Flynn

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well if Break-a-fart isn't a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I'll eat a possum pie.
sewagemajor and peaches are the only proven pedos here

No they aren't. You're the one who makes an issue of it, I prefer to mentally tag them... they are hidden in plain sight.
Any man who says he's going to watch the movie "The professional" so he can jerk off to scenes of a 12 year old Natalie Portman is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. End of

Sewage major posted pictures of naked children at BC which was verified by several people

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The whole country is infested with pedos, the whole planet in fact, no one can do shit about it.

Just keep your eye on your kids and grand kids.... and the Professional shouldn't have had that scene in it? There are plenty of sick fucks making sick movies.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles "fucker admitted to jerking off to girls age 12"

I bet other male posters here would do the same, and I could point my finger at 2 ...no, not the usual people you accuse.

Don't worry, nobody is ever gonna jerk off to your pics, Broomhilda.

Christ, do you think your jizz is liquid gold or something Herr Pencil-dick. I'll give you a tip, it isn't. Most girls here gag at the thought.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Viz fat slag? Is that one of your 2,547,987 original fat lames?

I bet no counts like Flynn and all the other e-legends here are now pissing themselves laughing at your witticisms. They're busting a gut to join here just to read your thoughts on posters blubber %. .....lmffao

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait, did you just call Flynn an "e-legend"?

AHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, are you getting paid for this or something?

Considering the Mongtini bros financial status, I highly doubt it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah, I did, and Flynn shit it. I also got him to admit that he wouldn't dare say something like that to my face.

You know what that makes him, right? A coward.

Although for some reason, that label seems to be some kind of badge of honour among you delusional old relics.

Your dead Nanna sucks nigger dick.

*waiting for Aryan to hit me with his thrift store purse*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

Lets "consider" this.

All this coming from the "guy" that asks people for help that he has publicly ridiculed.

The funny part?

THEY ALL TOLD ARYAN TO BASICALLY GO FUCK HIS DEAD NANNA.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is no fucking way you FT clowns could ever troll. Period.

And how long have you been complaining about the "FT Clowns?" 1 year? 2 years?

What was that about "trolling?"

I rest my fucking case.
Dafuq??? I didn’t even know the fucking place existed until your mate @Regan made mention of it. When I logged on for some shits n giggles, it was like a Nerdsville fucking tea party. The only person that was excited to have me was @Blandscape wielding his mega-thesaurus and I couldn’t get a word in edgeways. Vitriol was nodding off as per usual, and King Poofter was pooftering on about dominating male teenagers with his female avatar on The Fortnite game. For fuck sakes try-hard…you got fuck all on me!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well if Break-a-fart isn't a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I'll eat a possum pie.
sewagemajor and peaches are the only proven pedos here

No they aren't. You're the one who makes an issue of it, I prefer to mentally tag them... they are hidden in plain sight.
“Mentally tag them”….hahahahahaa. The only thing you tag with your woeful head-piece, is squirting your husband’s bitter sperm into his face from that gap between your teeth you laming mole!

:LOL3:

XkeH1Cy.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, I did, and Flynn shit it. I also got him to admit that he wouldn't dare say something like that to my face.

Although for some reason, that label seems to be some kind of badge of honour among you delusional old relics.

Your wife and kids are ugly, so is your entire family.

Now what?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes.

Lets "consider" this.

All this coming from the "guy" that asks people for help that he has publicly ridiculed.

The funny part?

You don't read too good, I didn't ask for "help", I merely mentioned that I've posted my pics on other forums which Blurt also uses, so unless I'm using fake pics on multiple forums for some unknown reason, I'd say it adds weight to my claim of them being real.

You see, using fake pics isn't all that common, especially over long periods of time. How long has it been for you? 15 years? Wow, that's some mental illness you have LOL. You are in the minority though, thankfully.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I rest my fucking case.
Dafuq??? I didn’t even know the fucking place existed until your mate @Regan made mention of it. When I logged on for some shits n giggles, it was like a Nerdsville fucking tea party. The only person that was excited to have me was @Blandscape wielding his mega-thesaurus and I couldn’t get a word in edgeways. Vitriol was nodding off as per usual, and King Poofter was pooftering on about dominating male teenagers with his female avatar on The Fortnite game. For fuck sakes try-hard…you got fuck all on me!

So an ideal of pretty much every site we ever inhabited.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Yes.

Lets "consider" this.

The funny part?

You don't read too good, I didn't ask for "help",

I got to there...and then thought you should.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I rest my fucking case.

If boredom is your shtick…

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I rest my fucking case.

If boredom is your shtick…

Well looky here, Freud is trying its very best to say something interesting. Interest me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Now what?

You masturbate on your dead Nanna's green couch.

You post fake pictures.

You constantly are looking for assistance from other posters that think you're a clown.

That's "What."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

Lets "consider" this.

The funny part?

You don't read too good, I didn't ask for "help", I merely mentioned that I've posted my pics on other forums which Blurt also uses, so unless I'm using fake pics on multiple forums for some unknown reason, I'd say it adds weight to my claim of them being real.

You see, using fake pics isn't all that common, especially over long periods of time. How long has it been for you? 15 years? Wow, that's some mental illness you have LOL. You are in the minority though, thankfully.

Now you're just outright lying...

...I believe that your exact quote to Blurt was,

"...you could help me out.."

Keyword: HELP

Then you tried to get Dicklips Joe to go to bat for you.

Did I miss anything?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Now what?

You post fake pictures.

You constantly are looking for assistance from other posters that think you're a clown.

That's "What."

Are you ever right about anything, ever?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now what?

You post fake pictures.

That's "What."

Are you ever right about anything, ever?
Are you?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I know one thing, you seem to like the taste of hairy man ass.

Especially impaled on a red hot poker..... hmmmmm...there is nothing like the smell of burning arse hair and melting rectum ... the tortured screams are the major selling point though and watching a man pass out, ahhhh, simply delectable.