Flynn is unwashed and filtjy

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And she refuses to even acknowledge the fact she was caught making up words again, that don't exist in the English language.

Look how she avoids this subject at all costs.

I Make words all the time. So did Shakespeare. Next time I make one up, I'll let you know.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't hate you, Flynn.

And I don't care about who is judgey, either. I just think you are unhinged and stupid.

You must be confusing me with Oak. Who is the most judgemental poster here who gets offended when she thinks other people are judging.

And since I know you are working with a few extra chromosomes I'll let it slide. For now.

Tell me Dove.

What is the Etymology of the word, "judgey?" Does it have Latin roots or does it have Dove roots?

Bitch, you better let it "slide" because I can verbally decapitate you, using only your highlighted stupidity and sheer ignorance.

Plus, your Gary Coleman nose is ugly as fuck. You must have nigger blood in you and I'm not talking about the mandingo that just shot a hot load into your nasty cunt.

Now, that's "empirical!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She's living with Shrek the Writer now, maybe that will help.

So she managed to seduce her case worker at whatever homeless shelter she's residing at again?

I find it funny that an "established writer" would have anything to do with someone as stupid as Dove.

Maybe she means he's a "writer" just like Dove is a "medical professional?" I wonder if she takes pictures of his bowel movements and sends them back to Biggie Banned.

How this bitch thinks she's perfect with all her dirt is just ludicrous.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You're comparing her to Shakespeare? She's misspelling words and using her guttersnipe language.

My Word, as long as she is on your side you'll defend anything.

"Guttersnipe language?" Good one!

I don't think "Judgey" was Dove's invention. And her grammar may not be perfect, but she is Irish, so we are on the same side according to your Intersectional Leftist Narrative - not to be political, of course - white girl who's birth certificate says "white" in the appropriate box.

:Antagonize:

What's important are the thoughts conveyed, don't you agree?

One should never disparage others for honing their own intellects against the intellects of others. How else may any of us grow?

I know. I've mellowed with time. Shit goes on.

This is what I'm listening to now:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So she managed to seduce her case worker at whatever homeless shelter she's residing at again?

I find it funny that an "established writer" would have anything to do with someone as stupid as Dove.

Maybe she means he's a "writer" just like Dove is a "medical professional?" I wonder if she takes pictures of his bowel movements and sends them back to Biggie Banned.

How this bitch thinks she's perfect with all her dirt is just ludicrous.

She likes dropping her life story, gets clowned, posts masses of victim posts, gets more clowning and then...

She's a drama queen. That's why she won't stop posting about details about her life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Guttersnipe language?" Good one!

I don't think "Judgey" was Dove's invention. And her grammar may not be perfect, but she is Irish, so we are on the same side according to your Intersectional Leftist Narrative - not to be political, of course - white girl who's birth certificate says "white" in the appropriate box.

:Antagonize:

What's important are the thoughts conveyed, don't you agree?

One should never disparage others for honing their own intellects against the intellects of others. How else may any of us grow?

I know. I've mellowed with time. Shit goes on.

This is what I'm listening to now:

How has she grown in 20 years online posting?

Second, are you annoyed that in California by 1967 I was considered white, but my Texan born parents in the 1940's were not?

It's interesting isn't it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh boy. I made up the word "judgey" now.

It's just fucking amazing. They can't pick up sarcasm no matter how obvious. Slang will fuck their whole world up. Don't even think of being facetious.

These two are just way too smart to handle anything beyond perfectly literal and formal posts. Throw some spice their way and they drool like tards on pudding day showing us all how SMART they are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's just fucking amazing. They can't pick up sarcasm no matter how obvious. Slang will fuck their whole world up. Don't even think of being facetious.

These two are just way too smart to handle anything beyond perfectly literal and formal posts. Throw some spice their way and they drool like tards on pudding day showing us all how SMART they are.

Always have that story as a backdrop.

clown

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She likes dropping her life story, gets clowned, posts masses of victim posts, gets more clowning and then...

She's a drama queen. That's why she won't stop posting about details about her life.

We all know she's the epitome of "Drama Queen." Anytime anyone has an experience, good or bad, she just has to top that story about her addiction, sexual conquests and of course how it was Martini that went to SG and spilled his guts on their "relationship." When in actuality it was her trying to bad mouth Martini and how everything is everyone else's fault.

What a self centered cunt. People do get tired of her repetitive crap.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We all know she's the epitome of "Drama Queen." Anytime anyone has an experience, good or bad, she just has to top that story about her addiction, sexual conquests and of course how it was Martini that went to SG and spilled his guts on their "relationship." When in actuality it was her trying to bad mouth Martini and how everything is everyone else's fault.

What a self centered cunt. People do get tired of her repetitive crap.

These people that post about their sexual exploits like they are animals with no soul are gross.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you mad because no one "shills" for you, Mr. Australia?

Imagine a grown man, ashamed of his own looks so he has to steal pictures off of Facebook.

What a fucking LOSER!
More lies from the committed mental patient.

How come you won't show any proof to support your claims?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
How has she grown in 20 years online posting?

Second, are you annoyed that in California by 1967 I was considered white, but my Texan born parents in the 1940's were not?

It's interesting isn't it?
No. I'm not annoyed by that and don't give the slightest fuck, white girl. Why do you? There ain't too many people alive these days who were around in the 1940s, so what's you point?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I'm not annoyed by that and don't give the slightest fuck, white girl. Why do you? There ain't too many people alive these days who were around in the 1940s, so what's you point?

Sure there are people that were born in the 1940's still around.

It exemplifies the trouble that WASPy white had with people that weren't quite white enough.

It's not our problem what your people did.

So, if you think you're bothering me with "white", think again.

I understand the difference between race and ethnicity, unlike your racist forefathers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah. You did. Then you tried to pass off "judgy" as your word.

You make this shit too fucking easy. I know how to mule kick your dumb ass to the moon. You're better off shutting the fuck up, or you might end up looking like the retard you are, twice in one night.

Tell me Einstein, how are "judgey" and "judgy" both your words? You can't have it both ways you ignorant drug addict. How many track marks are littering your fat arms tonight addict?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. You did. Then you tried to pass off "judgy" as your word.

You make this shit too fucking easy. I know how to mule kick your dumb ass to the moon. You're better off shutting the fuck up, or you might end up looking like the retard you are, twice in one night.

Tell me Einstein, how are "judgey" and "judgy" both your words? You can't have it both ways you ignorant drug addict. How many track marks are littering your fat arms tonight addict?

Doesn't she have a little red line that shows up on her platform that tells her she's spelling words incorrectly?

She's probably smarter and more creative than the people that wrote the code, you think?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Doesn't she have a little red line that shows up on her platform that tells her she's spelling words incorrectly?

She's probably smarter and more creative than the people that wrote the code, you think?

I'm sure she'll claim she invented the internet but sold it, because people were being too "judgey" online.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sure there are people that were born in the 1940's still around.

It exemplifies the trouble that WASPy white had with people that weren't quite white enough.

It's not our problem what your people did.

So, if you think you're bothering me with "white", think again.

I understand the difference between race and ethnicity, unlike your racist forefathers.
"My people?" My "racist forefathers?"

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you ascribe "generational guilt" to me because "people who looked like me" and might have been bred from a particular genome that I might share made your great grandpa have the sads?

Seriously, do you think these things through?

I don't owe you jack or fucking shit because your great grandpa might have felt himself "less than white."

Not my problem sweetheart, and that you obsess over such things says much more about your "racism" than it does about mine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you ascribe "generational guilt" to me because "people who looked like me" and might have been bred from a particular genome that I might share made you great grandpa have the sads?

I don't owe you jack or fucking shit because you great grandpa have felt himself "less than white."

Not my problem sweetheart, and that you obsess over such things says much more about your "racism" than it does about mine.

I didn't say you owed me anything, did I?

So there goes that argument. And yes, you are a beneficiary of the country your forefathers set up.

I don't obsess, I see reality everyday in this country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you ascribe "generational guilt" to me because "people who looked like me" and might have been bred from a particular genome that I might share made your great grandpa have the sads?

I don't owe you jack or fucking shit because your great grandpa might have felt himself "less than white."

What do you expect from people who attach their thought processes and character defects to everyone else?

These ignorant retards went from claiming "judgey" was a word I made up and now they think it's a misspelling. I even helped them.

And they are even attaching their own self righteous sanctimonious shit to me and claiming I'm arguing why I'm better than them LOL

As they actually do exactly that!

Such a fucking mess. You can't reason with people like this. Just piss on them and laugh... that's all you can do. They are hostile and stupid.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I didn't say you owed me anything, did I?

So there goes that argument. And yes, you are a beneficiary of the country your forefathers set up.

I don't obsess, I see reality everyday in this country.

Where are my "Benefits?" I want my fucking "Benefits!"

Where are they? Enumerate them or me?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you expect from people who attach their thought processes and character defects to everyone else?

These ignorant retards went from claiming "judgey" was a word I made up and now they think it's a misspelling. I even helped them.

And they are even attaching their own self righteous sanctimonious shit to me and claiming I'm arguing why I'm better than them LOL

Such a fucking mess. You can't reason with people like this. Just piss on them and laugh... that's all you can do. They are hostile and stupid.

Hey!

Don't be so Dovey, I mean "judgey."

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey!

Don't be so Dovey, I mean "judgey."

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Nice deflection! Well done!

Lily doesn't need meat shielding though. She's quite adept and resilient. She's only now remembering how often I schooled her in debate in the past, and is furiously composing a come back.

I hope to be impressed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nice deflection! Well done!

Lily doesn't need meat shielding though. She's quite adept and resilient. She's only now remembering how often I schooled her in debate in the past, and is furiously composing a come back.

I hope to be impressed.

And Dove doesn't need any meat shielding either, but here you are.

You'll be disappointed. If you taught Dove anything, it should be to know when to run. Anyways, you're a proven sycophant, so your opinion matters not.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And Dove doesn't need any meat shielding either, but here you are.

You'll be disappointed. If you taught Dove anything, it should be to know when to run. Anyways, you're a proven sycophant, so your opinion matters not.

Dove needs no shielding either. She just happens to be online.

And I have sycophants, so I have no need to be sycophant to another.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound out of sorts. Feel better soon.