Floriduh never fails to deliver

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's that brilliant mind on display again....

Yeah. Because YOU don't know anyone who has suffered from Covid, you know how it works throughout the whole world. I wish I had powers of logic just like yours. Fucking moron.

I know you don't work for a living. But you must have something better to do with your time. Get off the library internet and get back in your council flat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm thinking of getting the jab so that I wont get covid and spread it to some vaxed granny who's doing everything holy and approved. Sounds reasonable, right?

I mean.....I think you should get the J&J.

But I also respect your freedom to decide that for yourself.
I just wish libtards listened to themselves. If granny is vaxed, how the fuck does me being vaxed or not make a difference?....IF the vax works worth a fuk that is!

Wow. You really are dumb, aren't you?
Why did granny get vaxed, stupid bitch? WHY?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt's main argument for everybody being vaccinated against this 'deadly' virus, which has a catastrophically low 99.7% survival rate, is to protect others who are at greater risk from it.

So, basically us healthy folks should jeopardise our health and take the magical mystery potion in case on the slight off chance we may infect someone more vulnerable with the virus, even though the chances are we don't even have it to start with.

Such brilliant logic from an equally brilliant mind.....

That's not my main argument, wise guy. My main argument is that the virus needs to be contained.

When you say "us healthy folks," it seems you mean that you think you can't get Covid. LMAO. Okay.

And again, let me remind you that dying of Covid is not the only negative outcome. Long Covid fucks with your life, Einstein.
How can you contain covid if you get the damned virus anyway? Idiot!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still with this hysteria? Pointing at florida to distract from the fact that Joe Talibiden cannot get a handle on this virus like he promised?

Probably why even though several states had bad Covid outbreaks, and Biden let thousands of Covid infected immigrants come in and spread it all around.. the corporate media focused on JUST Republican states outbreaks and used it for another democrat campaign where instead of working on a platform that would improve the lives of Americans....during a time we NEED it....they just start attacking and smearing the other side to make themselves look better.

And these assholes are the reason it works and why nothing will change.

At this point they dont even admit it's going horribly unless they can blame the other party.

It makes NO sense to attack Desantis for not issuing mandates and leaving decisions up to the people. And nothing else gets reported. Even with Louisiana in a mess.

Why don't you post the stats on the states the media has ignored and straighten us out? Real stats.

Pretty sure we did that a few times.

Oderin has that info in one link from the CDC I believe. I'll look.

The last times I pointed this out and showed it got ignored so if you are really gonna look I can get it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter