Flynn is unwashed and filtjy

wizer

Factory Bastard
how about you just mind your own fucking business?
If you knew how to properly run a forum and could recognize the "spam" you are supposed to be moderating, you'd realize that dozens of pictures of shit eating fits the criteria.

I'm tracking @Flynn responses to posts he or she doesn't like

Shut up
Go away
Suck a camel dick
Mind your own fucking business
Suck my mothers titties when you get to the front of the line

@Flynn you need to be more original (if possible) because you sound like you've got no brain and just regurgitate over used phrases from other people.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you knew how to properly run a forum and could recognize the "spam" you are supposed to be moderating, you'd realize that dozens of pictures of shit eating fits the criteria.

Shut up
Go away
Suck a camel dick

@Flynn you need to be more original (if possible) because you sound like you've got no brain and just regurgitate over used phrases from other people.

Thanks for your opinion. You can fuck off now.

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Flynn regurgitated replies when he or she is upset with another poster

"Shut up" That's a good one never heard that before. Well I did once, in second grade but that doesn't really count
"Go away" because you hurt me like an older trusted male relative once did
"Suck a camel dick" but don't get any camel semen in your mouth because it tastes really bad"
"Mind your own fucking business" (the fucking makes it seem like a powerful statement!)
"Suck my mothers titties when you get to the front of the line" (not interested, I'm on a different line, but thanks anyway)
"You can fuck off now" Gee thanks for letting me know! I was waiting to fuck off but I needed your permission.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Shut up" That's a good one never heard that before. Well I did once, in second grade but that doesn't really count
"Suck a camel dick" but don't get any camel semen in your mouth because it tastes really bad"
"Mind your own fucking business" (the fucking makes it seem like a powerful statement!)
"Suck my mothers titties when you get to the front of the line" (not interested, I'm on a different line, but thanks anyway)
"You can fuck off now" Gee thanks for letting me know! I was waiting to fuck off but I needed your permission.
It seems you're monitoring the monitor.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Geeeze...you sound like the Prowler now with your constant quote reposts and general grump old man vibe. I remember Prowler spending weeks bitching about Murdocks shoe size...behavior like that is just bizarre.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Geeeze...you sound like the Prowler now with your constant quote reposts and general grump old man vibe. I remember Prowler spending weeks bitching about Murdocks shoe size...behavior like that is just bizarre.

Let's be reasonable here. At least it wasn't @ Joe's shoe size he was obsessed with.

wizer

Factory Bastard
What do you mean by "they"?

Is more than one therapist needed in the session to begin to try to deal with your mental health issues?

Or is this their pronoun?
I prefer to use "they" rather than s/he or he vs she.

I'm sorry if my punctuation upset you @Lily. I'd say I'll try harder in the future but in this particular case, I prefer to stick with that context.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer to use "they" rather than s/he or he vs she.

I'm sorry if my punctuation upset you @Lily. I'd say I'll try harder in the future but in this particular case, I prefer to stick with that context.

Your grammar didn't upset me. It was a simple question. I got your answer, you are sensitive to gender fluidity. Good on you.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dilf is a difficult persona to pull off…. I’m always happy to see him around because he is different.

Dukie was a freak who would get so drunk we thought he stroked out several times. I would hate to be his wife and fam when he dies finding all that shit (pun intended) on his computer.

I would say could you imagine… but I seriously don’t want you to :GiggleBitch:
Dukie is still about posting at the lair.I posted there for a bit but it's really quite slow and boring.And as you said what Dilf does is nothing compared to the `shit` Dukie use to post lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shut up
Go away
Suck a camel dick

Flynn is a fucking retard and emotionally driven. That's why the stupid fuck demands posters he doesn't like go away, accuses them of spam....while making excuses and allowing actual spam.

Just a no life tard here trying to get a sense of power.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn is a fucking retard and emotionally driven. That's why the stupid fuck demands posters he doesn't like go away, accuses them of spam....while making excuses and allowing actual spam.

Just a no life tard here trying to get a sense of power.

Hey!!!!

I like how Dove hates me because I'm sooo "judgey."

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey!!!!

I like how Dove hates me because I'm sooo "judgey."

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I don't hate you, Flynn.

And I don't care about who is judgey, either. I just think you are unhinged and stupid.

You must be confusing me with Oak. Who is the most judgemental poster here who gets offended when she thinks other people are judging.

And since I know you are working with a few extra chromosomes I'll let it slide. For now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't hate you, Flynn.

And I don't care about who is judgey, either. I just think you are unhinged and stupid.

You must be confusing me with Oak. Who is the most judgemental poster here who gets offended when she thinks other people are judging.

And since I know you are working with a few extra chromosomes I'll let it slide. For now.

I will continue to judge people that I fight abhorrent.

Especially, racists, sexists, and self-loathing women.