Flynn is unwashed and filtjy

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What you inherited from your ancestors. Accumulated wealth, maybe property.

While minorities were red-lined, especially black Americans.

Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Accumulated Wealth?" Where the fuck is it, honey, because I need it.

I got nothing I didn't make for myself, so if Tyrone from across town didn't make his for himself in the same amount of years we've been on Earth, why is that a race thing?

And I know a guy named Tyrone too. He's a nigger.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh how about we hear another story about her nutting? Not that she's a narcissist or anything.

I like how whenever anyone has negative things to say about her attention whoring ways, they all of a sudden become a stalker.

I mean that's all that bitch knows how to do is play the victim. It's an addict thing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Once again school comes to a close.

Goodnight ladies ... and gent if one of the Sabus is driving the Flynn just now.

I leave you with a good and wholesome white family making music together.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One thing's for sure, the blimp and tranny show is getting old... all that back-patting and high fiving is cringe as hell.

I'm still LOL'ing about how libtarded Flynn has become, it wasn't as bad in the past, unless somebody else was using the account...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing's for sure, the blimp and tranny show is getting old... all that back-patting and high fiving is cringe as hell.

I'm still LOL'ing about how libtarded Flynn has become, it wasn't as bad in the past, unless somebody else was using the account...

Yet here your dumbass is everyday. Every god damn day.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. What's cringe is you trying to invade my PM's and you posting up pictures of a gay guy you say is you.

That's cringe. So is your love of wrestling and wrestling dolls.