Flynn

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Is that old forum relic Benzo still bragging about how his balls sag so low that they drag on the floor and make slime trails?

It's a huge ass cringe fest when that useless sack of liquid shit bounces in here on his giant colostomy bag and tries to appear relevant.
You suck at writing jokes, Mulder.
And I dont need to appear to be anything.
How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that old forum relic Benzo still bragging about how his balls sag so low that they drag on the floor and make slime trails?

It's a huge ass cringe fest when that useless sack of liquid shit bounces in here on his giant colostomy bag and tries to appear relevant.
How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif
Oh great, here's fuckface back to bring us a right bellyfull of laughs...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

CW couldn't stand that Dum Cun'T anymore driving all the Noobies away, so pulled the plug on FT... That is what you get making bogans admins.

I hope that sour bastard gets buried under a blizzard.... That would be a great novel Christmas pressy.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the stench of topical hemorrhoid ointments proceeds another useless Benzo post

Remember, he was all set to attach jumper cables to his little cock and jerk off to Biggie's gym bathroom photo and then threw a tantrum when Biggie refused to post it, thus spoiling this degenerate geezer's sexual fantasy.

Benzo=total non entity and scroll wheel material

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

CW couldn't stand that Dum Cun'T anymore driving all the Noobies away, so pulled the plug on FT... That is what you get making bogans admins.

I hope that sour bastard gets buried under a blizzard.... That would be a great novel Christmas pressy.

FT was an experimental site, all the great content was on that music player. Those podcasts and songs were hilarious and there does not seem to be a back up site that saved them, if we all knew the site was giving up the ghost we could have saved the best songs to mp3's.

That clown Benzo was always lurking for hours at FT and when CW checked what posts he was looking, we found out he was staring at SSS's cock picture, which was posted at FT at Flea's request a few years back.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

FT was an experimental site, all the great content was on that music player. Those podcasts and songs were hilarious and there does not seem to be a back up site that saved them, if we all knew the site was giving up the ghost we could have saved the best songs to mp3's.

That clown Benzo was always lurking for hours at FT and when CW checked what posts he was looking, we found out he was staring at SSS's cock picture, which was posted at FT at Flea's request a few years back.
Were Martinis podcasts any good? I'll never forget the Dovey thing that was shitty as first impressions are kinda hard to go but I feel perhaps the guy is actually quite the entertainer when he wants to be...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

Were Martinis podcasts any good? I'll never forget the Dovey thing that was shitty as first impressions are kinda hard to go but I feel perhaps the guy is actually quite the entertainer when he wants to be...

The famous KM coffee mug podcast

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Then the remix

vitriolmug.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

He was a boring cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tumblr_m199l9ajsL1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Breaking news: how Regan kills itself.

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

Lily, I would gladly fuck you gently with a chainsaw.

See, at least that contains a great line from "Heathers".

do better or get back on your peloton

Heathers? Are you serious right now, Martha?

are you fucking serious with your ghetto level quips.

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

Says the fuckface that posted "Basic Bitch" gif to me a few posts back.

Nevermind, "do better", how about you "be better", shemale.

yawn

nothing but repeats

like we all said, you're a basement bargain version of Feral

You know what's really funny? I don't know nor car who Feral is or was. I don't aspire to play your games. Never have or will. I'm not interested in flaming and have said so since SG.

Feral is Finnish by birth, immigrated to Australia at 2... she' around 6ft tall and drinks a lot. She is divorced and has 2 grown successful daughters. One of the board people here had a dirty weekend with her.... pretty much a Dove and Martini thingy, however they put their differences behind them as the civilized do and are friends now. Feral enjoys irritating CW by continually writing, would of, could of, or should of.

She is an underrated player with a complicated personality that turns on people. I was warned by Emmy about Ferret... I call the bitch Ferret.... I don't like her.

I've never even heard of her until the bleeding pussy brought her up. Thanks, I suppose. I still don't care though, is that bad?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

oh for cripes sake, the over used fuck off and die, die in a fire, kill yourself variant lame

get a ghost writer, soon, or steal some material from Flynn, or put on some lip gloss and suck a wet fart out of dead cow.

yawn

nothing but repeats

You know what's really funny? I don't know nor car who Feral is or was. I don't aspire to play your games. Never have or will. I'm not interested in flaming and have said so since SG.

Feral is Finnish by birth, immigrated to Australia at 2... she' around 6ft tall and drinks a lot. She is divorced and has 2 grown successful daughters. One of the board people here had a dirty weekend with her.... pretty much a Dove and Martini thingy, however they put their differences behind them as the civilized do and are friends now. Feral enjoys irritating CW by continually writing, would of, could of, or should of.

She is an underrated player with a complicated personality that turns on people. I was warned by Emmy about Ferret... I call the bitch Ferret.... I don't like her.

I've never even heard of her until the bleeding pussy brought her up. Thanks, I suppose. I still don't care though, is that bad?

no... She lives in Queensland and no where near me,... I think she has chased after and caught my BRA1N..... she is a tart...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yawn

nothing but repeats

no... She lives in Queensland and no where near me,... I think she has chased after and caught my BRA1N..... she is a tart...

I don't see myself as Feral. I haven't had an affair with anyone from a forum.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yawn

nothing but repeats

Feral has something Lily lacks, a personality.

Feral also was not a loathsome, female Quasimodo who posts like a liberal AI facebook bot suffering a hard drive failure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yawn

nothing but repeats

Feral has something Lily lacks, a personality.

Feral also was not a loathsome, female Quasimodo who posts like a liberal AI facebook bot suffering a hard drive failure.

The one thing almost all my haters have in common is being dickwad conservatives/righties. I am doing the Lord's work.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How's the FT crew doing?
giphy.gif

The famous KM coffee mug podcast

Then the remix

vitriolmug.png
So, was he actually trying to sell mugs or did he think it was funny or???? I'd have bought one to see what came...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

yawn

nothing but repeats

I don't see myself as Feral. I haven't had an affair with anyone from a forum.
That’s cause no one wants you