions of tests on people who virtually cannot spread even if they have and most don't even have it?

The next problem is hoarding by panic buyers and by resellers. Put a max purchase limit per week and that problem would be solved. The biggest change is the idiotic "you must constantly test even if there are no symptoms to suggest you have been exposed" policies of idiot democrats must go.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From CDC no documented evidence of asymptomatic spread of covid 19. Yet Biden's handlers insist tens of millions regularly get tested despite have no symptoms. It is retarded to the extreme but Democrats have always been anti science and detached from facts and reality.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL need some meaty nuts for shade
U need deez nuts on your head, faggit?

64643596.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's a GOOD sign.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it funny how blue states have much worse covid infections rates than red states but that lying waste of space aidsman doesn't mention that. He is both stupid and a liar.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it funny how blue states have much worse covid infections rates than red states but that lying waste of space aidsman doesn't mention that. He is both stupid and a liar.

Like nations, More crowded states generally have fared worse than the less crowded ones. This virus likes crowds. So if you have an acre or 2 to spare keeps you much safer eh.

I noticed that in Florida, a populous state, the rates are also climbing back up again too.

Last edited: