Floriduh is sinking, even inland

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That is .0125 per year Dickbreath, or one inch every 8 years. and that rate is accelerating. You should look into a life alert bracelet in case you get lost again.
You dont math very well, do ya dickhead. .0125 per year would be an inch in 80 fukin years, dumbass!
Typo, brain death. .125/ annum
back-pedal-bike.gif

there there fredo, no need to get all excited. Just cause you can't basic math doesn't mean anyone will stop you from sucking cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is yet another load of bullshit. Anyone who's been to a Florida Beach will tell you that the water is a long way away from the homes lining the beach.

Didn't read the article. Big surprise.
I DID read it, asshat. Buried in there, it appears that they actually sprinkle in the truth....that its caused by something OTHER than glowable warming hoaxology:

And coastal waters were undergoing a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, a phenomenon that occurs when the positions of sun and moon combine to produce the highest tides of the year. As sea levels rise, king tides get higher.

PWN3D!

I've noticed a theme. We can read the same articles as they do, and we read entirely different messages.

I saw exactly what you saw.

It's their bias here because they didnt include this in the info taken from it and came to a conclusion that confirms pre existing bias.

Florida has way too many people for the type of land it was meant to support.

I predict a lot more problems there one day.

You may see migration of Americans moving north. Michigan could yet become a popular destination. ;-)

I'd be fine with that. We have a lot of elderly people from here who go to FL every winter.

Most of the people there dont vote blue either. We could use more Floridians lol.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Isn't south florida were all the faggots generally congregate?

wouldn't miss it

Along with pedos? You’d know best

Hey Slopey! I want you to know I'm real sorry if I ever insinuated that you kidnap and rape children in your compound before you sell them to Coyotes.

We all know a smart guy like you would never damage his merchandise in that way.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any good rape stories Reggie. You never said which Asians you like the best? As I recal it was Cambodians. Was your old lady Asian? Oh well :Whaaa:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is .0125 per year Dickbreath, or one inch every 8 years. and that rate is accelerating. You should look into a life alert bracelet in case you get lost again.
You dont math very well, do ya dickhead. .0125 per year would be an inch in 80 fukin years, dumbass!
bawwhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

so much for all the university smarts

basic fucking math that can be done on a smart phone and the fucker can't even cope

did I not tell you these people were dumber than a bag of mulch?

I pretty dumb spelling farms and adding an e...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! I read the libtarded article and to summarize:

1. Trump knows glowable warming is bullshit.
2. Natural erosion is damaging his property.
3. Embittered limeys blocked him from installing erosion prevention that gets put up round da earf.
4. TrumpCo is a boss and is using the glowable warming hoax in a play to bypass their butthurt for him.
5. PWN3D!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Earth started off tropical... Under Siberia and Antarctica is tropical jungle proving that... then came the so called Ice Age....

Rust is actually iron trying to return to its original state, ie iron ore. (red dust)

The earth is returning to its original tropical state.

Sea levels are not rising but costal land is shrinking from EROSION.

Even if all the ice melted on a hotter planet, the air would hold the water vapour like it did pre-ice age.

CO2 levels are rising because idiot men are denuding the plant of carbon sinking trees... Globally, humans have taken out 85% of forest... try to imagine what a travesty that actually is.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As sea levels rise, king tides get higher.

Congratulations, you just pnw3t yerself!
Wrong, faggit, as usual:

"King tides are the highest tides. They are naturally occurring, predictable events. "

the ground water table is rising because the tress have been pulled out.. climate change is 100% the resulf of men denuding the land.
that, and using the earth and the atmosphere as an unlimited toxic waste dump, has not helped either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong, faggit, as usual:

"King tides are the highest tides. They are naturally occurring, predictable events. "

the ground water table is rising because the tress have been pulled out.. climate change is 100% the resulf of men denuding the land.
that, and using the earth and the atmosphere as an unlimited toxic waste dump, has not helped either.
Were you tards ever gonna get around to doing something about china and indias pollution?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Wrong, faggit, as usual:

Were you tards ever gonna get around to doing something about china and indias pollution?
that's different of course

Their pollution is the good kind of pollution the earth needs in order to stave off climate change whereas ours is rooted in systemic racism and will certainly destroy the world in like 9 years.

You'd know that if you read more 4th century philosophy, toyed with the idea of dressing up like a woman and upped your soybean intake.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong, faggit, as usual:

that's different of course

Their pollution is the good kind of pollution the earth needs in order to stave off climate change whereas ours is rooted in systemic racism and will certainly destroy the world in like 9 years.

You'd know that if you read more 4th century philosophy, toyed with the idea of dressing up like a woman and upped your soybean intake.
I nearly LOL'd my ass off for a second but the realization that this is FACT! slapped that idea out of my head.