OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so that's a yes to the woody then,

check!!!
Nobody needs to hear about the depraved antics that you and Flynn get upto in the bedroom.

Did it give you a woody?
VQB5u56.jpg
What you looking at you shmuck?

Don't be rude to a person old enough to be your grandmother.... ya cheeky little shit. And stop tormenting the Countess.

a lil off topic but u and break should make friends, the chinese r coming and u need 2 show a unified front

its not like the USA will be there, what with the cucumber-in-chief
When hell freezes over. America is obliged to help Australia since we’re your longest standing allies. Australia has bent over backwards for America. Our soldiers even suffered debilitating effects from cancer thanks to novice USA soldiers spraying herbicide (Agent Orange etc) all over our own by accident.
we will watch while selling u kick ass shit that will obliterate the chinese, all while making deals for the USA

we wont let u drown but we will milk u for every cent before stepping in and solving the problem, afterwards u will pucker up and kiss our american asses, yet again
Australians are a lot stronger than Americans. America is divided, therein lies her weakness.

yea, it takes a lot of strenth 2 hand over your guns - millions of tons even, very impressive lulz

we didn't just hand them over, they were bought back and they went out and bought better newer guns.

we don't have mass shootings,.....thank googness. Will still own guns.
ok, so u have high quality bolt action rifles now lol - if only there were a tree in that penal colony desert 2 hide behind lulz

dont u hate when ppl diss your country? :D

I am seriously, seriously, fucked off with how Australia is run... I diss it myself... what you don't realize perhaps is only 1/3 of Australia is genuine Australian... 2/3 here are foreign muck... I'd say more but you never know who is watching.

Looks like your country has also been infiltrated and subverted by the nation-wrecking parasites;

AUSJZZ.jpg

all politicions are parasites...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
so that's a yes to the woody then,

check!!!
Nobody needs to hear about the depraved antics that you and Flynn get upto in the bedroom.

Did it give you a woody?
VQB5u56.jpg
What you looking at you shmuck?

Don't be rude to a person old enough to be your grandmother.... ya cheeky little shit. And stop tormenting the Countess.

a lil off topic but u and break should make friends, the chinese r coming and u need 2 show a unified front

its not like the USA will be there, what with the cucumber-in-chief
When hell freezes over. America is obliged to help Australia since we’re your longest standing allies. Australia has bent over backwards for America. Our soldiers even suffered debilitating effects from cancer thanks to novice USA soldiers spraying herbicide (Agent Orange etc) all over our own by accident.
we will watch while selling u kick ass shit that will obliterate the chinese, all while making deals for the USA

we wont let u drown but we will milk u for every cent before stepping in and solving the problem, afterwards u will pucker up and kiss our american asses, yet again
Australians are a lot stronger than Americans. America is divided, therein lies her weakness.

yea, it takes a lot of strenth 2 hand over your guns - millions of tons even, very impressive lulz

we didn't just hand them over, they were bought back and they went out and bought better newer guns.

we don't have mass shootings,.....thank googness. Will still own guns.
ok, so u have high quality bolt action rifles now lol - if only there were a tree in that penal colony desert 2 hide behind lulz

dont u hate when ppl diss your country? :D

I am seriously, seriously, fucked off with how Australia is run... I diss it myself... what you don't realize perhaps is only 1/3 of Australia is genuine Australian... 2/3 here are foreign muck... I'd say more but you never know who is watching.

Looks like your country has also been infiltrated and subverted by the nation-wrecking parasites;

AUSJZZ.jpg

all politicions are parasites...

You should start taking notice of the Kosher elephant in the room.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
u aussies need 2 get along

He isn't an Aussie... A piece of paper doesn't make you an Aussie. We gave him refuge and that cunt talks to real Australians like me, like a piece of dirt. He treats us like niggers...He is on his own.

All 'Stralians are immigrants, dummy. Do I need to remind you of your own country's history?
Including abos however, they never learned to make metal from the abundant resources so they were lost in their own, let's say, uniqueness.

My family made Western Australia so there wouldn't have been an Australia had it not been explored and settled and built on white slavery. How would you know? Have you been here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

He isn't an Aussie... A piece of paper doesn't make you an Aussie. We gave him refuge and that cunt talks to real Australians like me, like a piece of dirt. He treats us like niggers...He is on his own.

All 'Stralians are immigrants, dummy. Do I need to remind you of your own country's history?
Including abos however, they never learned to make metal from the abundant resources so they were lost in their own, let's say, uniqueness.

My family made Western Australia so there wouldn't have been an Australia had it not been explored and settled and built on white slavery. How would you know? Have you been here?

I'm well aware that whites built Australia, many of them came from Britain. They were all immigrants though, just like you are.

I don't know what you're doing trying to alienate fellow white Aussies like Break, who have lived in the country for decades. You should be railing against non-white immigrants and the ruling elite who are currently fucking you guys dry up the ass.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not an immigrant you fucking nutcase.... I'm 4th generation who gave birth to the fifth who are now giving birth to the 6th and 7th.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm well aware that whites built Australia, many of them came from Britain. They were all immigrants though, just like you are.

I don't know what you're doing trying to alienate fellow white Aussies like Break, who have lived in the country for decades. You should be railing against non-white immigrants and the ruling elite who are currently fucking you guys dry up the ass.
[/QUOTE enclosed quote
How many times has the Australian colony brought the UK back from extinction?

lol

Where do you think your food and Timber came from dimbulb?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's about time you Sassanachs in the south and Ununderstandables in the north learned how our economy supported your economy....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's about time you Sassanachs in the south and Ununderstandables in the north learned how our economy supported your economy....
Well that's a good thing right? Oz is part of the allience, we're the same people strong allies... If the chinks done anything to Oz our forces would be ther to back you up and so will the yanks...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

Go drink a lot of water and pee it out as fast as you can.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

Go drink a lot of water and pee it out as fast as you can.
So you don't take it for a high? When I got my arm wrecked by an enemy smashing it with a golf club they only gave me Kapac which is only as strong as over the counter Nurofen plus 12.8mg codeine and paracetamol or ibrufen, I refused surgery to pin it together coz I was drunk and wanted to go home like an idiot now I'm stuck with arm that's prety fucked up, cant bend it back fully..
I've to see an addiction nurse on the 20th to get on subutex, I need it or I'll kkill myself quik with the large amounts of paracetamol in the co-codamol I've started abusing =( I've resorted to them to keep off the drink, I'm a complete asshole when I drink and it has affected my life extremely... =( Hate the sufff...
I need codeine in my system to give the nurse a dirty piss sample to get on sub...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
I made the mistake of mixing Jack Daniels with subbies in the past and ended up nearly breaking my leg, tearing my £350 CP Company goggle jacket and getting my head patched up in hospital.

Fucking never again. I had no clue just how much they fuck you when you mix them with alcohol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I made the mistake of mixing Jack Daniels with subbies in the past and ended up nearly breaking my leg, tearing my £350 CP Company goggle jacket and getting my head patched up in hospital.

Fucking never again. I had no clue just how much they fuck you when you mix them with alcohol.
By subbies you mean subutex, suboxone?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

Yeah, a little white chalky tablet thing. A mate left me a couple at my gaff one time and neglected to mention that they don't mix well with alcohol...

He normally chucks me pregabs and I just assumed this was a similar thing. You have a pregab with a few beers and it gets you pissed quicker.

How wrong I was LOL.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You must have self control. You obviously have none.

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

You have to find courage from somewhere. PRAY.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, a little white chalky tablet thing. A mate left me a couple at my gaff one time and neglected to mention that they don't mix well with alcohol...

He normally chucks me pregabs and I just assumed this was a similar thing. You have a pregab with a few beers and it gets you pissed quicker.

How wrong I was LOL.
Subby on its own is great, Pregabs make you feel drunk anyway lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.
Is that for me or Aryan, wrong thread if it's for me...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Give it a go.
Is that for me or Aryan, wrong thread if it's for me...

you dummy... get real help, no pressure!