Flynn is unwashed and filtjy

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The woke scum is censoring me now.

He is unwashed and lazy to shower. When he stands on Line to buy beer and chips, people are breaking down due to his smell.

He doesn't wash his ass when he shits.

The scum he is.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So much FiLTH.

Who is this fukkin Flynn.?

I have more god damn STAR POWER than him

Mister official @Weeg. What do you say and do you wesr your corporate suit?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is sad to see scummy trash like Flynn, Lily, Reaper, Blurt thr turd, @Cookie Monster the top fagg, sissy sniffer @Scooter , @Admin. The nonchalant dick kisser being a group against masculine members.

Many were Bannededed.

Wtf is going on?

Whoresons.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The woke scum is censoring me now.

He is unwashed and lazy to shower. When he stands on Line to buy beer and chips, people are breaking down due to his smell.

He doesn't wash his ass when he shits.

The scum he is.

Oh, UncleFiLTH.

No one is "censoring" you. Like I've said to others, if you cannot follow the 4 rules instilled here, then me and you will be having more of these fun conversations.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Oh, UncleFiLTH.

No one is "censoring" you. Like I've said to others, if you cannot follow the 4 rules instilled here, then me and you will be having more of these fun conversations.
From what I've read of his posts, you'd be wasting your time trying to explain anything.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep on waiting for it.
FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The mentally challenged imbecille brags about his post count- just look at them. The one above, with some guy chewing on a turd, is typical.

@UncleDiLF gives a true insight into the mind of the deranged.

Not sure if you‘re trollin‘. But what do you drop in the morning after you ATe food???

It certainly is not roses.

The hypocrisy is strong here.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut your mouth, you attention seeking wage cuck.

Prepare for your shift UBER EaTs driver. LoL

Shut your cock polishing yapper dick-bait or I'l regal everyone how you broke down in tears when the mods threatened to ban you the last time you went of the rail. Begging for another chance and trying to drop others in it to wiggle of the hook if I recall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut your cock polishing yapper dick-bait or I'l regal everyone how you broke down in tears when the mods threatened to ban you the last time you went of the rail. Begging for another chance and trying to drop others in it to wiggle of the hook if I recall.

He's picked up his turds and run away. He refuses to play anymore. He's sad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How will those idiots over there handle Dilf's scat pics?

Good question.

I love all the shade I got for my "safe space" time away at CBT.

Here, Uncle Come Caca got razzed one day by @wizer, me and you and he ran off. ONE freaking day!

What a pussy, wait that's a compliment, pussies are strong. What a fragile little nutsack he turned out to be.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good question.

I love all the shade I got for my "safe space" time away at CBT.

Here, Uncle Come Caca got razzed one day by @wizer, me and you and he ran off. ONE freaking night!

What a pussy, wait that's a compliment, pussies are strong. What a fragile little nutsack he turned out to be.

As soon as the tard starts posting scat pics, they'll start complaining. Now, if he doesn't start posting those pictures and only does it here, I will do something about it when he comes back because that tells me he's just spamming and trying to be disruptive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As soon as the tard starts posting scat pics, they'll start complaining. Now, if he doesn't start posting those pictures and only does it here, I will do something about it when he comes back because that tells me he's just spamming and trying to be disruptive.

He seems to post scat when one of his own is getting their hemorrhoid kicked back into their asshole.

wizer

Factory Bastard
if he doesn't start posting those pictures and only does it here, I will do something about it when he comes back because that tells me he's just spamming and trying to be disruptive.
I'm going to try to follow this rather twisted logic. It's perfectly ok to inundate this forum with disgusting pictures of people eating shit, as long as they do it on other forums.

Makes perfect sense

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As for Uncle Creeper aka Dilf…

Unfortunately, this isn’t my first interlude with a scat fetish poster. TheDukieisnotdead was notorious for trolling this subject with gifs that would make you not want your lunch.

Dilf is tame in comparison.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As for Uncle Creeper aka Dilf…

Unfortunately, this isn’t my first interlude with a scat fetish poster. TheDukieisnotdead was notorious for trolling this subject with gifs that would make you not want your lunch.

Dilf is tame in comparison.

Hmm, interesting.

But ultimately, it doesn't matter. He got up, pulled his skirt up and ran like a little bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm going to try to follow this rather twisted logic. It's perfectly ok to inundate this forum with disgusting pictures of people eating shit, as long as they do it on other forums.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Stop being a linear thinker. There's also a clause about spam and being a general nuisance and trying to disrupt the flow of the board.

Let us do the heavy thinking and just go about your day.

If you don't like the pictures posted, you can always put that poster on ignore. No one here is going to play your nursemaid.

No one really asked for your opinion. Instead of asking dumb questions about a topic, how about you just mind your own fucking business?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmm, interesting.

But ultimately, it doesn't matter. He got up, pulled his skirt up and ran like a little bitch.

Dilf is a difficult persona to pull off…. I’m always happy to see him around because he is different.

Dukie was a freak who would get so drunk we thought he stroked out several times. I would hate to be his wife and fam when he dies finding all that shit (pun intended) on his computer.

I would say could you imagine… but I seriously don’t want you to :GiggleBitch:

Last edited: