Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’d love to know what type of revenge they can get on Biggie. Cuz I know exactly what Biggie can do to them and everyone affiliated with them. The threats really need to stop cuz someone is gonna fuck around and find out.

It will be funny.

Not for Marge tho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The sexist thing about me is my man doesn’t cheat and I don’t have a toddler :Happy5:

These hoes can’t say the same bwa hahahah

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg, like, you’re still a fat, five forehead slob. Like totally gnarly.

Is it true you be using pics of your daughter’s body on here? Hence why you won’t post an actual face in the pic? You’re even worse than I fucking thought, slut.
Your ass is way to fat. Even Your pal Herman knows it. Y’all kill anyone this week? Wasn’t it your daughter who got knocked up at 15?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d love to know what type of revenge they can get on Biggie. Cuz I know exactly what Biggie can do to them and everyone affiliated with them. The threats really need to stop cuz someone is gonna fuck around and find out.
Revenge? The sweetest revenge is knowing Stumpy is a short fat, lying sack of shit. Aside from the truth Fat Ass, fuck off. Enjoy thug life, convicted felons, the drug trade, all in in Compton, Ca. The arm pit of California

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah Stumpys vocabulary is at 2nd grade level. Why do you post here? Hell bent on making a bigger ass of yourself? How about the Cashew being as dead as your brain?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie has his little bitch trained just right.
You gotta admit, they do make a cute couple.

f26eae9ef8fdb06b0669b4e55b962d8405abf877.jpeg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
TBH, I'm a tiny bit jaelous of the love and affection you two share.

imageedit-2-7541974704.jpg

"I'm hungry my little dumpling, let's hit the Buffet!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah Stumpys vocabulary is at 2nd grade level. Why do you post here? Hell bent on making a bigger ass of yourself? How about the Cashew being as dead as your brain?

She is here to remind me of my past life of being a stone cold bitch who loves hard drinking, big dicks and trouble.

Thanks to Big’s micro penis….

My Therapist circa 2017ish: What do we say when we feel like this?

Me: Life is ironic but my tits are iconic?

Therapist: NO!!!

I’ve come a long way :GiggleBitch: