Flynn

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I read through the bilge in this thread and couldn't find any funny lines. If I modded this section, it would be clipped tighter than a brazilian on an Orang Utan in a Hong Kong thong.

you brickering duck farts should just piss off and hang in a tree like fruit.
Need I remind you that you’re still a blow-in!? Sit down and have some camomile you FT tragic you!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Caskur's got a cheek, constantly bitching about content when she provides absolutely fuck all of interest or entertainment value herself.

All she excels at is tongue punching the Mongtini brothers rectums...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christmas in Perth is going to be 38 degrees Celsius and Boxing Day 40 degrees Celsius.

I'm already suffering nausea over the weather forecast not withstanding reading BF 2 main faggots Aryan and Breakafart and their cruddy Christmas wish lists.

Aryan would never be allowed into Australia and his cheesy pencil dick would be considered a biosecurely hazard plus dumb people like him are refused entry for being a braindead tard jumping over their own shadows.

I might be wrong.....

haha

I am never wrong.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tumblr_m199l9ajsL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Breaking news: how Regan kills itself.

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

Lily, I would gladly fuck you gently with a chainsaw.

See, at least that contains a great line from "Heathers".

do better or get back on your peloton

Heathers? Are you serious right now, Martha?

are you fucking serious with your ghetto level quips.

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

Says the fuckface that posted "Basic Bitch" gif to me a few posts back.

Nevermind, "do better", how about you "be better", shemale.

yawn

nothing but repeats

like we all said, you're a basement bargain version of Feral

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s cause you’re stupid and don’t know what you’re t
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.

Dove is not a healthy enough individual to tell anyone how to do anything. I guess it could be argued that Martini is in the same boat. Martini and Dove were attracted to one another for a reason.
Your blood pressure looks like a fucking tax return and you’re talking about healthy?

Oh, your special hacking skills have given you access to my medical records have they?
It’s pretty obvious you fat fucking shrek looking mouth breather? Or did you hacking doveys medical records to support your comment?

I didn't make a medical diagnosis, unlike you.
alking about

You can't even manage a post and you want to make diagnoses you aren't capable of making. All doctors have made it out of high school, even the worst doctors. Again, unlike you.
Don’t get mad at me because you’re fat stupid and unhealthy

Facts are not anger.
Your blubber is not healthy

high blood pressure and all that

Plus, being misreable and angry doesn’t help, lardass

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

I disagree with her politically so obviously I'm the one with all the problems.

I often pretend to be other people and go to boards where posters who have different political stances than I are posting. Not to discuss them though. To be a complete fucking prick, pick fights and insult people while claiming I'm super smarter. And attacking people personally who have been nice to me regardless of my occasional shitty and angry jabs.

And while I do that, i preach about how other people are judgemental and sanctimonious and need to be more humble. UNLESS they agree with me and my stances....in which case they can judge and insult people all they want.

If only I acted like that and had anger and control issues.....I could be the picture of mental health if I just changed my opinions and became vile towards others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.

Dove is not a healthy enough individual to tell anyone how to do anything. I guess it could be argued that Martini is in the same boat. Martini and Dove were attracted to one another for a reason.
Your blood pressure looks like a fucking tax return and you’re talking about healthy?

Oh, your special hacking skills have given you access to my medical records have they?
It’s pretty obvious you fat fucking shrek looking mouth breather? Or did you hacking doveys medical records to support your comment?

alking about

You can't even manage a post and you want to make diagnoses you aren't capable of making. All doctors have made it out of high school, even the worst doctors. Again, unlike you.

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.
Meanwhile you lick his asshole every chance you get

When I see who someone really is, and they are toxic and dishonest and abusive? I'm done with that person.

And I love how dogpiling is suddenly a sign of weakness only if they feel like its happening to them

But they have no problem trying to dogpile someone and use their family and PI and jump on Martinis nuts and try to get him to join their angry text party using someones family. Full well knowing better.

Its DIFFERENT when they do it!! You know....its hard to have grown up conversations with people who think differently than you. So you are good to dogpile, attack and use private things about family when you are dealing with someone who rejects your political stances.

You know how stupid someone is when they have this level of shameless hypocrisy. No self awareness and a shit ton of entitlement. If only I could be that healthy!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.

When I see who someone really is, and they are toxic and dishonest and abusive? I'm done with that person.

And I love how dogpiling is suddenly a sign of weakness only if they feel like its happening to them

But they have no problem trying to dogpile someone and use their family and PI and jump on Martinis nuts and try to get him to join their angry text party using someones family. Full well knowing better.

Its DIFFERENT when they do it!! You know....its hard to have grown up conversations with people who think differently than you. So you are good to dogpile, attack and use private things about family when you are dealing with someone who rejects your political stances.

You know how stupid someone is when they have this level of shameless hypocrisy. No self awareness and a shit ton of entitlement. If only I could be that healthy!!!

This just happened on FB. Tiggy got all crazy with me cuz I said Trump was gonna be elected in 2024. I think I tagged you in the comments. He was acting sooooo butthurt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

She fucked Martini.

This just happened on FB. Tiggy got all crazy with me cuz I said Trump was gonna be elected in 2024. I think I tagged you in the comments. He was acting sooooo butthurt

They get viscious. They wont even hear people out.

Its fucking ridiculous...they are brainwashed.

I didnt see any notification :/

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

I often pretend to be other people and go to boards where posters who have different political stances than I are posting. Not to discuss them though. To be a complete fucking prick, pick fights and insult people while claiming I'm super smarter. And attacking people personally who have been nice to me regardless of my occasional shitty and angry jabs.

And while I do that, i preach about how other people are judgemental and sanctimonious and need to be more humble. UNLESS they agree with me and my stances....in which case they can judge and insult people all they want.

If only I acted like that and had anger and control issues.....I could be the picture of mental health if I just changed my opinions and became vile towards others.
You nailed the fat miserable pig to a tee

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

alking about

Facts are not anger.

Prove I have hbp.
Prove dove isn’t healthy

You nailed the fat miserable pig to a tee

And I wont be changing my mind on this or encouraging her when she starts spewing at someone I dont like.

I have a spine. One that isnt in a 24/7 war against gravity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

yawn

nothing but repeats

You know what's really funny? I don't know nor car who Feral is or was. I don't aspire to play your games. Never have or will. I'm not interested in flaming and have said so since SG.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yawn

nothing but repeats

You know what's really funny? I don't know nor car who Feral is or was. I don't aspire to play your games. Never have or will. I'm not interested in flaming and have said so since SG.

You wanna come over later and play light as a feather, stiff as a board? We'd like to see whether we can get someone your size off the ground.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I am now running off to facebook.... driven there because of the haters in this thread...
If I were @Bastard Factory I would amuse myself by archiving this post in order to see if I could get a bigger collection of Caskur Flounces than Bra1n amassed during his stint at babysitting your fragile ego.

Also, you missed the Flame Of The Week which was in a Dove post yesterday. It was masterful, one damn sentence, and worthy of being framed. Too bad for you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What amuses me are all these people claiming to be well known at Brawl-hall ... I was the admin there! Doomsday, Danger, Evil Blood and myself, nobody here knows more about BH than me.

Kirk is all too correct that some people take this too seriously. "Flaming" died ages ago, when brawl hall died. I helped build the place but flaming becomes boring after a few years. This whole flame match thing was ridiculed at BH. You wanted to call somebody out you did it on the open flame forum. Doomsday eventually capitulated and gave "flame matches" a sub-forum. Flaming with judges ... for those who have lots of e-friends but no self confidence.

Freud and SSS are the only two BH regs that I know of posting here. Two of the biggest assholes I've ever come across on the internet.

Martini was a punching bag who even tried and failed miserably to dox me, a BH admin. That story still cracks me up to this day. Tell these fine people what I did to make you so angry with me? I was just kidding around.

That dipshit thinks he is "flaming" when he chases dove around bragging about having a fling with her. What an embarrassment to "flaming."

flynn had some respect at BH as a quality shit disturber, she was even invited to join our forum raiding group and politely declined.
Oh no…. Here comes HC Pylon.

You were a fucking chump at BH. Everyone laughed at you. Don’t get it twisted. EB and Dooms thought you were a clown. So did SC.

Now, who do you believe? Ppl who actually contributed to BH? Or some arm biter who’s only claim to lame is crying “we’re being teh hakkd “ in DMs?

And for the umpteenth time, it was Kaspar who tried doxxing you, not me. I thought it was funny because I didn’t give a rats ass either way and Kaspars DM’s we’re comedic gold.

KM- are you sure it’s him?

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KM- he just said it isn’t him

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

But, I do recall you crying like a little bitch looking for internet hugs telling your woe is me story over at SG.

” That mean old Poofer…. He doxxed me. Me iz sad…

Fucking pussy. Kaspar was at SG, why didn’t you confront him about it? Not a big enough name?

Whoops

Here’s supposedly some BH admin who’s been reduced to a sympathy chasing tard.(chuckles)

Weak sauce!

H.C. Trouble, when he wasn't fucking his fat wife was a great Chopper and a good "flamer" at the time. Then he got lazy and now we have this version of H.C.

YOU, Martini were more fluff and stuff and even had some quality posts, until you were outted for your infamous "prewrites." You were trounced out of B.H. and ran to FC where you claimed to be the "God of Flame."

Give it a rest. EVERYONE knows H.C. would have done you Death Row style, if you actually would have stepped up to H.C.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yawn

nothing but repeats

You wanna come over later and play light as a feather, stiff as a board? We'd like to see whether we can get someone your size off the ground.

You had nothing to say about me not giving a fuck about someone I don't know. That's funny.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
What amuses me are all these people claiming to be well known at Brawl-hall ... I was the admin there! Doomsday, Danger, Evil Blood and myself, nobody here knows more about BH than me.

Kirk is all too correct that some people take this too seriously. "Flaming" died ages ago, when brawl hall died. I helped build the place but flaming becomes boring after a few years. This whole flame match thing was ridiculed at BH. You wanted to call somebody out you did it on the open flame forum. Doomsday eventually capitulated and gave "flame matches" a sub-forum. Flaming with judges ... for those who have lots of e-friends but no self confidence.

Freud and SSS are the only two BH regs that I know of posting here. Two of the biggest assholes I've ever come across on the internet.

Martini was a punching bag who even tried and failed miserably to dox me, a BH admin. That story still cracks me up to this day. Tell these fine people what I did to make you so angry with me? I was just kidding around.

That dipshit thinks he is "flaming" when he chases dove around bragging about having a fling with her. What an embarrassment to "flaming."

flynn had some respect at BH as a quality shit disturber, she was even invited to join our forum raiding group and politely declined.

You were a fucking chump at BH. Everyone laughed at you. Don’t get it twisted. EB and Dooms thought you were a clown. So did SC.

Now, who do you believe? Ppl who actually contributed to BH? Or some arm biter who’s only claim to lame is crying “we’re being teh hakkd “ in DMs?

And for the umpteenth time, it was Kaspar who tried doxxing you, not me. I thought it was funny because I didn’t give a rats ass either way and Kaspars DM’s we’re comedic gold.

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

But, I do recall you crying like a little bitch looking for internet hugs telling your woe is me story over at SG.

Fucking pussy. Kaspar was at SG, why didn’t you confront him about it? Not a big enough name?

Whoops

Here’s supposedly some BH admin who’s been reduced to a sympathy chasing tard.(chuckles)

Weak sauce!

H.C. Trouble, when he wasn't fucking his fat wife was a great Chopper and a good "flamer" at the time. Then he got lazy and now we have this version of H.C.

YOU, Martini were more fluff and stuff and even had some quality posts, until you were outted for your infamous "prewrites." You were trounced out of B.H. and ran to FC where you claimed to be the "God of Flame."

Give it a rest. EVERYONE knows H.C. would have done you Death Row style, if you actually would have stepped up to H.C.
I get those pics,
Picks,
It's gonna be epic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

Listen to you you repugnant TRAMP!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ewwww!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

Ewwww!!!
'Ewwww'?
Gay, brah.
Jest sayin'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

I get those pics,
Picks,
It's gonna be epic.
Nothing you do will ever be epic, face facts your board times are just about over... Slippers and horlicks...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

I get those pics,
Picks,
It's gonna be epic.
Nothing you do will ever be epic, face facts your board times are just about over... Slippers and horlicks...
I am epic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

Ewwww!!!
'Ewwww'?
Gay, brah.
Jest sayin'
You dunno the tone ewwww was said in now do you little man? Stick to lurking suits you betta, beta...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

Whoops

Weak sauce!

I get those pics,
Picks,
It's gonna be epic.
I am epic.
Yet to see it little man...