Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
u aussies need 2 get along

He isn't an Aussie... A piece of paper doesn't make you an Aussie. We gave him refuge and that cunt talks to real Australians like me, like a piece of dirt. He treats us like niggers...He is on his own.
hes from SA orginally, right?

He might be a Dutch one... Afrikaans. I don't know.... My best friend, a Portuguese woman,grew up in SA and married a Afrikaan, Corne who came to Oz in the 90's... A shitload descended on us...I associated with many through the Rhodeian Ridgeback club.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

He isn't an Aussie... A piece of paper doesn't make you an Aussie. We gave him refuge and that cunt talks to real Australians like me, like a piece of dirt. He treats us like niggers...He is on his own.
You’re a nutter Karen! :LOL3:
Mrs Breakfall says, “you’re a cunt Karen!” Lololol
dont bring other voices into it, or i will
Mrs Breakfall says g’day

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

He might be a Dutch one... Afrikaans. I don't know.... My best friend, a Portuguese woman,grew up in SA and married a Afrikaan, Corne who came to Oz in the 90's... A shitload descended on us...I associated with many through the Rhodeian Ridgeback club.
Oi…I’m British/Irish you dingbat!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mrs Breakfall says g’day
tell her the world appreciates her patience lol

seriously tho, u must be handful

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Mrs Breakfall says g’day
tell her the world appreciates her patience lol

seriously tho, u must be handful
Mrs Breakfall says, “2 handfuls!” :GiggleBitch:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well, at least they r white lol

the dutch r cocky cunts tho

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ahhhh, so even more uppity than I thought...you must be from the lower middle classes then....hahaha...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And very left wing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahhhh, so even more uppity than I thought...you must be from the lower middle classes then....hahaha...
Galway Bay in Ireland and Hull in England…working class. Battlers.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And very left wing.
i cant believe they folded in south africa. everything they built went from the jetsons back 2 the flintstones in a decade

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And very left wing.
i cant believe they folded in south africa. everything they built went from the jetsons back 2 the flintstones in a decade

My great grandfather fought in the Boer war, then India, then volunteered for WW 1 from WA so he is what is known as an ANZAC. He was a professinal British soldier they paid to stay away from England,... they were called, Remittance Men.

And my husbands Grandmother went to SA when she was 6... father mining gold,... she was nearly murdered by maurding blacks but their black worker/helper saved them...(brother and sister).

Now they have let the SA savages into Australia and they are still doing the very same thing to other people. It is diabolical.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And very left wing.

My great grandfather fought in the Boer war, then India, then volunteered for WW 1 from WA so he is what is known as an ANZAC. He was a professinal British soldier they paid to stay away from England,... they were called, Remittance Men.

And my husbands Grandmother went to SA when she was 6... father mining gold,... she was nearly murdered by maurding blacks but their black worker/helper saved them...(brother and sister).

Now they have let the SA savages into Australia and they are still doing the very same thing to other people. It is diabolical.
the older i get the more i hate govt, scumbags all

its a good thing we dont live passed a hundred

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That is what my husband thinks too, about nukes, but I met a Florida ex army man online called Ramblon who said, "they didn't just build bombs for nothing you know. They built them to use them." His army job was trucking bombs around around the country.

So my way of thinking, is plan for the worst scenario. The Chinese will drop theirs.

They will annex Taiwan too. Those yellow shits are itching for a confrontation.
I don't think any country is willing to kick off WWIII by launching nukes. Mutual assured destruction is a real thing. Not even Soviet Russia wanted to toy with this idea.

The Chinks have a long-term plan though, and they've made it quite clear: They want the US, Canada, and Australia specifically, due to their vast geographical size. And they want to take it not by outside force, but from within.

And we're allowing them to do just that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is what my husband thinks too, about nukes, but I met a Florida ex army man online called Ramblon who said, "they didn't just build bombs for nothing you know. They built them to use them." His army job was trucking bombs around around the country.

So my way of thinking, is plan for the worst scenario. The Chinese will drop theirs.

I don't think any country is willing to kick off WWIII by launching nukes. Mutual assured destruction is a real thing. Not even Soviet Russia wanted to toy with this idea.

The Chinks have a long-term plan, and they've made it quite clear: They want the US, Canada, and Australia specifically, due to it's vast geographical size. And they want to take it not by outside force, but from within.

'the chinks' lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Chinks have a long-term plan, and they've made it quite clear: They want the US, Canada, and Australia specifically, due to it's vast geographical size. And they want to take it not by outside force, but from within.

They built cities in China that are uninhabited.

Australia needs them to buy the contents from our mines... China need the USA to buy their junk products... it's a triangle.

Anyway, they disgust me...i'll write a list later, why.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

'the chinks' lol

Another one, not even on the net, 'the Chokes.'

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Australia needs them to buy the contents from our mines... China need the USA to buy their junk products... it's a triangle.

Hahahaa…my grandfather rooted many Aussie chicks up and down the coast of WA. British soldiers searching for Japs. He hated the Japanese with a passion. I’m sure that I told you that his ship cut across to South Africa to keep an eye on the German alliance when the war ended. He faked his documents when the ship pulled out and remained in South Africa. He duped documents again and became a structural engineer building some really significant bridges up and down the African coast.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahaa…my grandfather rooted many Aussie chicks up and down the coast of WA. British soldiers searching for Japs. He hated the Japanese with a passion. I’m sure that I told you that his ship cut across to South Africa to keep an eye on the German alliance when the war ended. He faked his documents when the ship pulled out and remained in South Africa. He duped documents again and became a structural engineer building some really significant bridges up and down the African coast.

^^^^ see? corruption is breed in his genes (I knew it), and this fucker was allowed into my paradise. Crime against Australians.

:STFU3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

And very left wing.

The rest of the world capitalised from South Africa’s wealth during apartheid. When an inevitable change was needed, global investment was withdrawn, and corruption ensued. Greed is alive and well…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
so that's a yes to the woody then,

check!!!
Nobody needs to hear about the depraved antics that you and Flynn get upto in the bedroom.

Did it give you a woody?
VQB5u56.jpg
What you looking at you shmuck?

Don't be rude to a person old enough to be your grandmother.... ya cheeky little shit. And stop tormenting the Countess.

a lil off topic but u and break should make friends, the chinese r coming and u need 2 show a unified front

its not like the USA will be there, what with the cucumber-in-chief
When hell freezes over. America is obliged to help Australia since we’re your longest standing allies. Australia has bent over backwards for America. Our soldiers even suffered debilitating effects from cancer thanks to novice USA soldiers spraying herbicide (Agent Orange etc) all over our own by accident.
we will watch while selling u kick ass shit that will obliterate the chinese, all while making deals for the USA

we wont let u drown but we will milk u for every cent before stepping in and solving the problem, afterwards u will pucker up and kiss our american asses, yet again
Australians are a lot stronger than Americans. America is divided, therein lies her weakness.

yea, it takes a lot of strenth 2 hand over your guns - millions of tons even, very impressive lulz

we didn't just hand them over, they were bought back and they went out and bought better newer guns.

we don't have mass shootings,.....thank googness. Will still own guns.
ok, so u have high quality bolt action rifles now lol - if only there were a tree in that penal colony desert 2 hide behind lulz

dont u hate when ppl diss your country? :D

I am seriously, seriously, fucked off with how Australia is run... I diss it myself... what you don't realize perhaps is only 1/3 of Australia is genuine Australian... 2/3 here are foreign muck... I'd say more but you never know who is watching.

Looks like your country has also been infiltrated and subverted by the nation-wrecking parasites;

AUSJZZ.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

And very left wing.

You have a lovely way with words, Jeannie. :Happy5: