Flynn

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Afraid not, Champ. You do appear to be half native Injun though. I see now what Edwin was talking about...

"Appear" being the operative word here.

By the same token, you appear to be toothless.

See how that works, Scouse?

I don't have any Native blood but I'd be damned proud if I did. I have a Two-Spirited Warrior in me. And, unlike yours, my own quiver is full. If we ever met on the grassy Hills of Trial, I'd fell you in a blink of Raven's eye and scalp you. Ever the Trickster, Coyote has made you bald, so I would scalp your eyebrows instead and give them to Bear so he could munch on them instead of taking all our salmon.

Bitch please, I don't usually boast about my fighting skillz, but I'd put you to sleep in 5 seconds flat in a scrap.

Are you sure that your late mother didn't have an affair with Chief Many Feathers around 9 months or so prior to your birth?

You most definitely are not 100% ethnically European, like you have claimed.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, but I am.

Our milkman was German (except, he pronounced it "Tchurmun," my mother says).

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch please, I don't usually boast about my fighting skillz, but I'd put you to sleep in 5 seconds flat in a scrap.

Nope. Don't think so.

I've got teeth. I can bite.

And long fingernails. Scratch your eyeballs out. Ffftt! Ffttt!

Plus, me package is tucked. Yours ain't. One swift kick to your blueberries with my stiletto and you'd be twisting on the ground like a squashed worm after an April shower.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure, hair pulling and scratching are no doubt your favourite manoeuvres whenever you're involved in a drunken tussle at closing time outside the Swingin' Sailor.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, hair pulling and scratching are no doubt your favourite manoeuvres whenever you're involved in a drunken tussle at closing time outside the Swingin' Sailor.

Nah. All I gotta do is point over your shoulder and say, "Oh look! A blonde goddess in a wet Aryan Sisterhood t-shirt!" and then put you in sleeper hold as soon as your back is turned.

It would be too easy.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't fight you, Scouse. I'd buy you a pint at your favourite watering hole. Before the night was over, I'd change your mind about the Jews.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that hook nose jew PLEASE ASS BOX ME! would get his ass kicked upsidedown if I saw him in person

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Boola Bardip.

Would like to showcase a new phrase...

First person who unravels the language and the meaning, gets a secret reward from me.
For fuck sakes...you still flogging this fucking thread! You must be ugly now and in crone status to have such a wide-on for that piece of shit Flynn. Slap yourself silly!

Have you noticed that it's almost entirely leftards who are cheerleading the e-trannie? :LOL3:

It's nice to be reminded that my size 11's have left a lasting imprint on their asses...

^^^
Beautiful example of a craven, backpedaling, chickenshit surrender, mang.

Imma crosspost this somewhere where it ain't buried in another topic, and maybe we'll take a long trollish ride over it.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I apologize to flynn, executioner of dead grannies reputations, for suggesting you return to this lack-luster pitstop when there are so few interesting people to banter with. A pair of 7 clubs is more exciting...geezuz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Boola Bardip.

First person who unravels the language and the meaning, gets a secret reward from me.
For fuck sakes...you still flogging this fucking thread! You must be ugly now and in crone status to have such a wide-on for that piece of shit Flynn. Slap yourself silly!

Have you noticed that it's almost entirely leftards who are cheerleading the e-trannie? :LOL3:

It's nice to be reminded that my size 11's have left a lasting imprint on their asses...

^^^

Imma crosspost this somewhere where it ain't buried in another topic, and maybe we'll take a long trollish ride over it.

What are you on about now "Mang"?

Actually nevermind, why not finally explain why you're still pretending not to be Lady Peaches?

Is it due to the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! allegations?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I apologize to flynn, executioner of dead grannies reputations, for suggesting you return to this lack-luster pitstop when there are so few interesting people to banter with. A pair of 7 clubs is more exciting...geezuz.

Why not do us all a favour and get that long suffering husband of yours to unplug your oxygen tank?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why not do us all a favour and get that long suffering husband of yours to unplug your oxygen tank?

Did you bury granny under the floorboards Dennis Nilsen-style or under the basement floor like Fred West's style?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did you bury granny under the floorboards Dennis Nilsen-style or under the basement floor like Fred West's style?
Listen here granny…you can’t even fathom doggy-style…it’s against your religion for your husband to witness your hairy naught. Go have some tea and a cookie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh wow, so after complaining that your dead relatives have been used as troll fodder in the past, you're resorting to doing the same thing?

It's especially funny how you're grandma age yourself, but of course you're too stupid to understand the relevance, without it being pointed out to you.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My grandmothers died over 20 years ago... I'm kind of resigned to their condition and STUPID DUMBO YOU, let flaming trolls know sledging you about grannies was going to be a missile that met its mark.... you even threatened to take it offboard with flynn, you emo fuck.....lol

cry baby fuck off. you are a blight on Arians.....ffs!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, I did, and Flynn shit it. I also got him to admit that he wouldn't dare say something like that to my face.

You know what that makes him, right? A coward.

Although for some reason, that label seems to be some kind of badge of honour among you delusional old relics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My grandmothers died over 20 years ago... I'm kind of resigned to their condition and STUPID DUMBO YOU, let flaming trolls know sledging you about grannies was going to be a missile that met its mark.... you even threatened to take it offboard with flynn, you emo fuck.....lol

cry baby fuck off. you are a blight on Arians.....ffs!!!!
You argue like a child. How can you presume to be a Flame Giant when you splutter and fart like a timid delinquent? Riddle me this!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Boola Bardip.

^^^

What are you on about now "Mang"?

Actually nevermind, why not finally explain why you're still pretending not to be Lady Peaches?

Is it due to the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! allegations?
Of course

fucker admitted to jerking off to girls age 12

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles "fucker admitted to jerking off to girls age 12"

I bet other male posters here would do the same, and I could point my finger at 2 ...no, not the usual people you accuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I bet other male posters here would do the same, and I could point my finger at 2 ...no, not the usual people you accuse.
Seamajor doesn't just jerk off to 12 year old girls, he actually goes out an kidnaps them and then rapes them.

No doubt in my mind about that

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I found you and Flynn...
sAopiNw.gif
:Happy5: