Flynn

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm sorry I embarrassed you, ya big liar, Martini.

As for my contributions to BH, maybe you can use the wayback machine and find out who the most awarded posters at BH were ... I think it goes TDM, Bumspud, Cardtrick , myself and Summer of George. Don't be so jealous of me.

Years after BH died you were still begging me and caskur to be in your failed photoshop threads at various forums. When I refused you got pissy with me and started whinging .... "You were never any good at flaming anyway!"

HC…was Blandscape a flame God st BH?

That stupid fucker who types like a Reg Smythe character?

Brawl-hall was a freedom of speech forum but spamming multiple replies like blandscape does would never have been tolerated. He'd have been in the dumpster along with PNGrata and Johnny, those animals would have torn him apart.

I don't remember having to moderate him but BH was closed something like 15 years ago.

When flaming was still alive lots of great posters took advantage of the fun to be had at BH ... then they got bored and left ... all these people who try to bring flaming back didn't do much of anything when flaming was alive and well.

They must feel like they missed out being internet legends.
Hey man, you still got Pickles and his ole' lady's pics?

I'm sure I do somewhere.

The only reason I have those pictures is because Caskur and Ant Antagonizer posted them at Third Rail forum where they were deleted because Martini and Pickles cried their eyes out. Something about their e-lives being ruined.

Anyways, I refuse to believe that pictures are identifiable private information so I posted them again, reminding bra1n how futile it was to attempt to protect morons who let their pics get leaked, no matter how goofy they looked. Bra1n told me not to do it again, so I just started posting random fat girls with glasses and an occasion Mrs Pickles picture just to point out, mods could not enforce a picture ban without knowing exactly what pickle's wife looked like. The damage had already been done - he couldn't protect them after the fact - I still don't understand why he bothered. Rule number one when going on a flame forum the internet is to make sure you protect your own private information.

Bra1n said something along the lines of, "You don't think I'll ban you because you're H.C.Trouble" and then he banned me for a year. A year later I came back and posted the real pictures again. Like I give a fuck about being banned at a forum. To me it was just another Tuesday.

If I wanted to fuck with their real lives, removing their pictures couldn't stop me or anybody else. I wasn't trying to ridicule bra1n ... I was passing down knowledge everybody on the internet should already know.

Kirk made a nice chop commemorating my martyrdom so it was a huge win for me.

Well, should you find them,
Pass them on to me.
I will privately pass them on to a friend of mine,
Who will do with them what he will.

Personally, I find them, from memory,
Entirely average.
But,
They will satisfy a desired result.
At your convenience.
This is like cryptic poetry…but different. I like it! :ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall’s Apple Analogy…

The apple fell from the tree,
It fell on the lee.
It softened gradually,
a worm’s banquet…pink lady.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ermmmm, I am an artist... and actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.
No….you’re not an artist. I’ve seen your crap.

as Flynn would say, ORLY...

I am a qualified Fine Artist and Designer... sorry to burst your delusional bubble.
No…what I mean is…you’re not that good. I’m an artist, and my work fetches me a decent pay packet.

What you are is a fucking moron that needs to put a fucking cork in it.

You're that fucking "good" that you've threatened to leave the forums 23,612 times, if some members here were not outright banned? Is that a sign of being, "good?"

OR

Maybe posting your genitals that look like Greek Shish Kabobs, marinated in donkey urine makes you "good?"

Let me know you fucking talking baboon's ass.
Listen you twat…you’re a bore!

Eat a dick. Preferably, Raven's.
That was actually funny you social worker you!
Don’t worry @RAVEN babes…when she said that, I was thinking engorged Dolores…heeheheheheheeeee.
:GiggleBitch:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

As for my contributions to BH, maybe you can use the wayback machine and find out who the most awarded posters at BH were ... I think it goes TDM, Bumspud, Cardtrick , myself and Summer of George. Don't be so jealous of me.

Years after BH died you were still begging me and caskur to be in your failed photoshop threads at various forums. When I refused you got pissy with me and started whinging .... "You were never any good at flaming anyway!"

Brawl-hall was a freedom of speech forum but spamming multiple replies like blandscape does would never have been tolerated. He'd have been in the dumpster along with PNGrata and Johnny, those animals would have torn him apart.

I don't remember having to moderate him but BH was closed something like 15 years ago.

When flaming was still alive lots of great posters took advantage of the fun to be had at BH ... then they got bored and left ... all these people who try to bring flaming back didn't do much of anything when flaming was alive and well.

I'm sure I do somewhere.

The only reason I have those pictures is because Caskur and Ant Antagonizer posted them at Third Rail forum where they were deleted because Martini and Pickles cried their eyes out. Something about their e-lives being ruined.

Anyways, I refuse to believe that pictures are identifiable private information so I posted them again, reminding bra1n how futile it was to attempt to protect morons who let their pics get leaked, no matter how goofy they looked. Bra1n told me not to do it again, so I just started posting random fat girls with glasses and an occasion Mrs Pickles picture just to point out, mods could not enforce a picture ban without knowing exactly what pickle's wife looked like. The damage had already been done - he couldn't protect them after the fact - I still don't understand why he bothered. Rule number one when going on a flame forum the internet is to make sure you protect your own private information.

Bra1n said something along the lines of, "You don't think I'll ban you because you're H.C.Trouble" and then he banned me for a year. A year later I came back and posted the real pictures again. Like I give a fuck about being banned at a forum. To me it was just another Tuesday.

If I wanted to fuck with their real lives, removing their pictures couldn't stop me or anybody else. I wasn't trying to ridicule bra1n ... I was passing down knowledge everybody on the internet should already know.

Pass them on to me.

Entirely average.
But,
At your convenience.

It fell on the lee.
It softened gradually,
And a single worm ruins the entire fruit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm sure I do somewhere.

Pass them on to me.

Entirely average.
But,
At your convenience.

It fell on the lee.
It softened gradually,
And a single worm ruins the entire fruit.

Not necessarily…
I bite out the piece with the worm entirely.
It’s a win/win for everybody.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That’s cause you’re stupid and don’t know what you’re t
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.

Dove is not a healthy enough individual to tell anyone how to do anything. I guess it could be argued that Martini is in the same boat. Martini and Dove were attracted to one another for a reason.
Your blood pressure looks like a fucking tax return and you’re talking about healthy?

Oh, your special hacking skills have given you access to my medical records have they?
It’s pretty obvious you fat fucking shrek looking mouth breather? Or did you hacking doveys medical records to support your comment?

I didn't make a medical diagnosis, unlike you.
alking about

You can't even manage a post and you want to make diagnoses you aren't capable of making. All doctors have made it out of high school, even the worst doctors. Again, unlike you.
Don’t get mad at me because you’re fat stupid and unhealthy

Facts are not anger.
Your blubber is not healthy

high blood pressure and all that

Plus, being misreable and angry doesn’t help, lardass

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.
Meanwhile you lick his asshole every chance you get

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.

Dove is not a healthy enough individual to tell anyone how to do anything. I guess it could be argued that Martini is in the same boat. Martini and Dove were attracted to one another for a reason.
Your blood pressure looks like a fucking tax return and you’re talking about healthy?

Oh, your special hacking skills have given you access to my medical records have they?
It’s pretty obvious you fat fucking shrek looking mouth breather? Or did you hacking doveys medical records to support your comment?

alking about

You can't even manage a post and you want to make diagnoses you aren't capable of making. All doctors have made it out of high school, even the worst doctors. Again, unlike you.

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

i have no doubt you are so fat that your bedroom is outfitted with an experimental anti-gravity device and you spend all day bouncing off the ceiling while posting your hate filled snarks

You're just like Biggie and Aryan. You should be embarrassed. Whining about others' content.

you own a walk in refrigerator, fatty

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.

Sure because exchanging a post occasionally is worse than bandying about the holiest of holes...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

i have no doubt you are so fat that your bedroom is outfitted with an experimental anti-gravity device and you spend all day bouncing off the ceiling while posting your hate filled snarks

You're just like Biggie and Aryan. You should be embarrassed. Whining about others' content.

I thought I couldn't walk "Biggie" wannabe. W E A K, you should just kill yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Face-

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.

Sure because exchanging a post occasionally is worse than bandying about the holiest of holes...
Face-sitting rocks when it comes to BBW! :Gimme:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

I thought I couldn't walk "Biggie" wannabe. W E A K, you should just kill yourself.

basic-bitch-basic.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

basic-bitch-basic.gif
That’s handling multiple attacks all at once. Mob mentality is a weakness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

basic-bitch-basic.gif

LeafyReliableGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

basic-bitch-basic.gif

I love it when badasses have to dogpile. It says everything about their weaknesses. He couldn't troll himself out of his emergency paper bag reserved for his panic attacks.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tumblr_m199l9ajsL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Breaking news: how Regan kills itself.

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

Lily, I would gladly fuck you gently with a chainsaw.

See, at least that contains a great line from "Heathers".

do better or get back on your peloton

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

Heathers? Are you serious right now, Martha?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

are you fucking serious with your ghetto level quips.

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

are you fucking serious with your ghetto level quips.

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

Says the fuckface that posted "Basic Bitch" gif to me a few posts back.

Nevermind, "do better", how about you "be better", shemale.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.

basic-bitch-basic.gif

I love it when badasses have to dogpile. It says everything about their weaknesses. He couldn't troll himself out of his emergency paper bag reserved for his panic attacks.
Kinda like when you, Levon, admin and holidork trY to dogpile my ankles

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read through the bilge in this thread and couldn't find any funny lines. If I modded this section, it would be clipped tighter than a brazilian on an Orang Utan in a Hong Kong thong.

you brickering duck farts should just piss off and hang in a tree like fruit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I read through the bilge in this thread and couldn't find any funny lines. If I modded this section, it would be clipped tighter than a brazilian on an Orang Utan in a Hong Kong thong.

you brickering duck farts should just piss off and hang in a tree like fruit.
Good luck finding a tree you could hang lily from